Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• You are a gentleman dreamer. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Happy Saturday  Happy saturday Winnie the pooh pictures Saturday  greetings  (((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoircatNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Its Sunday Fun Day Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook Tumblr  Pinterest and Twitter  (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbencatNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • OK, i'm hoping for some good luck wishes......  At the end of last week i got an unexpected call, an earlier boss of mine wondered if i was interested in some work of the same kind i did before which of course i was. We were soon agreed but it has to go through her bosses and The public employment service before its reality and i'm getting a bit nervous..... It sounds promising but i never trust anything before every part has signed the deal. I'm hoping for more clarity in the matter during next week.
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    OK, i'm hoping for some good luck wishes......  At the end of last week i got an unexpected call, an earlier boss of mine wondered if i was interested in some work of the same kind i did before which of course i was. We were soon agreed but it has to go through her bosses and The public employment service before its reality and i'm getting a bit nervous..... It sounds promising but i never trust anything before every part has signed the deal. I'm hoping for more clarity in the matter during next week.
    That  is so terrific kurben!  I am sending good wishes to you and the people in charge. Keep us in the loop. 
    catNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    OK, i'm hoping for some good luck wishes......  At the end of last week i got an unexpected call, an earlier boss of mine wondered if i was interested in some work of the same kind i did before which of course i was. We were soon agreed but it has to go through her bosses and The public employment service before its reality and i'm getting a bit nervous..... It sounds promising but i never trust anything before every part has signed the deal. I'm hoping for more clarity in the matter during next week.
    Sending only positive vibes!! ❤
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Best of luck Kurben, fingers crossed you get the good news you're hoping for🤞 
    FlakeNoirKurbencatHedda GablerMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • You have my best wishes Kurben, I really hope this works out for you! Let us know what happens...
    KurbencatHedda GablerNotaroMarshaspideymanGNTLGNT
  • Add mine to the list, too. Hope you get the job!
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTcatKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    Best of luck with all green lights!!
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Hilarious Quotes About Mondays QuotesGram

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    ...all the best old friend.....
    catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Hilarious Quotes About Mondays QuotesGram

(((all in need or not)))
    Ohhhh… i need goats. 
    catNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    to cuddle those little scamps…..❤️
    catFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Pin on Days and Nights
    (((all in need or not)))
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Hallo everyone!! Had a rather nasty nightmare this night. Fell asleep without trouble bu t then....  Dreamed i was walked hand in hand for some reason with a few friends and we had a night out and were having a good time when suddenly, out of the blue, a car comes around the corner, hits me and i land belly down on the hood of the car and find myself straight through the eyes of the driver into the brain of a person that has given up every hope and just want to end it all. Then i woke up with a shout trembling and i dont remember how this ended but have difficulties imagining a nice ending to such a start...... Why do you have dreams like these??
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19
  • edited September 2021
    Kurben said:
    Hallo everyone!! Had a rather nasty nightmare this night. Fell asleep without trouble bu t then....  Dreamed i was walked hand in hand for some reason with a few friends and we had a night out and were having a good time when suddenly, out of the blue, a car comes around the corner, hits me and i land belly down on the hood of the car and find myself straight through the eyes of the driver into the brain of a person that has given up every hope and just want to end it all. Then i woke up with a shout trembling and i dont remember how this ended but have difficulties imagining a nice ending to such a start...... Why do you have dreams like these??
    ....some kind of stressor is manifesting itself through your subconscious as this f'ed up dream.....I wouldn't suggest reading Christine though as a way to calm yourself....
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Hallo everyone!! Had a rather nasty nightmare this night. Fell asleep without trouble bu t then....  Dreamed i was walked hand in hand for some reason with a few friends and we had a night out and were having a good time when suddenly, out of the blue, a car comes around the corner, hits me and i land belly down on the hood of the car and find myself straight through the eyes of the driver into the brain of a person that has given up every hope and just want to end it all. Then i woke up with a shout trembling and i dont remember how this ended but have difficulties imagining a nice ending to such a start...... Why do you have dreams like these??
    ....some kind of stressor is manifesting itself through your subconscious as this f'ed up dream.....I wouldn't suggest reading Christine though as a way to calm yourself....
    Probably a good idea.....  It might be my unsureness about getting the job or not??
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19
  • ...I would say that's very likely Kurb....
    Discouraging Times Can We Say All Will Be Well  emerging  spirituality  weekly  Lou Kavar
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurbenNeesyNotaro