Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• People are starting to drop and die from heatstroke in southern Europe, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey have temps around 45 C (113 F). A lot of tourists there but i never go there in july or august, simply too hot even without this heatwave of hot air coming from Sahara.
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It's terrible, this heat.  Stay well Kurben.  Hot everywhere it seems.

Well today did not turn out as planned.  Got involved in a car accident on the way to the interview.  Some asshole was speeding in and out of traffic.  Never made it, could not call.
    I'm fine - car is fine, he ran me  and others off the road.  Hospital.  But good news is that they will reschedule for next week.  I called as soon as I got home.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It's terrible, this heat.  Stay well Kurben.  Hot everywhere it seems.

Well today did not turn out as planned.  Got involved in a car accident on the way to the interview.  Some asshole was speeding in and out of traffic.  Never made it, could not call.
    I'm fine - car is fine, he ran me  and others off the road.  Hospital.  But good news is that they will reschedule for next week.  I called as soon as I got home.
    Sure you're fine...???
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited July 2023
    Yeah, just big bump on my head.  All tests came back fine.  Did not find anything wrong with me even with blood tests and cat scan.   But shit, seems like all the gods are against me now but I will win. :)  even with wild bears sneaking around and god knows what bird or chipmunk the cat will place on me next.

Thank you for asking. Self comfort with music again.  Don't want to sleep with head injury.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Home from an outing with friends before they go off on their holiday, Some beers, a really good steak and even some dancing!!!!! They played old classics from the 70,s and 80,s. They started with more contemporary music, noone on the dancefloor, then they shifted and people were dancing between the rables while the waitresses did their best to snuggle through with drinks and food to the ones who were sitting. Very enjoyable evening!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Home from an outing with friends before they go off on their holiday, Some beers, a really good steak and even some dancing!!!!! They played old classics from the 70,s and 80,s. They started with more contemporary music, noone on the dancefloor, then they shifted and people were dancing between the rables while the waitresses did their best to snuggle through with drinks and food to the ones who were sitting. Very enjoyable evening!
    ...."old classics from the 70's & 80's".....Jesus wept....get offa my lawn!!!....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • .....sooo, Tracy and I did a thing yesterday.....years ago we picked out and paid for our burial plots, and just recently-that company sold, so we had to go complete some new paperwork....while we were there, we picked out our final resting "containers"....Tracy selected the cheapest casket they had..."What the hell do I care??? I'm not going to see it!" and I picked my cremation urn, which honestly is kinda cool....looks like a big old book, which I thought was appropriate.about the size of the unedited version of The Stand..... :D 
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Home from an outing with friends before they go off on their holiday, Some beers, a really good steak and even some dancing!!!!! They played old classics from the 70,s and 80,s. They started with more contemporary music, noone on the dancefloor, then they shifted and people were dancing between the rables while the waitresses did their best to snuggle through with drinks and food to the ones who were sitting. Very enjoyable evening!
    ...."old classics from the 70's & 80's".....Jesus wept....get offa my lawn!!!....you should have seen me dancing.... That would really been a cause for weeping!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Sounds like a wonderful evening, I'm glad you had fun, Kurben. ❤️
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....sooo, Tracy and I did a thing yesterday.....years ago we picked out and paid for our burial plots, and just recently-that company sold, so we had to go complete some new paperwork....while we were there, we picked out our final resting "containers"....Tracy selected the cheapest casket they had..."What the hell do I care??? I'm not going to see it!" and I picked my cremation urn, which honestly is kinda cool....looks like a big old book, which I thought was appropriate.about the size of the unedited version of The Stand..... :D 
    Awww... this is actually very sweet. (smart Tracy💜)
    And your urn sounds absolutely perfect, Scott.❤️ 
    Kurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Oh gods,  good for you Scott.   At this point, I will be eaten by my killer cat. If I have one more chipmuck on myself that she brings me in.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited July 2023
     :o  thank the gods that I still have tuna fish to give to her - she now refuses reg food.  stinker.   
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • sorry I have a concussion, and not thinking right
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....sooo, Tracy and I did a thing yesterday.....years ago we picked out and paid for our burial plots, and just recently-that company sold, so we had to go complete some new paperwork....while we were there, we picked out our final resting "containers"....Tracy selected the cheapest casket they had..."What the hell do I care??? I'm not going to see it!" and I picked my cremation urn, which honestly is kinda cool....looks like a big old book, which I thought was appropriate.about the size of the unedited version of The Stand..... :D 
    Awww... this is actually very sweet. (smart Tracy💜)
    And your urn sounds absolutely perfect, Scott.❤️ 
    ...I wanted a giant (GNT) bronze cookie jar.....but they didn't offer those.... :D
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Oh gods,  good for you Scott.   At this point, I will be eaten by my killer cat. If I have one more chipmuck on myself that she brings me in.
    ....it would take a plethora of hungry felines to gnaw me away.....Kibbles N My Bits....
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Oh gods,  good for you Scott.   At this point, I will be eaten by my killer cat. If I have one more chipmuck on myself that she brings me in.
    ....it would take a plethora of hungry felines to gnaw me away.....Kibbles N My Bits....
    I read something one time that if you die in your house and have cats, they will not hesitate to eat you.

i think think it was said that dogs wouldn’t unless they were starving???? I may be totally wrong on that but it seems that it was the case. 
    GNTLGNTnot_nadineFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Oh gods,  good for you Scott.   At this point, I will be eaten by my killer cat. If I have one more chipmuck on myself that she brings me in.
    I read something one time that if you die in your house and have cats, they will not hesitate to eat you.

i think think it was said that dogs wouldn’t unless they were starving???? I may be totally wrong on that but it seems that it was the case. 
    ...same thing I recall....hell, I ain't even dead and I catch my bunch lickin' their chops once in awhile....mayhap it's all the cookie crumbs on mah belly?.....it's what I tell myself anyway.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

GNTLGNT said:

GNTLGNT said:

GNTLGNT said:

GNTLGNT said:

true here she comes again with sweet eyes and killer claws.   
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • have to wear long sleeves  :o   Need to have my dogs again.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited July 2023
    Don't even need tattoos, mark up enough, that stinker.  Taps on me and the treat cab while staring

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • She came with the Kris package.   yikes
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited July 2023
    I used to have golden retrievers, and black labs. Lovely dogs like Flake has <3  now I gotta run from her
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler