Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Oh (((Cat))) I'm so sorry, 😥 sending you warmest hugs from afar. 💜 Thank you for letting us know. 💐

@cat ;
    catHedda GablerNotaro
  • cat said:
    Brandon, Alison and I made the trip home to see Greta on Tuesday. We spent Tuesday and most of Wednesday with them and other family members. 

Greta passed away yesterday afternoon shortly after we left there. 

I am very thankful we got to be with her before she left us. I am happy she is free from pain. We will all miss her so very much. But my dad is so heartbroken. Please keep us all in thoughts and prayers. But please, please say an extra prayer for my Dad. 

Thank you all for the support over the last year. ❤ 
    Pin on CONDOLENCES - Sympathy Cards
    catFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I was about to update  on my dear friend's husband with some positive news, however, I must again request positive thoughts, vibes and prayers,  there has been a serious set back.

Thank you.
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotaroNeesy
  • I'm sorry, spidey... The positive vibes are on the way and you are all in my thoughts.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNotaroNeesy
  • Strong hopes out to friend. 
    GNTLGNTcatNotaroNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    I was about to update  on my dear friend's husband with some positive news, however, I must again request positive thoughts, vibes and prayers,  there has been a serious set back.

Thank you.
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that, sending hope and best wishes that this will turn around very soon. 
    Hedda GablercatNotaroNeesy
  • ....for your dear friends husband Spidey....
    Boots  on Twitter sheepthatter nurse_roochew Sending out healing  vibes and prayers and I know you have the fight in you Thatters are with  you on this  httpstcoTfNQHGl47W  Twitter

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy
  • Happy Anzac Day Flakers!  I don’t know what that is, maybe you could teach us? 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • Happy Anzac Day Flakers!  I don’t know what that is, maybe you could teach us? 
    ....I guess I'm weasling in here, but I know the answer because a pic came up on the coloring app on my phone, and I knew it was a memorial day style picture and seemed to be from her area-so I did a quick search to see if I was correct....

Anzac Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served". 

Anzac Day 2021 on the ABC - ABC News
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotarocatNeesy
  • edited April 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    Happy Anzac Day Flakers!  I don’t know what that is, maybe you could teach us? 
    ....I guess I'm weasling in here, but I know the answer because a pic came up on the coloring app on my phone, and I knew it was a memorial day style picture and seemed to be from her area-so I did a quick search to see if I was correct....

Anzac Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served". 

Anzac Day 2021 on the ABC - ABC News
    No problems at all. Anyone can pop in to answer  anything.  Thank you scott. We all get so busy. I could look it up myself, but it’s called engaging in a conversation and i much prefer that.   And, once you reminded me, i think I’ve asked her about this in the past .  Please forgive my horrible memory flakers.   

Do you have anyone close who served girl? 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNotarocatNeesy
  • Yes sorry guys, it's just what Scott was saying.
    My Grandee was a bombardier in WWII.
    I think I've told the story where they were stationed in Canada and he and his mates got drunk one night and took their plane flying under bridges. Boys... 😁
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited May 2022
    Happy Mother’s Day to any and all who have stepped into that role. 

I’m leaving the wishes but taking the cannoli. 

What?

Kurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Anyone know how doyou, sunny, holly, ooo, are doing? Holly has a grandbaby coming, when was that?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundrop
  • edited May 2022
    Anyone know how doyou, sunny, holly, ooo, are doing? Holly has a grandbaby coming, when was that?
    I was thinking the same thing this morning about everyone.   Do we have a whereforeout page?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Anyone know how doyou, sunny, holly, ooo, are doing? Holly has a grandbaby coming, when was that?
    I was thinking the same thing this morning.   Do we have a whereforeout page?
    I don’t think so. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Let's make one if Bev is ok with that.
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Let's make one if Bev is ok with that.
    Great idea!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • To My Friends Happy Saturday Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook  Tumblr Pinterest and Twitter (((all in need or not)))
    catHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • spideyman said:
    To My Friends Happy Saturday Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook  Tumblr Pinterest and Twitter (((all in need or not)))
    There’s our girl. Nice yo see you spidey, have a lovely day. 
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....Hiya Spiderlady!!!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbencat