Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Hi hope all is well. Happy Valentines day. Really going to get started posting soon.

Had to have an unexpected eye surgery,but all is on the way back to normal.
    Sorry Lin, I missed your post! I'm sorry you had to go through this, I hope it was a successful surgery and you're doing well now. 
    NotaroKurbencatMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • .....safe trip there and back....though one douche-easel tried to cut me off at the exit to the airport......didn't happen.....

When Someone cuts you off in traffic - Meme - MemesHappen
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablercatNeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....safe trip there and back....though one douche-easel tried to cut me off at the exit to the airport......didn't happen.....

When Someone cuts you off in traffic - Meme - MemesHappen
    Glad you're home safely... damn the douche! I hope Tracy had a wonderful time away.
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesySundrop
  • ...she did....really didn't wan to come home.....she loves the beach.....
    KurbenFlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...she did....really didn't wan to come home.....she loves the beach.....
    very sensible....
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • We are STILL dealing with the F'ED UP insurance company. I'm ready to put them on blast.  It is Liberty Mutual. Maybe they treat their paying customers good, I don't know. But people on the other end of a claim?? They suck donkey Azz. 

I can't even really remember where I left off. But they were supposed to get my car back here to the body shop, and they were supposed to do the estimate and final say on totaling it or not. Friday, the tow company called Scott  bc they had a dispatch to move it from the body shop to the body shop. 🙄 He said no, it is at xxxx, it is supposed to be moved from there to the body shop. Oh ok. Then they asked about payment. Scott told them it was on Liberty Mutual. Oh ok, I will call and get that straightened out, the tow company lady said. He called them back before closing on Friday. She said it was all good, they had figured it out. 

Monday morning. Body Shop does NOT have my car. Why? Because the Liberty Mutual twit set up the dispatch so WE were paying the tow. After Scott told them no, it is Liberty Mutual, the tow person called this Madelyn twit who then never returned their damn phone call either. So my car sat. 🤬🤬🤬

I left Madelyn at Liberty Mutual a very stern message. Told her I was sick of the non communication and now that she isn't returning the tow company's messages either, I was getting our insurance involved. I told her I expected a phone call by the end of business Monday and guess what. I didn't get a phone call. 

So I did call my ins lady once again. She got a dispatch to get it towed here from Liberty Mutual yesterday. The yard that has my car called and asked us for verbal permission to release it to be towed here. Yes we gave it. Then my ins lady called me back and said we're good, the tow is on the way your car will be here late this afternoon. FINALLY. 

This morning, my ins lady called and said the body shop does not have my car. She called the tow company again, they sent someone to pick it up and were told no that we hadn't given permission. A bald faced lie. So we called them, and they said they had 2 dispatch orders, were waiting (once again) on Madelyn from Liberty Mutual to straighten it out. 

FOR F'S SAKE!!!! I want to wring this Madelyn person's freaking neck!!! 

So my ins lady was going to work on getting that straightened out today. It snowed all night and off and on today so tow company said it would not be picked up today. Madelyn has been responsive to my insurance lady but to no one else. 

My car is still on limbo. We do not have an estimate yet. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow or the next day. 

Liberty Mutual and their stupid emu can kiss my azz! Do your freaking job!! For the love of Pete. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • cat said:
    We are STILL dealing with the F'ED UP insurance company. I'm ready to put them on blast.  It is Liberty Mutual. Maybe they treat their paying customers good, I don't know. But people on the other end of a claim?? They suck donkey Azz. 

I can't even really remember where I left off. But they were supposed to get my car back here to the body shop, and they were supposed to do the estimate and final say on totaling it or not. Friday, the tow company called Scott  bc they had a dispatch to move it from the body shop to the body shop. 🙄 He said no, it is at xxxx, it is supposed to be moved from there to the body shop. Oh ok. Then they asked about payment. Scott told them it was on Liberty Mutual. Oh ok, I will call and get that straightened out, the tow company lady said. He called them back before closing on Friday. She said it was all good, they had figured it out. 

Monday morning. Body Shop does NOT have my car. Why? Because the Liberty Mutual twit set up the dispatch so WE were paying the tow. After Scott told them no, it is Liberty Mutual, the tow person called this Madelyn twit who then never returned their damn phone call either. So my car sat. 🤬🤬🤬

I left Madelyn at Liberty Mutual a very stern message. Told her I was sick of the non communication and now that she isn't returning the tow company's messages either, I was getting our insurance involved. I told her I expected a phone call by the end of business Monday and guess what. I didn't get a phone call. 

So I did call my ins lady once again. She got a dispatch to get it towed here from Liberty Mutual yesterday. The yard that has my car called and asked us for verbal permission to release it to be towed here. Yes we gave it. Then my ins lady called me back and said we're good, the tow is on the way your car will be here late this afternoon. FINALLY. 

This morning, my ins lady called and said the body shop does not have my car. She called the tow company again, they sent someone to pick it up and were told no that we hadn't given permission. A bald faced lie. So we called them, and they said they had 2 dispatch orders, were waiting (once again) on Madelyn from Liberty Mutual to straighten it out. 

So my ins lady was going to work on getting that straightened out today. It snowed all night and off and on today so tow company said it would not be picked up today. Madelyn has been responsive to my insurance lady but to no one else. 

My car is still on limbo. We do not have an estimate yet. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow or the next day. 

Liberty Mutual and their stupid emu can kiss my azz! Do your freaking job!! For the love of Pete. 
    Jeez Cat, this is insane. We have a TV show here called Fair Go, this is the very kind of story they would run. They send out investigators, name and shame companies and most of the time the company will make amends to save their business reputation. 
    This woman should be out of a job, at the very least. Disgusting behaviour. 

I'm sorry it's been so tough.  :/
    NotarocatGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • cat said:
    We are STILL dealing with the F'ED UP insurance company. I'm ready to put them on blast.  It is Liberty Mutual. Maybe they treat their paying customers good, I don't know. But people on the other end of a claim?? They suck donkey Azz. 

What a complete cluster fcuk, that woman should be fired, she's completely incompetent.  Hopefully this won't drag out too much longer for you Cat🤞
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....utterly and completely ridiculous....light em up in whatever way you can....this is beyond incompetent.....
    NotarocatKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Hi hope all is well. Happy Valentines day. Really going to get started posting soon.

Had to have an unexpected eye surgery,but all is on the way back to normal.
    I hope you are seeing better! Check in kiddo as you can. We miss you. 
    NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Sunny got along well.....a bit tired and of course sore, but should be home tomorrow...she lets me know anything further, I'll throw it out here....hell, knowin' her stubborn ass, she'll probably post her own update......I'm off to beddy-bye, on the road in just a few hours to pick up the Blonde Bombshell....
    Hope her healing is coming along nicely. Send her some soup and bandaids for me. 
    NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTKurbenNeesySundrop
  • My car is finally back here at the body shop. I should have an estimate by end of day tomorrow. I'm just so glad it is back here. 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesySundrop
  • @GNTLGNT

Scott have you had any further word from Sunny?
    GNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @GNTLGNT

Scott have you had any further word from Sunny?
    ....nothing as yet....I haven't reached out, trying to give her recovery time.....
    spideymancatFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • ...that hand artist is phenomenal!....
    spideymancatKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Could have been a better day.... I just got news that an old workingmate that i went to pubs and parties with a few years back suddenly died from a stroke. A hell of a way to start the weekend....
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Kurben said:
    Could have been a better day.... I just got news that an old workingmate that i went to pubs and parties with a few years back suddenly died from a stroke. A hell of a way to start the weekend....
    I’m so sorry Kurben. Hugs to you. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Could have been a better day.... I just got news that an old workingmate that i went to pubs and parties with a few years back suddenly died from a stroke. A hell of a way to start the weekend....
    Oh no, Kurben...🥺 that's so sad to hear, I'm very sorry my friend.  Sending you hugs from afar. 🤗 ❤
    KurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I have an urgent request for prayers and healing vibes. A dear friend's family member as been diagnosed with Covid and is in the hospital.  Thank you.
    GNTLGNTKurbencatNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    I have an urgent request for prayers and healing vibes. A dear friend's family member as been diagnosed with Covid and is in the hospital.  Thank you.
    Prayers sent. 
    spideymanGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ....Kurb, I'm so truly sorry to hear of this loss....peace for both you and your friend....and Spidey, all the prayers you need......
    spideymanHedda GablercatNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    I have an urgent request for prayers and healing vibes. A dear friend's family member as been diagnosed with Covid and is in the hospital.  Thank you.
    Healing vibes is on the way. I sincerely hope for a good outcome with no longstaying aftereffects.
    Hedda GablercatspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I'm sorry about your friend, Kurben. Biggest hugs to you. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Sending prayers!
    Hedda GablerspideymanKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy