Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Cat, how are your step mom’s treatments going? Dad doing okay?
    catFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Cat, how are your step mom’s treatments going? Dad doing okay?
    I really don't know. I have not heard from him, since we were there last month. He just isn't communicating. 

I thought she looked pretty good when we were there but we only saw her the first night. She was very wiped out from that week's treatment. So we tried to be quiet while we were there (we had our camper parked in their yard). She has a good appetite but I thought she was even thinner than when we were there in June. My dad seemed pretty ok and I think he was glad we came and he did talk about his worries while we were there. But now that we are home, he is back to not talking. 

I did ask my mom just the other night if she knew anything. Which I hate to do. But she said my sister has not heard anything either. 

My stepmom was supposed to have a scan to check on if the treatments are working. Her bloodwork was indicating that they were, but they hadn't done the scan. My dad was concerned because the last bloodwork had shown no more improvement. But it also was no worse. That was all when we were there. 

I don't know whether to keep bugging him or to let it be. I want to lend support, an ear, a shoulder. But if that isn't what they want or need from me...I have been very worried about not knowing what to do. That is why I haven't said anything. Thank you for asking. 🙂 
    KurbenFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarshadoyoulove19
  • It’s a juggling act on should I or shouldn’t I.  It’s tough. I hope no news is good news. 
    catFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Happy September Pictures Photos Images and Pics for Facebook Tumblr  Pinterest and Twitter  (((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshanot_nadineKurbencatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • I was eating lunch at a place today when in bustled what seemed like a hurricane of kids herded by two moms. The noise the kids made!! The hurricane turned out to consist of just four small kids and in the back of my head i thought that its now we say goodbye to peace and quiet. Then they sat down and the hullabaloo died down. I saw that the moms had produced some small computer with moving pictures and the kids were enthralled as if someone had produced a magic wand thats how quick the noise died. That awoke a thought in me: How the heck did moms keep their children quiet before these little computer thingies? I know they did but i'll be darned before i'll remember their tricks.
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    I was eating lunch at a place today when in bustled what seemed like a hurricane of kids herded by two moms. The noise the kids made!! The hurricane turned out to consist of just four small kids and in the back of my head i thought that its now we say goodbye to peace and quiet. Then they sat down and the hullabaloo died down. I saw that the moms had produced some small computer with moving pictures and the kids were enthralled as if someone had produced a magic wand thats how quick the noise died. That awoke a thought in me: How the heck did moms keep their children quiet before these little computer thingies? I know they did but i'll be darned before i'll remember their tricks.
    😄
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Marshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    I was eating lunch at a place today when in bustled what seemed like a hurricane of kids herded by two moms. The noise the kids made!! The hurricane turned out to consist of just four small kids and in the back of my head i thought that its now we say goodbye to peace and quiet. Then they sat down and the hullabaloo died down. I saw that the moms had produced some small computer with moving pictures and the kids were enthralled as if someone had produced a magic wand thats how quick the noise died. That awoke a thought in me: How the heck did moms keep their children quiet before these little computer thingies? I know they did but i'll be darned before i'll remember their tricks.
    For a start we mostly went to child-friendly places. A lot of the time I would make up games, variations of "I spy", that kind of thing. 
    I would never leave home without snacks, drinks or books, I permanently had a "nappy bag" that contained some of the most useful of the world's wonders.
    I also used to say sorry a lot, with my eyes as well as words. 
    4 boys can make a lot of noise. 😳😬😊
    catKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerMarshaspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    For a start we mostly went to child-friendly places. A lot of the time I would make up games, variations of "I spy", that kind of thing. 
    I would never leave home without snacks, drinks or books, I permanently had a "nappy bag" that contained some of the most useful of the world's wonders.
    I know!! I never really minded (unless i had the beast of a headache) it because i like children probably because i can be rather childish myself. It just made me remember that there was a time before the small computer thingies. Thanks for enlightning me, Flakes!! I never had children myself so never had to deal with that kind of situation.
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerMarshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I know!! I never really minded (unless i had the beast of a headache) it because i like children probably because i can be rather childish myself. It just made me remember that there was a time before the small computer thingies. Thanks for enlightning me, Flakes!! I never had children myself so never had to deal with that kind of situation.
    I've never grown up, seriously... please never look to me if you need somebody to act their age, it's not gonna happen. 😁
    NotarocatGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerMarshaspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I've never grown up, seriously... please never look to me if you need somebody to act their age, it's not gonna happen. 😁
    Thats a good thing, Flakes! At least thats what i tell myself....
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaspideyman
  • edited September 2021
    Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Are they mourning doves?

I should say they are more concerned.....   :)

You cwazy! :D

Just don't capture the birds and eat them (nyuk nyuk nyuk)

Don't laugh - I hear "squab" is a delicacy :o

You know I am just kidding right? I am sure pizza is more your choice or some nice cheese or nuts

catnot_nadineGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • cat said:
    Cat, how are your step mom’s treatments going? Dad doing okay?
    I really don't know. I have not heard from him, since we were there last month. He just isn't communicating. 

I thought she looked pretty good when we were there but we only saw her the first night. She was very wiped out from that week's treatment. So we tried to be quiet while we were there (we had our camper parked in their yard). She has a good appetite but I thought she was even thinner than when we were there in June. My dad seemed pretty ok and I think he was glad we came and he did talk about his worries while we were there. But now that we are home, he is back to not talking. 

I did ask my mom just the other night if she knew anything. Which I hate to do. But she said my sister has not heard anything either. 

My stepmom was supposed to have a scan to check on if the treatments are working. Her bloodwork was indicating that they were, but they hadn't done the scan. My dad was concerned because the last bloodwork had shown no more improvement. But it also was no worse. That was all when we were there. 

I don't know whether to keep bugging him or to let it be. I want to lend support, an ear, a shoulder. But if that isn't what they want or need from me...I have been very worried about not knowing what to do. That is why I haven't said anything. Thank you for asking. 🙂 
    ...keep after him...it's not pestering whether he would think so or not-it's out of concern and caring.....bless you girl....
    doyoulove19Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Boy seven 39has his mouth taped shut by a teacher39 in New Zealand  Daily  Mail Online
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    ...you're always reading, just lob a book at their heads....
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Are they mourning doves?

You know I am just kidding right? I am sure pizza is more your choice or some nice cheese or nuts

SQUAB Is WHAT - pigeon crew  Meme Generator
    Hedda GablercatKurbenMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Are they mourning doves?

You got me exactly! Pizza, Cheese and Nuts are the definition of me! Throw in a steak now and then and i'm one happy man. Now you mention it i remember from reading The Mysterious Island that doves are really good.....
    FlakeNoirMarshacatspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2021
    Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Are they mourning doves?

You got me exactly! Pizza, Cheese and Nuts are the definition of me! Throw in a steak now and then and i'm one happy man. Now you mention it i remember from reading The Mysterious Island that doves are really good.....
    You got a heart emoji for the first part of your post... which I very nearly took back once I got to the last line. 😲 😬😁
    MarshacatspideymanGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • 18 Snoopy Good Morning Wishes

(((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Got a pic of my doves little child, is a dovechild called anything in particular?, and will resoze it so i can show you. A sad thing is that i saw two eggs put now there is only one little birdie......
    catNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Relaxing Sunday Quotes QuotesGram

(((all in need or not)))
    catGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Got a pic of my doves little child, is a dovechild called anything in particular?, and will resoze it so i can show you. A sad thing is that i saw two eggs put now there is only one little birdie......
    ...a squab.....and loss of an egg isn't abnormal....if the bird has determined that an egg won't hatch, they'll dispose of it or leave it behind when they leave the nest....
    spideymanHedda GablercatNeesy
  • the little birdie....

GNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablercatNotaroNeesynot_nadinedoyoulove19FlakeNoir