Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Happy New Year to you all!! I myself wont do much but listen to the fireworks that will surely go off somewhere. Maybe step out on the balcony and look too. When the clock strikes twelve i will raise a glass to salute the new year and to say rest in peace to the old one. My celebratory going out was a few days ago and it was great.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Happy New Year to you all!! I myself wont do much but listen to the fireworks that will surely go off somewhere. Maybe step out on the balcony and look too. When the clock strikes twelve i will raise a glass to salute the new year and to say rest in peace to the old one. My celebratory going out was a few days ago and it was great.
    ...excellent plan Kurben.....quiet salute to to the old and anticipatory nod to the incoming.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy New Year, my friends far away. 😘🎊🎉💚💜🩵
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited January 2023
    Well, i just did the Macarena alone while a crowd on the Dublin earthcam did not. Wth. If the Macarena is played, the Macarena must be done. 

@Notaro — explain this lack of Macarena-ing.  😉
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Well. It’s official. Notaro came in but avoided my question. So i think we can safely state:

IRELAND HATES THE MACARENA

😉
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Best wishes for the new year to bring you health and happiness ♥

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Having massive problems with insomnia. Not sleeping anything several nights in a row and as a consequence not worth much in the days because the brain has turned off. I'll call my doctor when all the holidays are over. Perhaps he has some good advice. Very tired but cant sleep. The brain is turning to mush. Has melatonin and imovane prescribed but very seldom they work.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Having massive problems with insomnia. Not sleeping anything several nights in a row and as a consequence not worth much in the days because the brain has turned off. I'll call my doctor when all the holidays are over. Perhaps he has some good advice. Very tired but cant sleep. The brain is turning to mush. Has melatonin and imovane prescribed but very seldom they work.
    I'm sorry you're having trouble sleeping Kurben, 🥺 I hope your doctor will be able to help you soon. Be careful please and let us know you're all right. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...yes sir, this bites....nothing much worse than feeling muzzy headed and not being able to sleep it off.....no operating bulldozers, ya hear?.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Come listen to me yammer on and on and on….. annnnnd on. 

That puts everyone to sleep. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Come listen to me yammer on and on and on….. annnnnd on. 

Oh, i cant believe you could be boring, Deej!! You probably fascinate me so much that i listen on and on and on annnnnd onnn.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Hope Tracy is doing okay. Healthwise and losing daddy wise. Does she have siblings to help? Is her mom doing okay? 

Nn — hope your bf’s surgery goes well friday. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Hope Tracy is doing okay. Healthwise and losing daddy wise. Does she have siblings to help? Is her mom doing okay? 

Gnt - what deej said.  Hope all is well.

Deej - thanks! 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Come listen to me yammer on and on and on….. annnnnd on. 

Oh, i cant believe you could be boring, Deej!! You probably fascinate me so much that i listen on and on and on annnnnd onnn.
    Oh my lordy! I just saw this. What a very kind guy you are kurben. 🙂
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy

....healthwise, she's standing pat....emotionally, it's a daily struggle as well as a battle to get estate details worked on...he was stubborn and nothing much got signed over to her to avoid the nefarious "probate"....one day at a time, tears when they creep up.....

...Nottie, fingers crossed for your fella..... 
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Starting to wonder if i have too many books.... A few days ago i started looking for a true crime book i wanted to read parts of again and i couldn't find it! I couldn't even find the True Crime Book section of my library!!!! I looked over and over and wondered if had gone crazy or if a black hole had eaten them when i on the verge of panic remembered that in the latest reshuffling i put them among the Horror books. I do have many bookshelves but i have always put pride in knowing that i know where everything is. Do i really???
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Boy, that has happened to me too. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Well he's finally in surgery right now.   
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Well he's finally in surgery right now.   
    All the best for a successful surgery and a quick, safe recovery... thinking of you guys, let us know how he is doing.
    KurbenHedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Biggest toad ever found. Weighs 2,7 kg. Poisonous too. Sometimes i wonder if any animal in australia is not poisonous!
    Jag har aldrig sett ngot s stort parkvakten Kylee Gray
    But she is kinda cute......
    not_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  •  Would kiss.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...Hope the true life game of Operation went well.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy