Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• edited November 2021
    She will show up. She has to teach you a lesson. You left the sliding glass door open for two days? 

Oh my god!!!!!
    Yes, I live in a very safe area.  It's always open for Harley to come in and out.  I'm new to cats - came with the BF
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • KITTY CAME BACK!!!
    Thank goodness! 
    not_nadineMarshaKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Just a quick check in to my MB family!  I miss you guys.  Hugs and green lights to all!   <3
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Just a quick check in to my MB family!  I miss you guys.  Hugs and green lights to all!   <3
    Hi DoYa! It's good to see you, how are things with you?
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
    Howdy dyl, we're here if you need us. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Hey doyou! Thanks for the quick checkin.  Stop by when you can fill us in on all things Do. 

Did your new hire help the workload?
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
    Hi There DoYou!! Always lovely to see you. Stop by when you can.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19

Good to see you! You are missed. <3
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19NotaroNeesy

KurbenHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Notaro
  • Home from my first day at the new job. Tired. In a nice way. Great day, nice people but i hope i learn to find my way around the house soon. Feel like i need a map and a compass to find my way.......
    doyoulove19NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Did your new hire help the workload?
    Thanks everyone!  <3  I finish up training with the new person this week and have actually been able to do some "normal" stuff for a bit.  Week of Thanksgiving, I am taking a much needed vacation and when I am back, hope to be able to check in regularly here again.  

Love and miss you all!  
    not_nadineNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • @Kurben - congrats on the new job!  You'll find your way around soon, I'm sure.

@not_nadine - a new BF and a new cat!  Good for you, girl!  B)

not_nadineKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Home from my first day at the new job. Tired. In a nice way. Great day, nice people but i hope i learn to find my way around the house soon. Feel like i need a map and a compass to find my way.......
    Brilliant Kurben! I'm so glad you're back in work... treat the disorientation as an archaeological dig... (minus the actual digging)
    NotaroMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTKurben
  • Did your new hire help the workload?
    Thanks everyone!  <3  I finish up training with the new person this week and have actually been able to do some "normal" stuff for a bit.  Week of Thanksgiving, I am taking a much needed vacation and when I am back, hope to be able to check in regularly here again.  

Love and miss you all!  
    So glad to hear you will have a break soon, I hope you get a great rest girl.
    NotaroMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTKurben
  • @BevVincent  Happy anniversary bev and mrs/dr bev. 

Your dinner looked lovely. The most important question, What did you have to eat? And was it deelish?
    NotaroMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • Winnie The Pooh Joy And Blessing Thursday Quote Pictures Photos and  Images for Facebook Tumblr Pinterest and Twitter
    (((all in need or not)))
    MarshaHedda Gablernot_nadineNotarodoyoulove19GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...good news DoKurb!....lookame!, I just created a new player!!..... :D
    doyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarsha
  • ....I would be remiss if I didn't honor the veterans in my family and all who served these many decades.....a humble thank you....

“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.” -General George S. Patton

Veterans Day 2021 Restaurant Discounts In Charlotte LKN Area  Charlotte  NC Patch
    doyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNotaroNeesySundrop
  • @BevVincent  Happy anniversary bev and mrs/dr bev. 

Your dinner looked lovely. The most important question, What did you have to eat? And was it deelish?
    We were in a sharing mood -- we shared a wedge salad, 18 oz ribeye, parmesan potatoes and grilled asparagus, and were gifted with that lovely Baked Alaska desert. All wonderful.
    GNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaHollyGolightlyNotaroNeesySundrop
  • Every bit of that sounds yummy. 

I’ve never had baked alaska .  

As barney said to andy (paraphrasing),  “ sure you know it, it’s that dessert from when they became a state .”
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHollyGolightlyNotaro
  • This one had oreo cookies and mocha ice cream inside.
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightlyNotaroNeesy
  • 🤤

Happy belated anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Bev. 🎉💐
    KurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerBevVincentHollyGolightlyNotaro
  • ...."baked Alaska"....sounds like they legalized weed.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyNotaroNeesy