Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Belated Happy Saint Patricks day to all

I'm really behind too - been busy with Andy - great news, however - the oncologist said his last CT scan was good - they are going to keep monitoring him, but it looks like the worst is over and that the chemo did its job! Yay!

not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotarocat
  • ...I am quite gratified to hear that....always knew Andy was a tough sumbitch!!....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotarocatNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

I'm really behind too - been busy with Andy - great news, however - the oncologist said his last CT scan was good - they are going to keep monitoring him, but it looks like the worst is over and that the chemo did its job! Yay!

Wonderful! I'm relieved to hear this and very happy for you guys, Neesy. Keep us updated on how Andy is doing. ❤️
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • That is such uplifting news neesy! Continued good days for you all. 
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

That is amazing news Neesy, I'm so relieved for you both.❤️
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

Thats great! in big letters. Hope everything goes as it should forwards. I'm really happy for you both.
    catNeesyHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...I am quite gratified to hear that....always knew Andy was a tough sumbitch!!....

FlakeNoir said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

Wonderful! I'm relieved to hear this and very happy for you guys, Neesy. Keep us updated on how Andy is doing. ❤️

That is such uplifting news neesy! Continued good days for you all. 

Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

That is amazing news Neesy, I'm so relieved for you both.❤️

Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Notaro said:

Thats great! in big letters. Hope everything goes as it should forwards. I'm really happy for you both.

Thankyou everyone - I am still gobsmacked over it all

Still has emphysema but that's not a big deal compared to all that gloom and doom they had forecast previously. Guess it goes to show that they have made great strides in chemotherapy - yay!

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • So... uh, I'm pregnant. 😳😬 Again. 😐
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • 😳. I need more info. But, congratulations!
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • April Fools?? :o
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • 😳. I need more info. But, congratulations!
    .....I'm right there with ya.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • April Fools?? :o
    Hee-hee.... yeah. 😁☺️
    not_nadineKurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    April Fools?? :o
    Hee-hee.... yeah. 😁☺️
    I totally bought it at first. It was first later i remembered the date and started to have some doubts.....  After all, it was the weekend and i never think of what date it is then. Good one!
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sorry about that guys, I'd literally just remembered the day/date right before posting, I was blanking on what to "April Fools" you with, it was out before I'd put much thought into it. ☺️😃
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sorry about that guys, I'd literally just remembered the day/date right before posting, I was blanking on what to "April Fools" you with, it was out before I'd put much thought into it. ☺️😃
    I would have swallowed it hook line and sinker Flakes😀
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Funny Girl - YouTube...now starring....Flakers!!!!!......
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sorry about that guys, I'd literally just remembered the day/date right before posting, I was blanking on what to "April Fools" you with, it was out before I'd put much thought into it. ☺️😃
    I would have swallowed it hook line and sinker Flakes😀
    Well, I'd just like to say you're all very sweet for assuming I'm still living in the land of possibility. 😄😁🥰
    (and N.N... you get points for seeing the reality ☺️)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaronot_nadineNeesy
  • Working tomorrow...... But then my easter holiday starts!! 6 days in a row with no work or waking up or these kind of things. Yippeee
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • .....ummmm, while I get the anticipation of rest, I would propose that you just MIGHT want to wake up at some point.....otherwise...... :D
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....ummmm, while I get the anticipation of rest, I would propose that you just MIGHT want to wake up at some point.....otherwise...... :D
    OK, perhaps a sane point of view. At least i wont have to emerge about 6.15 am.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....ummmm, while I get the anticipation of rest, I would propose that you just MIGHT want to wake up at some point.....otherwise...... :D
    OK, perhaps a sane point of view. At least i wont have to emerge about 6.15 am.
    ...bless your heart....first time anyone has ever used the word "sane" about anything I post..... :D :D :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Working tomorrow...... But then my easter holiday starts!! 6 days in a row with no work or waking up or these kind of things. Yippeee
    Enjoy your Easter break Kurben...😊
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy Easter to those that celebrate. 🐇🐰 💜

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • My brother had an accident today. He was hit by another cyclist bicycling. Hurt something in his back....  I told him, in a nice way, to try to remember that he is way over 60 and to be careful and take it easy. Hopefully it is something that heals quickly. Can't help but to worry a bit when he is way over in colorado and i am here. Knowing him it might be slightly worse than he is letting on.....
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirNeesy