Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Beautiful Friday Weekend Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook Tumblr  Pinterest and Twitter
    (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirMarshaNeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotarocat
  • Kurben said:
    I had a very clear dream today. It was mostly about my dad. We, my dad, my mom and i were on Crete and had rented a car and were travelling from place to place to see out of the way interesting things. Not strange since Crete is shockfull of interesting things. What was strange was that we had company in a very fat female relative. I've no idea who she was supposed to be if anyone. Then, when we were in the city of Hersonissos there was a car accident in front of us. The people, it was a couple, survived and turned out to be swedish. We fell into conversation and my dad gave them a suit, a tie and some money and i remember that the dreamme thought that he was too kind. Then i asked a bystander the way to Timbalele (i very much doubt such a place exist) and got the answer that it was to the right in the crossroads over there. So (this is a dream) i carried the car there while the rest carried the luggage. On the way the female relative nearly got herself runover because she acted like she was home. I remember that the dreamme thought how stupid she is. Then my dad got in behind the wheel, i beside him as mapreader and my mom and the relative in the backseat and we were off again. The end.

Oh this is weird Kurben - I had a dream about you this morning - it was for just a moment but I recall thinking about you when I awoke. (Now I cannot remember the details but it seemed we were looking at some sort of guide or a scale) - your dream is so complex - I enjoyed reading it especially the fact that you picked up a car :o
    Have a great Friday!

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshacat
  • Happy Friday - TGIF!
    <3

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Meme Creator - Funny I had the strangest dream last night Meme Generator  at MemeCreatororg

Best show finale ever!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotarocatNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Meme Creator - Funny I had the strangest dream last night Meme Generator  at MemeCreatororg

Best show finale ever!
    ...I really DID LOL on this one.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNotarocatNeesy
  • Has this horror movie month gotten to me? I was lying in my bed reading a book when i was certain i saw a shadowy form in the shape of a snake come out from under my bed. I was NOT asleep. Am i losing my mind? Or is it just my fertile imagination playing tricks on me? 
    I have actually not looked under my bed yet....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Has this horror movie month gotten to me? I was lying in my bed reading a book when i was certain i saw a shadowy form in the shape of a snake come out from under my bed. I was NOT asleep. Am i losing my mind? Or is it just my fertile imagination playing tricks on me? 
    Kurben... tap once for yes, twice for no.
    Are you okay?
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Kurben said:
    Has this horror movie month gotten to me? I was lying in my bed reading a book when i was certain i saw a shadowy form in the shape of a snake come out from under my bed. I was NOT asleep. Am i losing my mind? Or is it just my fertile imagination playing tricks on me? 
    You say it came out from under the bed, so I'm gonna say you are safe to look under the bed.  But the toilet? That's a whole other ball of wax.  
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Kurben... tap once for yes, twice for no.
    Are you okay?
    I'm fine, Flake. And i checked, there's just a lot of nothing under my bed... Plus I found a book that i have been wondering for half a year now where its gone....
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • wondering for half a year now where its gone

dust bunnies  Dust bunnies Bones funny Dust mites
    KurbencatFlakeNoirMarshaNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Pin on Thursday Blessings

(((all in need or not)))
    catGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Terrible thing has happened in our neighbor country of Norway. A man suddenly thought it would be a good idea to take a bow and arrows, go to a grocery store and kill 5 people and he wounded several others in the small norwegian town of Kongsberg. He is captured now and trying to explain to the police why he did it. Another terrible thing happened in Gothenburg, swedens second largest town where a man left a bomb at the entrance of a house with 7 floors. Pure luck noone got killed but all living there, many families, had to be evacuated and many apartments totally destroyed. Even a small kitten was safed by the firefighters after having been inside the smoke for many hours. People are going crazy more and more often and its scary!!
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Terrible thing has happened in our neighbor country of Norway. A man suddenly thought it would be a good idea to take a bow and arrows, go to a grocery store and kill 5 people and he wounded several others in the small norwegian town of Kongsberg. He is captured now and trying to explain to the police why he did it. Another terrible thing happened in Gothenburg, swedens second largest town where a man left a bomb at the entrance of a house with 7 floors. Pure luck noone got killed but all living there, many families, had to be evacuated and many apartments totally destroyed. Even a small kitten was safed by the firefighters after having been inside the smoke for many hours. People are going crazy more and more often and its scary!!
    ...I saw these stories and immediately thought about you Kurb....and you're correct, the level of deadly aberrant behavior continues to rise, which scares the living hell out of me....not so much for myself, but for my kids and grandkids....the world they're inheriting is a total sh*tshow....
    catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • I'm a total mess! I have turned the day upside down. today i woke at 4.30 in the afternoon. Yesterday i fell asleep at 9 am. Night is day and day is night. When you carefully wander out from the bedroom you find that the sun is just a few hours from going to bed. I have, somehow to get in sync again. Somehow my body doesn't seem to be adjusted to the hours here. Every time i am in sync it starts to drift off again. Sigh!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I'm a total mess! I have turned the day upside down. today i woke at 4.30 in the afternoon. Yesterday i fell asleep at 9 am. Night is day and day is night. When you carefully wander out from the bedroom you find that the sun is just a few hours from going to bed. I have, somehow to get in sync again. Somehow my body doesn't seem to be adjusted to the hours here. Every time i am in sync it starts to drift off again. Sigh!
    ....find the nearest drugstore and buy a bottle of Melatonin.....take some tonight, it will help you fall asleep and there are no after effects....it should help re-set your body clock....
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I'm a total mess! I have turned the day upside down. today i woke at 4.30 in the afternoon. Yesterday i fell asleep at 9 am. Night is day and day is night. When you carefully wander out from the bedroom you find that the sun is just a few hours from going to bed. I have, somehow to get in sync again. Somehow my body doesn't seem to be adjusted to the hours here. Every time i am in sync it starts to drift off again. Sigh!
    Kurben, 'tis the season just go with it, we know that you're secretly a Vampire, thank goodness we're friendlies!🦇❤

Good advice from Scott, I seem to remember that you might have taken this in the past?

Did you hear anything more about the potential job? Night and day will matter then if work comes up, but in the interim try not to stress about being turned around, this might affect your sleep pattern more? 🤔
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Kurben, 'tis the season just go with it, we know that you're secretly a Vampire, thank goodness we're friendlies!🦇❤

Good advice from Scott, I seem to remember that you might have taken this in the past?

Did you hear anything more about the potential job? Night and day will matter then if work comes up, but in the interim try not to stress about being turned around, this might affect your sleep pattern more? 🤔
    Yeah, this sleep thing is a recurring problem i have. But if the job comes through it will be a part of the solution i think. Then i will have something i must get up to and by working i will get seriously tired so it will get easier to fall asleep. Right now they are looking over the application my hopefully future employers sent in. They are the employment agency. They must approve which, technically, shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully i'll hear something by next week. 
    And now i must put on my bat custume! I will fly and put my fangs in the unsuspecting walkers of the night as the vampire i am, Kurberatu flies again!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Yeah, this sleep thing is a recurring problem i have. But if the job comes through it will be a part of the solution i think. Then i will have something i must get up to and by working i will get seriously tired so it will get easier to fall asleep. Right now they are looking over the application my hopefully future employers sent in. They are the employment agency. They must approve which, technically, shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully i'll hear something by next week. 
    And now i must put on my bat custume! I will fly and put my fangs in the unsuspecting walkers of the night as the vampire i am, Kurberatu flies again!!
    😄 Righty-o...garlic necklaces for all... you get a necklace, you get a necklace...and you get a necklace. Okay Kurben, fly away my friend. 😁

Seriously, best of luck for getting the job...and your sleep back to normal. ❤
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

😄 Righty-o...garlic necklaces for all... you get a necklace, you get a necklace...and you get a necklace. Okay Kurben, fly away my friend. 😁

Kurberato likes garlic, its broccoli he cant stand!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Kurberato likes garlic, its broccoli he cant stand!
    GNTLGNT said:
    I'm going to give him both... then he can make dinner! 😁
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • @Kurben I did a sleep study last night under dr's orders.  Perhaps you should inquire about this.
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • ...good advice.....they are very helpful in diagnosing various issues-not just sleep apnea....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy