Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• cat said:
    cat said:
    Getting supremely frustrated with the other insurance company involved in this whole accident thing. We have not heard a word from them since last Wednesday. The last communication was about releasing the car to them so they could take it to their towing yard to have it looked at. And set up my rental. 

Since Monday, we have called the lady over 20 times. Scott has left her 4 voice mails. OUR insurance called and left a voice mail. And someone who said they were a supervisor told us they would get her a message. Nada. 

We called the towing company here and he said they picked it up last Friday. So they have had my car for almost a week. And still cannot get any answers. 

I realize ours is not the only claim this woman has. But pick up your stinking phone and return the call. Touch base and let us know what is happening. Complete piss poor customer service. 

🤬
    When will people get it that a lot of frustrations can be diffused with common courtesy.   Even just a phone call to say, “hey, we didn’t forget about you, still working on it” and then give a updates now and then . 

Ignoring is so childish. 
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm sorry Cat, that is disgusting behaviour. :/  

People make me want to be a hermit.  🥺But one that has a very teeny select few repeat visitors. 
    Exactly!! Makes me very angry. And here we are, it is after 5 pm at that lady's office or phone or cubbyhole, whatever she has. And again, no return phone call after yet another message left this morning. 
     :/ I hope you'll get some resolution soon. 
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Scott, did Tracy have a good time? Is she home safely?
    ....I believe she has.....haven't bugged her much....she returns this coming Tuesday.....Harrison's work schedule got switched, which screwed up some plans-but they have taken a couple of nice drives, a cypress wetland hike and been to Sanibel Island.....appreciate you asking.....
    NotarocatKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropMarshaNeesy
  • ....just a thought Cat.....go up the food chain....I'm guessing they have a Regional office and a Corporate location.....start bothering THEM!.....people up the river don't like having to deal with underlings that disturb their cushy admin jobs........they will kick the right box and get you some answers....
    NotarocatKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....just a thought Cat.....go up the food chain....I'm guessing they have a Regional office and a Corporate location.....start bothering THEM!.....people up the river don't like having to deal with underlings that disturb their cushy admin jobs........they will kick the right box and get you some answers....
    We have done that, too. Scott called an 800 number, was on hold for 20 minutes, then bounced around from dept to dept and then was told that we had been assigned to this one lady, we have to talk to her. This person had the claim #, everything pulled up and would not tell us anything. AND we had our agent call them on Tuesday. 

I am putting our agent on them again today. Completely unprofessional behavior on their end. We did our own legwork yesterday to find out the car was finally at their tow yard. Called the tow company here who said their sister yard picked it up last Friday and sometime between Friday and yesterday, their tow yard took possession of it. We shouldn't have to do all that, we should be kept in the loop. 

If our agent doesn't get much out of them I am calling the bank. I will put them on it, because if it is totalled, they are the ones getting the check. Maybe they can get them moving. 

Again I just want to say we know there is a measure of patience needed in these situations. But zero communication from them now in 9 days. Not an email or phone call despite plenty messages left by us. That's where my patience goes out the window. I mean I even had to call the car rental company and make sure I was still ok to have the rental! It was only approved for 3 days initially, and I wanted to make damn sure THEY were paying for it...the guy was very nice this time and said I was good, that he would make sure he let me know if they stopped extending it. 

Hoping to have some answers by the end of today. Thanks for listening to me complain about it, everyone. ❤
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • We finally got some answers. Now they want to try to fix it. So they are paying to tow it back to my town to our body shop. The body shop will do the official estimate and say yay it can be fixed or nay. This body shop was our choice and is the best one in town. And they are honest, they are very well regarded. Should be there sometime today. 

So they still ended up paying storage fees for the last 9 or so days. Plus paid to tow it 175 miles. Now they are paying to tow it back here, 175 miles...exactly what was the point of towing it back and forth when they didn't have anyone do an estimate yet? If the body shop here was always going to be doing the estimate, why didn't they just take it there in the first damn place? 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The lady finally answered her phone after our agent called this morning. But no apology for ignoring us for 9 days. No explanation, she just skipped over it. But we are happy to finally have some forward progress and we trust this body shop to do what is right. We have used them before, they are a preferred shop of our insurance company. And they do have a stellar reputation in town. 

So now a little more waiting. But progress. 

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • ....seems like a bygone conclusion, but a switch in insurance companies appears in order....
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....seems like a bygone conclusion, but a switch in insurance companies appears in order....
    This is the other guy's insurance company. Ours has been wonderful...but I can tell you I will never ever do business willingly with this other company. It is a national company with commercials on every 5 seconds...some of that ad money needs to be redirected into customer service. Now even their commercials irritate me. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • ....sorry Cat, I got lost....irritation clouds what dollop of good sense is still hanging on my mental spoon...glad your company had your back.....my situation is a bit unique...my Uncle is my insurance agent and has been for a coon's age....
    catFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....sorry Cat, I got lost....irritation clouds what dollop of good sense is still hanging on my mental spoon...glad your company had your back.....my situation is a bit unique...my Uncle is my insurance agent and has been for a coon's age....
    No worries! The other guy was determined at fault, he ran the light and was cited, so everything is mostly being handled by his insurance. You have to figure on a certain amt of BS, because they don't want to pay. But this has been way over the line, IMO. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesySundrop

• From NZ.... ❤⚘💚
    NotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesySundrop
  • Awww, Flakes....!! 
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • edited February 2022
    Thinking of you Sunny for tomorrow’s surgery. You will do great! Try to give us an update when you can.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesySundrop
  • Thinking of you Sunny for tomorrow’s surgery. You will do great! Try to give us an update when you can.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Ditto this.. Scott is going to message us when he hears something. (Thanks Scott)
    NotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Thinking of you Sunny for tomorrow’s surgery. You will do great! Try to give us an update when you can.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Double ditto this, sending love and light from Eire.
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Triple ditto this. Love and daisies from Sweden.
    FlakeNoircatNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Heck of a way to spend valentines day. 
    We could give this one a daisy theme to lift her up?

catNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • I missed the surgery news...will keep Sunny in thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow. Biggest hugs. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Well this surely has to be a good omen, look what I found while out walking with my client this afternoon. ❤

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTcatMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • ....she is to let me know how things went, later today.....I will do my level best to get an update posted after I hear....will be at work, so it may be delayed....I am familiar with the procedure she's having done and all should be well and all manner of things will be well....
    catMarshaFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....she is to let me know how things went, later today.....I will do my level best to get an update posted after I hear....will be at work, so it may be delayed....I am familiar with the procedure she's having done and all should be well and all manner of things will be well....
    Thank you. ❤
    KurbencatGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Hi hope all is well. Happy Valentines day. Really going to get started posting soon.

Had to have an unexpected eye surgery,but all is on the way back to normal.
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • Hi hope all is well. Happy Valentines day. Really going to get started posting soon.

Had to have an unexpected eye surgery,but all is on the way back to normal.
    ....Hi sweetheart!!!....so good to have you back LIn!!!!!....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...Sunny got along well.....a bit tired and of course sore, but should be home tomorrow...she lets me know anything further, I'll throw it out here....hell, knowin' her stubborn ass, she'll probably post her own update......I'm off to beddy-bye, on the road in just a few hours to pick up the Blonde Bombshell....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatMarshaHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...Sunny got along well.....a bit tired and of course sore, but should be home tomorrow...she lets me know anything further, I'll throw it out here....hell, knowin' her stubborn ass, she'll probably post her own update......I'm off to beddy-bye, on the road in just a few hours to pick up the Blonde Bombshell....
    Wonderful news, thank you Scott!
    Sleep well and drive safely. 

NotaroKurbencatMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySundrop