Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• ...We are Kurben strong!!!.....
  • Kurben said:
    I've had a bad saturday....  I'm not sure but the indications is i had a seizure during the night. Monstrous headache, a severe tooth impression in my tongue and the kind of pain in the calfes you get when they have cramped for a while. The headache is finally gone, its about 8 pm here, very tired, will rest tomorrow, after all then its monday again and the work begins. Sigh.
    It really frightens me when this happens to you Kurben. 🥺😥 Please rest and contact your doctor if you have any new concerns. 
    Also check back when you're feeling up to it so we know you're okay. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I've had a bad saturday....  I'm not sure but the indications is i had a seizure during the night. Monstrous headache, a severe tooth impression in my tongue and the kind of pain in the calfes you get when they have cramped for a while. The headache is finally gone, its about 8 pm here, very tired, will rest tomorrow, after all then its monday again and the work begins. Sigh.
    It really frightens me when this happens to you Kurben. 🥺😥 Please rest and contact your doctor if you have any new concerns. 
    Also check back when you're feeling up to it so we know you're okay. 
    You're so kind. I'm fine now. A little tired but i'll rest today and i will be fit to go tomorrow. Right now i'm looking forward to my trip to Granada, Spain where i will meet up with my brother for 4-5 days. That is the second week of november and we have planned to visit Alhambra, the magnificent palace complex built by the moors during their occupation of spain. begun in 1238 but finished but not finished until the 1370,s. Of course Christian Kings moved in there after the reconquista of Spain was done in 1492. The first to move in was Ferdinand and Isabelle that famously funded Christoffer Columbus voyage when he discovered, by an accident, America.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...be careful where you step when you get to The Alhambra-you might light out for The Territories....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • My boss told me today that she has booked time when me, her and the rest that has to sign somewhere will sit down, agree to extend the contract. She does not expect any hitches she said. Good news. We'll see if its a 6 month deal or a year deal or something else.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...I'm hoping for "TFN"....till further notice....
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    My boss told me today that she has booked time when me, her and the rest that has to sign somewhere will sit down, agree to extend the contract. She does not expect any hitches she said. Good news. We'll see if its a 6 month deal or a year deal or something else.
    I hope it'll be a long contract, let us know Kurben. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Did I tell you all how great I'm doing at my new job?

Today for instance~  I tried to make an outgoing call from my desk, but somehow called 911.  (!!!!)  Yep, the police came.
     :# 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    Did I tell you all how great I'm doing at my new job?

Today for instance~  I tried to make an outgoing call from my desk, but somehow called 911.  (!!!!)  Yep, the police came.
     :# 
    ...could have been worse....you might have entered the nuclear launch codes.....that would have been a real "feel good" moment....
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • We have a Big Cobra (a Kings Cobra) on the run in Stockholm! In the very well equipped Terrarium at Skansen in central Stockholm He somehow managed to escape and they had to do a quick vacation of the place. It is the biggest poisonous snake in the world so they didn't want it to be scared and put its fang inside a visitor. Now they are looking but it has hidden somewhere....  I wonder how it managed to escape. When you have things like these dont let them loose! I have been there several times, i think Snakes and lizards and Turtles and spiders are rather cute but i wouldn't want the poisonous species on the loose while i was there.... 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    We have a Big Cobra (a Kings Cobra) on the run in Stockholm! In the very well equipped Terrarium at Skansen in central Stockholm He somehow managed to escape and they had to do a quick vacation of the place. It is the biggest poisonous snake in the world so they didn't want it to be scared and put its fang inside a visitor. Now they are looking but it has hidden somewhere....  I wonder how it managed to escape. When you have things like these dont let them loose! I have been there several times, i think Snakes and lizards and Turtles and spiders are rather cute but i wouldn't want the poisonous species on the loose while i was there.... 
    Bloody hell...😳 let us know if they find him/her. I hope this has a safe and happy ending for everyone. 🥺
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    We have a Big Cobra (a Kings Cobra) on the run in Stockholm! In the very well equipped Terrarium at Skansen in central Stockholm He somehow managed to escape and they had to do a quick vacation of the place. It is the biggest poisonous snake in the world so they didn't want it to be scared and put its fang inside a visitor. Now they are looking but it has hidden somewhere....  I wonder how it managed to escape. When you have things like these dont let them loose! I have been there several times, i think Snakes and lizards and Turtles and spiders are rather cute but i wouldn't want the poisonous species on the loose while i was there.... 
    Bloody hell...😳 let us know if they find him/her. I hope this has a safe and happy ending for everyone. 🥺
    It was a new aquisition for the terrarium. 4 meter long and quite impressive and obviously didn't take to his/her new home so made a runner through some opening in the roof. I hope they find him/her soon. Cobras are really not adjusted to Swedens climate so hopefully it hasn't managed to get outside.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    It was a new aquisition for the terrarium. 4 meter long and quite impressive and obviously didn't take to his/her new home so made a runner through some opening in the roof. I hope they find him/her soon. Cobras are really not adjusted to Swedens climate so hopefully it hasn't managed to get outside.
    Oh wow, 4 metres long! 😳 I bet the staff are beside themselves with worry. Poor snake, it must be frightened after having been moved, I hope nothing bad happens to it, or any other animals it might encounter. (people included)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Any update Kurben?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Any update Kurben?
    Wellll. It has gotten a new name. It is now named Houdini. Also they know how it managed to escape and so has a fairly good idea of where it is. It managed to stand straight up on its tail, then with its head knock a roof lamp aside and slither in behind it into the roof. It cant reasonably from there get outside or threaten anyone. They have spent today looking after it with the help of long fiberoptics, small tiny cameras that is very long. The snake can go without food for several days more so it is not in danger yet. This is obviously, for a snake, a very clever snake. But so far it has managed to hide sucessfully!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    "Dear Mr. King, (Cobra 🐉)

please come home safely. I know this doesn't feel like home and you may not enjoy being ogled by strangers, (Who blames you?!) but living in the ceiling is not ideal.
    I understand that this is the month of Halloween and who does not like a great big 4 foot long BOO-hisssss (me) from time to time?
    However... if you wouldn't mind, please allow yourself to be found and safely returned to your new home where you will enjoy free food (we could have a lengthy discussion about your preferences, but let's save this for another day) and lodging for the rest of your life. 

Yours respectfully, 

Flakers. 💚"
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:

please come home safely. I know this doesn't feel like home and you may not enjoy being ogled by strangers, (Who blames you?!) but living in the ceiling is not ideal.
    I understand that this is the month of Halloween and who does not like a great big 4 foot long BOO-hisssss (me) from time to time?
    However... if you wouldn't mind, please allow yourself to be found and safely returned to your new home where you will enjoy free food (we could have a lengthy discussion about your preferences, but let's save this for another day) and lodging for the rest of your life. 

Yours respectfully, 

Flakers. 💚"
    4 meters, Flake (that is more like 12-13 foot long isn't it??). Otherwise i totally agree in your prayer for the snake!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Yours respectfully, 

Flakers. 💚"
    4 meters, Flake (that is more like 12-13 foot long isn't it??). Otherwise i totally agree in your prayer for the snake!
    Oh crikey, my letter probably needs an addendum in this case, but sadly I've no time... how 'bout "eeek!"? 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • News about the Cobra on the run. They have finally located him. Caught him on film and now have good hopes that he will be returned to his home with food and drink available soon. But it will probably take some drilling to make a hole and to be careful for even if his poison isn't the most poisonous among snakes it is dangerous for humans.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    News about the Cobra on the run. They have finally located him. Caught him on film and now have good hopes that he will be returned to his home with food and drink available soon. But it will probably take some drilling to make a hole and to be careful for even if his poison isn't the most poisonous among snakes it is dangerous for humans.
    Wonderful, vacation is over SSSsir Snake, time to come home.
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    sssssssssssssssssSuper!

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy