Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Additional prayer request...... my dear friend is now in the hospital. Not Covid related. Many prayers, positive thoughts and healing vibes are requested. Thank you.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • So sorry for the additional worries.  

Continued well wishes for spidey’s friend. 
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Star941 - funny sunday weekend quotes  Facebook
    Merde. I should have shared it, but I just don't do the book of faces anymore.
    I wonder if quoting you will be enough?
    (too late for me... quick! Somebody quote me, see if it works!) 
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • spideyman said:
    Additional prayer request...... my dear friend is now in the hospital. Not Covid related. Many prayers, positive thoughts and healing vibes are requested. Thank you.
    Only good thoughts, prayers and positive healing energy... on its way. 💜
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • Prayers and healing vibes for Spidey's friend. 

I am also asking for prayers. My stepmom is under hospice care and the end is coming. I am trying to get things handled on the home front so I can go back for a day or so, but weather/kids/dogs/Scott's schedule/other things are not making it easy. I am either going to try to go tomorrow and pray weather holds or wait til Wed and pray I'm not waiting too long. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • Oh cat. I’m so sorry for this. I hope it al works out.
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • edited March 2022
    Kurben said:
    I have gotten a message that the house i'm living in will be changing all the water pipes including toalettes, kitchensink, sewer, shower and the hot water heaters that are placed in each room and keep the warmth in winter time. So for a time of 2-3 months while work goes on no access to bathroom or kitchen. They will put up temporary showers and toilettes in the yard that everyone living in the house will have to share. It is good that the kitchen and bathroom are getting freshened up, they badly need it, but not looking forward to it. Every house has 48 apartments and the deal is for 8 houses. Dont know when it will be my apartments turn. It can be this fall or it can be at the tailend of the whole thing which is about 2-3 years ahead. Its a lot of apartments. But it is badly needed, the existing pipes has been in service since the houses were built in about 1973-4 so the lifelength of them has nearly expired. All the same.... I know i'm whining but i really dont like two things, having a toilet close by and having to let other people, that i dont know, into my home. You know, the my home is my castle thing.

Sorry to hear about this - guess what? Our dang drain in the basement appears to be quite clogged - going to get a plumber in tomorrow - so in a way it sounds like what they are doing will be a good thing in the long run (I mean what they're doing to your apartment complex)

I wish I knew more about plumbing - Andy thinks Josh should use the shower upstairs tomorrow morning as the drain is on the old side of the house. But I think all the toilets, bathtub, sink etc. drains just go to the same pipe.

Anyway - we have 4 to 5 inches of water down there now. Josh ran a load through the washer and as a result it backed up.

Wish us luck! Plumber will hopefully come in tomorrow sometime. I left a voice mail, since it's Sunday.

p.s. We now have a new kitten (a second one) - this one is named Patrick and he is part Flamepoint Siamese/Ragdoll. His mom was a chocolate brown Manx but Patrick has a tail and looks like a Ragamese i.e. part Ragdoll and part Siamese. He gets along very well with the other kitten {Lulu}

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotarocatMarsha
  • Here's Patrick a few weeks ago - he is much bigger now - so cute, with blue eyes but they are round rather than almond shaped like a Siamese has.

• Hope the plumbing is easy fix. 

I love patrick! 
    NeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatMarsha
  • Hope the plumbing is easy fix. 

I love patrick! 

Me too! (to both your statements)

He is such a big old furball, very laid back, not like Lulu who is definitely the boss :)

• ....cute furface....the cat, not yours....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatMarshaNeesy
  • ...Spidey and Cat....you both have the best wishes and strongest good thoughts I can muster....these times are devastating and I'll hold you both close in my heart....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatMarshaNeesy
  • cat said:
    Prayers and healing vibes for Spidey's friend. 

I am also asking for prayers. My stepmom is under hospice care and the end is coming. I am trying to get things handled on the home front so I can go back for a day or so, but weather/kids/dogs/Scott's schedule/other things are not making it easy. I am either going to try to go tomorrow and pray weather holds or wait til Wed and pray I'm not waiting too long. 
    I'm so sorry (((Cat))) my thoughts are with you and your family. 💜
    NotarocatHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Here's Patrick a few weeks ago - he is much bigger now - so cute, with blue eyes but they are round rather than almond shaped like a Siamese has.

He's beautiful, congratulations on your new baby Neesy.
    NotarocatHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • So sorry Spidey and Cat, my heart goes out to your friend and your step mom, ❤
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Here's Patrick a few weeks ago - he is much bigger now - so cute, with blue eyes but they are round rather than almond shaped like a Siamese has.

Cute little guy, hope he settles in.🙂
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • For Cat and Spidey, all the get well wishes i have are sent. I continue sending fresh ones.

And for Neesy....  Patrick is adorable!!
    Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy

• Sending thoughts and prayers and cyberhugs for both of you. I'm so sorry to hear the news.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Brandon, Alison and I made the trip home to see Greta on Tuesday. We spent Tuesday and most of Wednesday with them and other family members. 

Greta passed away yesterday afternoon shortly after we left there. 

I am very thankful we got to be with her before she left us. I am happy she is free from pain. We will all miss her so very much. But my dad is so heartbroken. Please keep us all in thoughts and prayers. But please, please say an extra prayer for my Dad. 

Thank you all for the support over the last year. ❤ 
    KurbenNeesyGNTLGNTSundrop
  • cat said:
    Brandon, Alison and I made the trip home to see Greta on Tuesday. We spent Tuesday and most of Wednesday with them and other family members. 

I am very thankful we got to be with her before she left us. I am happy she is free from pain. We will all miss her so very much. But my dad is so heartbroken. Please keep us all in thoughts and prayers. But please, please say an extra prayer for my Dad. 

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. Prayers for daddy and everyone.  😔
    KurbencatNeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Brandon, Alison and I made the trip home to see Greta on Tuesday. We spent Tuesday and most of Wednesday with them and other family members. 

Ptayers for everyone, Cat! I'm so so so sorry.
    catNeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:

My deepest sympathy, Cat. Holding you and yours in prayers and good thoughts. 
    catNeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:

RIP Greta - sending my deepest condolences Cat

catGNTLGNT