Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Kurben said:
    My brother had an accident today. He was hit by another cyclist bicycling. Hurt something in his back....  I told him, in a nice way, to try to remember that he is way over 60 and to be careful and take it easy. Hopefully it is something that heals quickly. Can't help but to worry a bit when he is way over in colorado and i am here. Knowing him it might be slightly worse than he is letting on.....
    Cyclist in pedal bike or motorcycle?  Both can be dangerous accidents — I hope he is okay and giving you the full story. 
    GNTLGNTKurbencatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    My brother had an accident today. He was hit by another cyclist bicycling. Hurt something in his back....  I told him, in a nice way, to try to remember that he is way over 60 and to be careful and take it easy. Hopefully it is something that heals quickly. Can't help but to worry a bit when he is way over in colorado and i am here. Knowing him it might be slightly worse than he is letting on.....
    Cyclist in pedal bike or motorcycle?  Both can be dangerous accidents — I hope he is okay and giving you the full story. 
    Pedal bike. He has never been a motorcycle man.
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....just wanted to give everyone a heads up.....here in a few days, my ramblings will fall to complete radio silence for a short time.  With the loss of Tracy's father and our own advancing age-we have purchased his home and will be leaving my childhood home, therefore we will be without WiFi and internet for a brief period.  We promised my dad we would live in the home he constructed, but not forever.  There is an awful lot of ground to maintain and the associated problems with that.  Will we miss the forest and critters?  Hell yes!!! But we will have a much smaller portion of ground to maintain and we are already feeding the birds, so we have that joy still with us. Plus, even though we will be in much closer space with neighbors, there are still some of our four footed wild ones to enjoy.  Yes, that's the house I grew up in, but it's just that-a house....the memories are portable and the bad ones I need to leave behind for my own psyche.....her dad's house is about the same size and needs a good bit of reno, but y'all saw what Tracy did with our current place and that's why we got full asking price for it from the very first buyers! I have full faith she will transform the new digs into an updated and comfortable edifice...trying to get everything settled in and settled down before I retire in a little over 4 years....
    KurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyLou_Sytsma
  • Good luck with the move @GNTLGNT. I hope everything goes smoothly. I am sorry about the loss of Tracy's dad. Please accept my very belated condolences. Big hugs to you all. ❤️
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....just wanted to give everyone a heads up.....here in a few days, my ramblings will fall to complete radio silence for a short time.  With the loss of Tracy's father and our own advancing age-we have purchased his home and will be leaving my childhood home, therefore we will be without WiFi and internet for a brief period.  We promised my dad we would live in the home he constructed, but not forever.  There is an awful lot of ground to maintain and the associated problems with that.  Will we miss the forest and critters?  Hell yes!!! But we will have a much smaller portion of ground to maintain and we are already feeding the birds, so we have that joy still with us. Plus, even though we will be in much closer space with neighbors, there are still some of our four footed wild ones to enjoy.  Yes, that's the house I grew up in, but it's just that-a house....the memories are portable and the bad ones I need to leave behind for my own psyche.....her dad's house is about the same size and needs a good bit of reno, but y'all saw what Tracy did with our current place and that's why we got full asking price for it from the very first buyers! I have full faith she will transform the new digs into an updated and comfortable edifice...trying to get everything settled in and settled down before I retire in a little over 4 years....
    Thanks for letting us know. I would have worried.  I hope you love your new home. I hope you set up your man cave with all your models and books and  
    stuff just perfect. 
    not_nadineGNTLGNTKurbencatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Happy Moving!

Can Moving Really Help You Happier
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....thank you all!!....lots of stress and pressure right now, but things should subside some once the actual move is complete....then it'll be wandering about amongst totes and boxes wondering where in the bloody hell we put stuff....and we're even labeling as we go to make it simpler, but I'm to impatient to actually look at those.... :D :D :D....not sure when or if I'll get my man cave....Tracy's decorating and collectibles have always taken a back seat and I'm being more sensitive to that...only thing for certain is my bookcases, the rest of the folderol will take care of itself....
    KurbenHedda GablercatFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Thoughts with you Kurben (hope your brother is okay?) and Scott... that's a big change.❤️
    Thoughts for your husband's recovery, Cat.

And thoughts for you all, actually...😃🥰
    Life is up and down here... I read you all when I can.💚💜❤️
    spideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablernot_nadineNeesy
  • .....got my bookcases emptied and their "residents" relocated yesterday.....sweet baby jeebus, what a crap ton of weight that was....think I sprained my uvula!.....so now they sit homeless and forlorn until we get new flooring put down, cuz I didn't want to re-set them and then have to tear em all apart again to get the work done......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • ...going to sever comm links soon.....talk to ya'll when we get WeFee again....much love!!.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenLou_SytsmaNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Okay. I’m a little verklempt. What am I going to do without my daily funnies? 

Glad your books are home. 
    KurbenLou_Sytsmanot_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I went to the Poconos in Pennsylvania today for an interview.  I made me think of Diobolic.  Has he been around?
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Good luck nn. 
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Please. Please i am begging all of you. And I know this is tiresome after harping about it for years. 

Groom your god damn feet if you are going to wear shoes that show them.  Good hygiene shows me you have some self-respect.

If you are looking at a potential encounter and someone’s feet are jacked, don’t fuck ‘em.  
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I won't.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • My work here is done. 😄
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Okay. I’m a little verklempt. What am I going to do without my daily funnies? 

On Air Light Box Light up Sign Illuminated on Air Sign - Etsy...."and we're back!!".....jacked back into the interwebs late last night....move complete, place looks like an upcoming edition of "Hoarders Unleashed", but we're home....months of work again facing us, yet Tracy made magic before and she will once more....course it rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock during the moving days....fun was had by all....still, we love the place and that's all that matters.....
    not_nadineHedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Okay. I’m a little verklempt. What am I going to do without my daily funnies? 

On Air Light Box Light up Sign Illuminated on Air Sign - Etsy...."and we're back!!".....jacked back into the interwebs late last night....move complete, place looks like an upcoming edition of "Hoarders Unleashed", but we're home....months of work again facing us, yet Tracy made magic before and she will once more....course it rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock during the moving days....fun was had by all....still, we love the place and that's all that matters.....
    Yay! As long as you have a place to lay your head, who cares if it’s a land of boxes?  It will all get done in time. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited May 2023
    Driving Kris to the hospital again.  Deborah Heart and Lung Center.
    Bad shape.  
    He had surgery last month, but still having major issues.  I am so hopeful that they can finally straighten it out.  He now has to wear a pemanent iv bag (which he hates) to pump meds into his heart, that is controlled totally thru a pacemaker.

Sorry for the bummer, but I really hope that they can adjust meds so he back to himself again.  Had to get that out there.

I don't want to make an issue.
    But I am worried.  It's been going on for 9 months.  
    I just want that giant goofy lovely shake my head with stories  man back and feeling good.   <3 <3
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • ....simply put.....all healing and hopeful vibes Nottie....may all things be well.....
    not_nadineHedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • I am so far away.  Over 2 hrs  to get to the hospital.  I feel useless. 

Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • ....you are his rock, never feel useless....
    Hedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • As GNT said....  You are like an anchor to him. You might not be visible all the times but you are what keeps him there
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Update, and thanks for the well wishes.   He is still in ICU, but doing better.  He looks good and his attitude is much better than I expected. They have a port in his neck that is delivering medicine direct to the heart.  They hope to get him home this weekend.

Other news, Interview and  got a new job today before heading to the hospital.  Same stuff, mechanical drawings.  Small place, I'm sick of the corporate bs. 

It's in a town not far from me, actually they film scary movies there.  Friday the 13th.. others.  :o   
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir