Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• .....cute little booger!!.....
    KurbenHedda GablercatNotaroNeesy
  • @FlakeNoir — check in please. I keep sending you gmails and it keeps telling me they failed?  Is your service out? Just want to make sure you are okay. 
    catFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • @FlakeNoir — check in please. I keep sending you gmails and it keeps telling me they failed?  Is your service out? Just want to make sure you are okay. 
    I'm okay, thanks girl. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Tomorrow morning morning, or rather today because its after midnight here, the people of the drains come to visit. Doesn't that somehow sound like a horrormovie? It does to me. The People Of The Drains!!! They are not longer satisfied with their little home under the ground, now they make housecalls! And Humanity is defenceless..........
    catNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • imagination is a curse....... I swear! This visit by the drain people.... I painted in my imagination all possible and impossible scenarios where one was worse than the other. All that happened was they stock a hose down the system, did a rinse and everything was finished in 10 minutes for both bathroom and kitchen. Why did i get so excited??
    NotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow morning morning, or rather today because its after midnight here, the people of the drains come to visit. Doesn't that somehow sound like a horrormovie? It does to me. The People Of The Drains!!! They are not longer satisfied with their little home under the ground, now they make housecalls! And Humanity is defenceless..........
    ....Invasion of the Dookie Snatchers.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    imagination is a curse....... I swear! This visit by the drain people.... I painted in my imagination all possible and impossible scenarios where one was worse than the other. All that happened was they stock a hose down the system, did a rinse and everything was finished in 10 minutes for both bathroom and kitchen. Why did i get so excited??
    ...sounds like a plumbing enema....whew, I'm titallated.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow morning morning, or rather today because its after midnight here, the people of the drains come to visit. Doesn't that somehow sound like a horrormovie? It does to me. The People Of The Drains!!! They are not longer satisfied with their little home under the ground, now they make housecalls! And Humanity is defenceless..........
    Boom! Another good idea — get writing!
    KurbenNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    the little birdie....

Awwww - look at that cute little squab - I never expected one to look like that - it's an interesting colour
    Congratulations foster Dad :)

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Well first full day of the move in.  Going great 
    KurbenHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
    Not nadine’s personal journal

Day 1: “ first full day of the move in. Going great.”

Day 50: He put peanut butter in my chocolate. Grouchy. 

catKurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTNotaroNeesydoyoulove19
    ....most exquisitely excellent....
    Hedda GablerNotarocatMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
    Not nadine’s personal journal

Day 1: “ first full day of the move in. Going great.”

Day 50: He put peanut butter in my chocolate. Grouchy. 

...Day 75: He's still breathing.  Annoyed.
    Hedda GablerNotarocatMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • 111 Good Morning Thursday Greetings Images and Wishes

(((all in need or not)))
    catHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • ...morning Maryann...good to see you..... <3
    Hedda GablerspideymancatNotaroKurbenMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...morning Maryann...good to see you..... <3
    Thankee. Hope you and yours well. 
    Hedda GablercatNotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19

• (((all in need or not)))
    MarshacatGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • OK, just wanted to announce my presence. Had a frightful EP-attack thursday morning and its just now that i'm able to cummunicate again. Spent the whole of thursday and major part of friday in bed. Feeling better now but very tired.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesyNotaroMarshadoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    OK, just wanted to announce my presence. Had a frightful EP-attack thursday morning and its just now that i'm able to cummunicate again. Spent the whole of thursday and major part of friday in bed. Feeling better now but very tired.
    ...whew old buddy!....glad to hear you rode out another neurological tsunami....still worries me that you're by yourself, and it always will....
    KurbenHedda GablercatNeesyNotaroMarshadoyoulove19
  • edited September 2021
    Thank you for letting us know kurben. Do your meds need adjusted or changed?

i worry about this too. I’m very glad you are okay . Rest.
    catNeesyKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • catcat
    edited September 2021
    Feel better, @Kurben ;
    NeesyKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    OK, just wanted to announce my presence. Had a frightful EP-attack thursday morning and its just now that i'm able to cummunicate again. Spent the whole of thursday and major part of friday in bed. Feeling better now but very tired.

Hope you're feeling much better now Kurben <3

KurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Take care Kurben, hope you feel better soon. 
    MarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Thanks so much for all the wellwishes. I have to go out and buy some groceries soon. Otherwise it is rest that i aim for.
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Hope you're feeling much better now, Kurben.
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy