Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Kris has his heart schocked again today.    He will be nearby;   All the way near New York.  I am by the mountains outside. Told him not to come see me.  no way.  Now I have landscapers cutting grass because it's finally dry
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • concussion, I can't even speak.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Smoke from Canada.  took me down
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I'm sorry to hear that about Kris. 😔

I know what concussion feels like, I've had one in the last 3 weeks. I'm sure Scott can attest to this, do not drink or take any unnecessary medication and rest as much as you can, no strenuous physical activity. If the scan showed nothing, your symptoms should likely abate in a week or so. 
    You had a big bump on your head? But no damage to your car? So likely no blunt-force injury?
    Get yourself into a good routine if you can, it will help with cognitive function.
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • yep  thank you
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Just want to sleep.  not good
    KurbenGNTLGNT
    Actually sleep is good, the scan has already shown there is no damage, so sleep will heal the brain...I've just been through this. You'll be fine. 🙂
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNT
  • But it takes awhile.  wake up and go down
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2023
    And I say bad curses to myself out loud.  Brains are a nuesome.  Did I spell anything right?
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  •   smoke from canada is taking me down.
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ....Flake is correct in her assessment....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
    Sleep is like someone once said "Tired natures sweet restorer" So sleep away!!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I went out today intending to go to the mall, shop a few necessities and go home again. I failed. When i passed the used bookstore shop an invisible force draw me inside and somehow i came out a bit later with five books. When i went outside my door today i said to myself  I WILL NOT BUY BOOKS TODAY! Sigh. Oh, well, they just cost four dollars for the lot of them so its no big deal but my willpower inside that store is an absolute joke!!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Oh gods,  good for you Scott.   At this point, I will be eaten by my killer cat. If I have one more chipmuck on myself that she brings me in.
    ....it would take a plethora of hungry felines to gnaw me away.....Kibbles N My Bits....
    I read something one time that if you die in your house and have cats, they will not hesitate to eat you.

i think think it was said that dogs wouldn’t unless they were starving???? I may be totally wrong on that but it seems that it was the case. 
    ...same thing I recall....hell, I ain't even dead and I catch my bunch lickin' their chops once in awhile....mayhap it's all the cookie crumbs on mah belly?.....it's what I tell myself anyway.....
    Totally wrong!!!! I have a book going (one of 5) called — will my cat eat my eyeballs? 

The answer is cats will wait to eat you. It’s the damn dogs who will get in there. But not necessarily because they are hungry. They are trying to wake their owners up and start licking and nipping and chewing.  Of course, both will eat you if starving, but it can take longer for cats than dogs. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirnot_nadine
  • edited July 2023
    Kurben said:
    I went out today intending to go to the mall, shop a few necessities and go home again. I failed. When i passed the used bookstore shop an invisible force draw me inside and somehow i came out a bit later with five books. When i went outside my door today i said to myself  I WILL NOT BUY BOOKS TODAY! Sigh. Oh, well, they just cost four dollars for the lot of them so its no big deal but my willpower inside that store is an absolute joke!!
    I find your lack of willpower Disturbing - Darth Vader  Make a Meme
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Oh gods,  good for you Scott.   At this point, I will be eaten by my killer cat. If I have one more chipmuck on myself that she brings me in.
    ....it would take a plethora of hungry felines to gnaw me away.....Kibbles N My Bits....
    I read something one time that if you die in your house and have cats, they will not hesitate to eat you.

i think think it was said that dogs wouldn’t unless they were starving???? I may be totally wrong on that but it seems that it was the case. 
    ...same thing I recall....hell, I ain't even dead and I catch my bunch lickin' their chops once in awhile....mayhap it's all the cookie crumbs on mah belly?.....it's what I tell myself anyway.....
    Totally wrong!!!! I have a book going (one of 5) called — will my cat eat my eyeballs? 

The answer is cats will wait to eat you. It’s the damn dogs who will get in there. But not necessarily because they are hungry. They are trying to wake their owners up and start licking and nipping and chewing.  Of course, both will eat you if starving, but it can take longer for cats than dogs. 
    ....that was soothing to know.....c'mere Old Yeller!.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • I wouldn't trust a single one of mine. One is a Labrador, so lacks the gene to tell her she's full, one was brought up by that Labrador, so mirrors her with food. One cat is a complete a-hole who's favourite pastime is swiping at the unsuspecting hallway walker and the other cat was starved of oxygen at her premature birth, so anything goes.
    Then there's the mouse and axolotl... were it not for a cage and tank, I bet they'd coordinate an all-you-can-eat banquet. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablernot_nadine
  • ....I'm saving that post Flakers....I can write a King rip-off novel from it..... B)
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gablernot_nadine
  • edited July 2023
    I'm accually afraid of this cat now.  She tappes on me, on every door that she knows food is in.  Next will open the fridge or learn to call out for take out.  Where is she?  Where is she?  never know.  But she sure finds me Got her so many cat beds, and even a cat tree.  But no. sleeps secret somewhere to jump at me

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I got a message that on monday they gonna do a dog search in every apartment in search of lice!!! Of course its good to know so remedies can be taken if there is any but a little more prewarning please! Guess what i have spent the weekend doing. It was worse!! Apparently the danger spots are beds, sofas and comfy chairs are the dangerspots. So living room and bedroom must be at least presentable. These are my mancave! And another thing i had no idea that dogs could sniff for lice, did you know that?? So after my before noon cleaning i am now taken a little rest before the afternoon evening work. They will come somewhere between 9 am and 4 pm tomorrow. Gopefully everything planned is done then.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • .....hopefully it's a fruitless search, and I'm gobsmacked that dogs can sniff them out....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • They done their search now. First an inspection with a little torch and then a little later with a very friendly dog that just spent 5 minutes and found nothing. But the people doing this said that lice has been an increasing problem the latest ten years or so. Possible because of travel. But anyway enough of a chance that it was deemed important to do this check. Relieved they found nothing.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Had a very disturbing dream. Have i seen to many C horror movies? Am i hullucinating? Dreamt that this girl (no face i recognized) killed another girl for getting to friendly with her man. But then she could only get turned on if she made love next to her corpse. The dream did not tell me how she persuaded her man to do this (i would have run away screaming) but she did. Disturbingly clear (the murderous one was a blonde, the killed one a brunette). Should i seek professional help? Hopefully just to much cleaning over the weekend.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy