Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Continued hopes and well wishes for spidey’s friend. 
    catFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • For your friend @spideyman

spideymanGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sunday Blessings J  Happy sunday morning Happy sunday quotes Good  morning happy sunday
    (((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ...a unicorn Bun-Bun!!!.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • I have gotten a message that the house i'm living in will be changing all the water pipes including toalettes, kitchensink, sewer, shower and the hot water heaters that are placed in each room and keep the warmth in winter time. So for a time of 2-3 months while work goes on no access to bathroom or kitchen. They will put up temporary showers and toilettes in the yard that everyone living in the house will have to share. It is good that the kitchen and bathroom are getting freshened up, they badly need it, but not looking forward to it. Every house has 48 apartments and the deal is for 8 houses. Dont know when it will be my apartments turn. It can be this fall or it can be at the tailend of the whole thing which is about 2-3 years ahead. Its a lot of apartments. But it is badly needed, the existing pipes has been in service since the houses were built in about 1973-4 so the lifelength of them has nearly expired. All the same.... I know i'm whining but i really dont like two things, having a toilet close by and having to let other people, that i dont know, into my home. You know, the my home is my castle thing.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatSundropNeesy
  • Oh... uncomfortable situation Kurben, if you didn't know your neighbours before this, you surely will afterwards. 
    It would be nice if they can let you know the schedule for your own apartment ahead of time, maybe you could plan some vacation time away?
    KurbencatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Oh... uncomfortable situation Kurben, if you didn't know your neighbours before this, you surely will afterwards. 
    It would be nice if they can let you know the schedule for your own apartment ahead of time, maybe you could plan some vacation time away?
    I will know beforehand i just dont know how long beforehand.....(they say in good time but that could mean anything) Yet anyway. A vacation will solve part of the problem but no way i could take a two month vacation. I'd love too but.... Two weeks might be possible depending on when it will be. We'll see.
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Oh... uncomfortable situation Kurben, if you didn't know your neighbours before this, you surely will afterwards. 
    I will know beforehand i just dont know how long beforehand.....(they say in good time but that could mean anything) Yet anyway. A vacation will solve part of the problem but no way i could take a two month vacation. I'd love too but.... Two weeks might be possible depending on when it will be. We'll see.
    No you're right, a two month vacation might be pushing things with your employers.😁
    Hedda GablerKurbencatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Any updates on Sunny’s surgery?
    KurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropNeesy
  • When was Holly’s grandbaby due?

Scott has a grand kiddle coming up soon!
    KurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropNeesy
  • ...haven't heard anything from the Sunster of late....she's probably lavaging her surgical scars in stump water....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircatSundropNeesy
  • Seem to have inflamed my back with my cleaning. Yesterday and today have been much pain filled. Very frustrating that regular chores can knock me on my butt. Scares me really...what good am I then? I have to be able to do my stuff. 

So ridiculous. 🙄
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropKurbenNeesy
  • Oh man, backs are such a pain. Just be kind to yourself. You are more than your back — you are priceless. 
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • cat said:
    Seem to have inflamed my back with my cleaning. Yesterday and today have been much pain filled. Very frustrating that regular chores can knock me on my butt. Scares me really...what good am I then? I have to be able to do my stuff. 

So ridiculous. 🙄
    Sorry to hear you're in pain Cat, anti-inflammatories for a few days if you can take them, a hot bath and see if Mr. Cat/Scott can give you a massage. Hope you improve quickly. 
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • ....back pain sucks most mightily, and unless you suffer from it-you can't understand the misery.....alternate ice and heat, and like Flake said-anti-inflammatories.....
    Hedda GablercatKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Any updates on Sunny’s surgery?
    So far, I'm doing pretty well.  I'm back at work on light duty.  Still having some pain, and not allowed to lift more than 15 pounds, or do any activity that flexes the belly muscles.  I've graduated to adding more soft foods and ground meat to my diet, and for that, I am grateful.  The only benefit of the two weeks of only liquids is that I've lost a pants size.  Next check up is March 28.  
    GNTLGNTcatKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Any updates on Sunny’s surgery?
    So far, I'm doing pretty well.  I'm back at work on light duty.  Still having some pain, and not allowed to lift more than 15 pounds, or do any activity that flexes the belly muscles.  I've graduated to adding more soft foods and ground meat to my diet, and for that, I am grateful.  The only benefit of the two weeks of only liquids is that I've lost a pants size.  Next check up is March 28.  
    Continued good progress!
    FlakeNoircatSundropGNTLGNT
  • Sundrop said:
    Any updates on Sunny’s surgery?
    You soon be up and beaming again, Sunny. Heal Well!!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatSundropGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Good news on my front! Had the talk with my employer and the work agency and they agreed to an 8 month extension of my contract. Up til new year that is. Then it is unsure because of budgetissues. They dont yet know how much money they will have for next year to spend on personal. We have an election here in september so its not until the winner is declared and has passed their budget that the court will know how much money they have to spend. But i'm happy about the extension, it means i can plan for a nice vacation this summer... I'm thinking about Crete.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesyMarshaSundrop
  • Kurben said:
    Good news on my front! Had the talk with my employer and the work agency and they agreed to an 8 month extension of my contract. Up til new year that is. Then it is unsure because of budgetissues. They dont yet know how much money they will have for next year to spend on personal. We have an election here in september so its not until the winner is declared and has passed their budget that the court will know how much money they have to spend. But i'm happy about the extension, it means i can plan for a nice vacation this summer... I'm thinking about Crete.....
    That is terrific kurben. So happy for you. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesyMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Good news on my front! Had the talk with my employer and the work agency and they agreed to an 8 month extension of my contract. Up til new year that is. Then it is unsure because of budgetissues. They dont yet know how much money they will have for next year to spend on personal. We have an election here in september so its not until the winner is declared and has passed their budget that the court will know how much money they have to spend. But i'm happy about the extension, it means i can plan for a nice vacation this summer... I'm thinking about Crete.....
    I'm rapt/wrapped for you, fantastic news.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesyMarsha
  • ....good to hear bro....
    FlakeNoircatNeesyMarsha
  • Happy Sunday Quotes Wishes  Messages  Good Morning Sunday

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesyMarsha