Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Sundrop said:
    Hey Y'all!   Sorry I haven't checked in sooner.  My surgery went very well, but I've been in a lot more pain than I had anticipated.  The doctor said that he did anticipate the pain, and told me that in spite of what I think, I do happen to be a mere mortal, and should feel pain like everyone else in the world.   :D  I only worked three days last week, and only for 3 hours each day.  I'm heading out for my 2 week post op visit in a couple of minutes.  I'm hoping they will add some chewable food to my diet, because I'm getting bored with protein shakes, broth, pureed soups, jello, yogurt and pudding......but I did lose a few pounds, so there's a silver lining in there.  

Thanks SO much for all the well wishes, love and daisies!!  That means so much more than I can tell you.  Big Thanks to Scott for keeping everyone updated for me, and for assuring me that everything would be okay.  Love ya, Big Guy.

Hope you continue to heal well Sunny - just take it easy and drink plenty of fluids ♥

Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I guess this should say Good Afternoon

Looking out at the back yard we have about four feet of snow piled up out there but still - glad that the days are getting longer at last!

catKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • 140 Happy Saturday ampamp Weekend ideas  happy saturday weekend quotes weekend  greetings

(((all in need or not))

Updating prayer request.... my dear friend's family member is still in the hospital but making excellent progress. Hoping to return home within the week.  Still weak and dealing with other health issues. Please continue positive vibes and good thoughts.   Thank you. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenSundropGNTLGNTNeesyMarshacat
  • spideyman said:
    140 Happy Saturday ampamp Weekend ideas  happy saturday weekend quotes weekend  greetings

(((all in need or not))

Updating prayer request.... my dear friend's family member is still in the hospital but making excellent progress. Hoping to return home within the week.  Still weak and dealing with other health issues. Please continue positive vibes and good thoughts.   Thank you. 
     Very good! It’s a tough battle .  Continued well wishes. 
    GNTLGNTNeesyMarshacat
  • spideyman said:
    140 Happy Saturday ampamp Weekend ideas  happy saturday weekend quotes weekend  greetings

(((all in need or not))

Excellent! I'm sending renewed well wishes.
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesyMarshacat
  • ....good stuff!!!.....glad to hear it Spidey, and the good vibes keep rollin'.......
    Hedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • spideyman said:

(((all in need or not))

Sending some more good vibes and healing prayers your way for your dear friend's family member ♥ <3

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacat
  • And also - Taco Tuesday!

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacat
  • Happy St. Patrick's day. 💚☘💚☘💚

Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Happy St. Patrick's day. 💚☘💚☘💚

Oh my God that is so darn cute!

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbencat
  • Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Happy St. Patrick's day. 💚☘💚☘💚

Oh my God that is so darn cute!

Just a cute wee little love-bucket. 🐈😻
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • St Patricks Day in Petoskey  Petoskey Downtown

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • Its strange how people react to things going on in other countries. For the first time in my lifetime people are making sure where the nearest bombshelter are located and they are not meaning it as a joke. I can understand it but i think the reaction is a little over the top at this moment.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Updating and requesting continuing prayers for my dear friend's family member. It has been one month, and some progress is seen, but regulating certain functions is not going well.  Please continue your good thoughts and vibes.    THank you. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Updating and requesting continuing prayers for my dear friend's family member. It has been one month, and some progress is seen, but regulating certain functions is not going well.  Please continue your good thoughts and vibes.    THank you. 
    Good vibes  Vibe quote Words quotes Inspirational words
    spideymanHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Updating and requesting continuing prayers for my dear friend's family member. It has been one month, and some progress is seen, but regulating certain functions is not going well.  Please continue your good thoughts and vibes.    THank you. 
    On the way, Spidey. Will not let up.
    GNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Its strange how people react to things going on in other countries. For the first time in my lifetime people are making sure where the nearest bombshelter are located and they are not meaning it as a joke. I can understand it but i think the reaction is a little over the top at this moment.
    ....I get your thought Kurb, but your country is not geographically that remote from the current shit show....people just being prudent.....no-one is truly safe from the plethora of Armageddon buttons out there....
    spideymanHedda GablercatKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy