Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• ....and take along a digital recorder and see if you can pick up any EVP's.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaSundrop
  • Also, susannorton — what damage did she find after the storm that flooded everything? 
    Just heard from her, emailing you now. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    OK, this is a big day!! Time to celebrate. I today got it confirmed and signed the deal/contract that means i got myself a job from the first of november! In ancient locals too which makes all the better. The court of Appeal (one of 6 appeal courts in sweden) is located in an old palace from the 17,th century. I was lost the moment i entered, the house is a labyrinth!! I love it. Linda, thats my future boss agreed, she said the first day she worked there she almost didn't find her way out and was lucky that she could ask someone. Anyways i'm real happy about it. Thanks everyone that sent wellwishes, i'm sure they were needed!!
    Congrats, Kurben!  The new gig sounds absolutely wonderful.  I wish you many adventures and much happiness!  ♥
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @Sundrop I've been thinking of you and wondering how things have been going, I'm worried about certain things. Please check in when you can?

Check your messages ♥
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Kurben said:
    OK, this is a big day!! Time to celebrate. I today got it confirmed and signed the deal/contract that means i got myself a job from the first of november! In ancient locals too which makes all the better. The court of Appeal (one of 6 appeal courts in sweden) is located in an old palace from the 17,th century. I was lost the moment i entered, the house is a labyrinth!! I love it. Linda, thats my future boss agreed, she said the first day she worked there she almost didn't find her way out and was lucky that she could ask someone. Anyways i'm real happy about it. Thanks everyone that sent wellwishes, i'm sure they were needed!!
    Congrats, Kurben!  The new gig sounds absolutely wonderful.  I wish you many adventures and much happiness!  ♥
    Its great to see you again, Sunny!! And you're right i'm loving the place. Just in front of our place to work is an old church where 17 of the swedish kings are buried so its a place thats loaded with history.
    SundropGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • There’s miss sunny. Fill us in on life in the fast lane. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • There’s miss sunny. Fill us in on life in the fast lane. 
    ...I received several texts from her....she is holding her own....bless her pea-pickin' little heart....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    @Sundrop I've been thinking of you and wondering how things have been going, I'm worried about certain things. Please check in when you can?

Check your messages ♥
    Checked and replied. So great to see you here. 💜
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Kurben said:

So good to see you back again! <3
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Tomorrow we're gonna have an estimation meeting at work. My boss Linda and I will sit down and talk about how the first month has been. I think everyone is satisfied but we'll see. 
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow we're gonna have an estimation meeting at work. My boss Linda and I will sit down and talk about how the first month has been. I think everyone is satisfied but we'll see. 
    Hope the meeting goes well Kurben 🤞
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • It will be good kurben. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow we're gonna have an estimation meeting at work. My boss Linda and I will sit down and talk about how the first month has been. I think everyone is satisfied but we'll see. 
    You will be absolutely fine, come let us know how it went. My hope is that she says the job is yours for as long as you want it.
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • ...I echo the good wishes Kurb....your expertise and love of subject shines through in your words...
    MarshaNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:

With your knowledge and attention to detail, I can't imagine her being anything other than satisfied, but wishing you good luck!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • She was very satisfied. Said she had heard alot of praise from others in the archive which is nice to hear. She also said she was thinking of introducing me to two new work things to do and that i could then shift between them as i wanted to make each day less monotonous. She also promised to prepare an argument to sell in an extension of my contract when it goes out in may to her boss that sits on the money. So she wants to keep me around which is good. All in all a very positive conversation.
    Thanks for all your wellwishes!!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTnot_nadinedoyoulove19Neesy
  • Kurben said:
    She was very satisfied. Said she had heard alot of praise from others in the archive which is nice to hear. She also said she was thinking of introducing me to two new work things to do and that i could then shift between them as i wanted to make each day less monotonous. She also promised to prepare an argument to sell in an extension of my contract when it goes out in may to her boss that sits on the money. So she wants to keep me around which is good. All in all a very positive conversation.
    Brilliant, perfect! Great to hear it.
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • That’s just terrific, kurben!
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Wonderful news, Kurben! Hope it all works out for you.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...outstanding news Kurb!....proud of ya.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    She was very satisfied. Said she had heard alot of praise from others in the archive which is nice to hear. She also said she was thinking of introducing me to two new work things to do and that i could then shift between them as i wanted to make each day less monotonous. She also promised to prepare an argument to sell in an extension of my contract when it goes out in may to her boss that sits on the money. So she wants to keep me around which is good. All in all a very positive conversation.

Well of course she was impressed :) - you are a pretty smart cookie Kurben - congrats!

FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurben
  • I could not find a God Bomb thread so I will post this here. Just got a call from Linda (King Family Fan) tonight and she asked me to let you know that she will be away from the Board for a couple of months. She had a problem with the right eye but now she had to get an injection in the left one. Will take about a month to see if it helps. She is hoping she will not need surgery.

Saying a prayer that all goes well

catFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbendoyoulove19
  • edited December 2021
    Neesy said:
    I could not find a God Bomb thread so I will post this here. Just got a call from Linda (King Family Fan) tonight and she asked me to let you know that she will be away from the Board for a couple of months. She had a problem with the right eye but now she had to get an injection in the left one. Will take about a month to see if it helps. She is hoping she will not need surgery.

Saying a prayer that all goes well

Dang! I was hoping no news was good  news when we hadn’t heard anything about  her eyes. I hope everything goes smooth and easy with painless healing and great results. Tell her we are thinking of her. 
    catFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy