Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Marsha said:
    Kurben said:
    OK. A slight mishap today. While doing the business of an typical ordinary day a soda bottle suddenly become an erupting vulcano. A BIG soda bottle. It deposited its interior on me , five books, my floor and my bed. Everything now smells a bit fruityish bot nothing is really damaged. Clumsy me scores again!!

Happy to hear your computer wasn't in the vicinity! :)
    It was!! But it managed, by some miracle, to escape the erupting soda splashes. But it was a close thing.....
    GNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Coke Exploding GIFs  Tenor
    You got it!! Ever happen to you??
    MarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Coke Exploding GIFs  Tenor
    We tried this when the kids were young and Coke n Mentos was a thing... I have a bunch of old videos with varying degrees of success. 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • ....yes Kurb it has and at the most inopportune of times....I still remember my clumsy ass spilling a cup of coffee over a brand new broadcast board....yeesh, that one made the old sphincter quiver....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Got a note in the mail today. They need to get inside to check the rather recent installation of new windows and balconydoor. AAArrrggghhh! This means i will have to create a freezone of about 1,5 meters in front of the windows to give them space to check. Nothing wrong with the windows but they must check them or the guarantee will not be valid if something happens. Grumble, grumble....   I'm so good at filling up any free space that exists in my apartment with things so now i have to pick up a lot of things and put em down someplace else.... 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • OK, i've done the three easy rooms, Bathroom, kitchen and living room. They are acceptable. But the bedroom? Its a holy mess!! I dont even know where to start. If i live in a bedroom for awhile they get this lived in feeling and i'm sure archaeologists could make excavations in there and decide which books i've read, if i had any night snacks and so on going years back in time.....   I might be exagerating but you get the picture. Oh, well, i have the weekend to fix it. NOT my kind of weekend!!
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Had quite a surprise last night after my SO had brought in the bird feeders for the night. A mama bear and her 2 cubs were trying to figure out where they'd gone. They went away for a few minutes after he shot the paint gun (not loaded but still made noise) in their direction to scare them off. When they came back, they were right up on the patio area. EEEK!!!! It was the first time we'd ever seen more than 1 bear at a time in the yard. I hate cold weather but might start wishing for more so they'll go wherever it is they go to hibernate.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbennot_nadineNeesyHedda GablerNotaroSundrop
  • Marsha said:
    Had quite a surprise last night after my SO had brought in the bird feeders for the night. A mama bear and her 2 cubs were trying to figure out where they'd gone. They went away for a few minutes after he shot the paint gun (not loaded but still made noise) in their direction to scare them off. When they came back, they were right up on the patio area. EEEK!!!! It was the first time we'd ever seen more than 1 bear at a time in the yard. I hate cold weather but might start wishing for more so they'll go wherever it is they go to hibernate.
    Holy sh1t! I'd ask for photo's but they'd probably be blurred from your shaky hands.😳
    MarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    Had quite a surprise last night after my SO had brought in the bird feeders for the night. A mama bear and her 2 cubs were trying to figure out where they'd gone. They went away for a few minutes after he shot the paint gun (not loaded but still made noise) in their direction to scare them off. When they came back, they were right up on the patio area. EEEK!!!! It was the first time we'd ever seen more than 1 bear at a time in the yard. I hate cold weather but might start wishing for more so they'll go wherever it is they go to hibernate.
    Holy sh1t! I'd ask for photo's but they'd probably be blurred from your shaky hands.😳

Will post the video I took as soon as I can get it uploaded and figure out how to post here (not sure if the size of the file will work) I only was able to get the cubs in the frame. Mama was hiding around the corner of the house.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesyHedda GablerNotaro
  • Haven't been able to post it here but did put it on my Instagram (marshadefilippo) and FB (still Marsha Dobee  :s) pages.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    Got a note in the mail today. They need to get inside to check the rather recent installation of new windows and balconydoor. AAArrrggghhh! This means i will have to create a freezone of about 1,5 meters in front of the windows to give them space to check. Nothing wrong with the windows but they must check them or the guarantee will not be valid if something happens. Grumble, grumble....   I'm so good at filling up any free space that exists in my apartment with things so now i have to pick up a lot of things and put em down someplace else.... 
    Decluttering a load of junk  Books  The Guardian
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    OK, i've done the three easy rooms, Bathroom, kitchen and living room. They are acceptable. But the bedroom? Its a holy mess!! I dont even know where to start. If i live in a bedroom for awhile they get this lived in feeling and i'm sure archaeologists could make excavations in there and decide which books i've read, if i had any night snacks and so on going years back in time.....   I might be exagerating but you get the picture. Oh, well, i have the weekend to fix it. NOT my kind of weekend!!
    Pick And Shovel High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNotaro
  • Marsha said:
    ...and I thought squirrels and racoons raiding the feeder were bad.....you win!.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesyHedda GablerNotaro
  • Happy Halloween Weekend Be Safe  Happy halloween pictures Happy halloween  quotes Happy halloween

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroMarsha
  • Happy Halloween....🎃

Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Happy Halloween!!

FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler

• (((all in need or not)))
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Hey Bev,thank-you.You got me back here.  Iam back and have lots to catch up on.
    Have missed you all. KFF
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTBevVincentNeesy
  • Hey Bev,thank-you.You got me back here.  Iam back and have lots to catch up on.
    Have missed you all. KFF
    Hi KFF, so good to see you again! How's everyone your way? 
    King FamilyNotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Doing Ok. Things finally getting back to normal.
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Doing Ok. Things finally getting back to normal.
    Good to hear.
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy