Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ...good advice.....they are very helpful in diagnosing various issues-not just sleep apnea....
    Yeah, I snore like the Last Tain to Clarksville is coming round.

(previous injury)
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • @Kurben I did a sleep study last night under dr's orders.  Perhaps you should inquire about this.
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...good advice.....they are very helpful in diagnosing various issues-not just sleep apnea....
    I did ask once and she, my doctor, said that that the pills they are putting into me to keep the epilepsy in check can cause problems with sleep. Thats why they have giiven me sleeping pills, not just melatonin, the weakest i have, but Imovane and Propavan too. She also said that i should be careful with the last two especially since if i took them too often they would lose effect and also, in extreme cases, might make me depondent upon them. So i try to not take them but now it was necessary. I fell asleep at midnight and awoke at 9 am. Nice! We'll see if i can keep up falling asleep at reasonable hours.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • ....gotcha....wasn't aware you had some "heavy hitters" as far as sleep aids were concerned...her advice is sound....I was trying to suggest from the most conservative treatment first.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • OK, this is a big day!! Time to celebrate. I today got it confirmed and signed the deal/contract that means i got myself a job from the first of november! In ancient locals too which makes all the better. The court of Appeal (one of 6 appeal courts in sweden) is located in an old palace from the 17,th century. I was lost the moment i entered, the house is a labyrinth!! I love it. Linda, thats my future boss agreed, she said the first day she worked there she almost didn't find her way out and was lucky that she could ask someone. Anyways i'm real happy about it. Thanks everyone that sent wellwishes, i'm sure they were needed!!
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundropMarshaFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • ...very, very happy for you man!....sounds like a grand adventure and "at home" as well!!....
    Hedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    OK, this is a big day!! Time to celebrate. I today got it confirmed and signed the deal/contract that means i got myself a job from the first of november! In ancient locals too which makes all the better. The court of Appeal (one of 6 appeal courts in sweden) is located in an old palace from the 17,th century. I was lost the moment i entered, the house is a labyrinth!! I love it. Linda, thats my future boss agreed, she said the first day she worked there she almost didn't find her way out and was lucky that she could ask someone. Anyways i'm real happy about it. Thanks everyone that sent wellwishes, i'm sure they were needed!!
    Congratulation!!  Much success in your new job. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarsha
  • Well done kurberatu. I will now be calling uou this. 😄🥰
    KurbenGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • Well done kurberatu. I will now be calling uou this. 😄🥰

Hedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideyman
  • Our little sunny reached out to me and wanted me to tell everyone she misses you and will try to post more soon. Life is throwing her some curves but life forgot one little detail — she is packing now — don’t F with our Sunny! 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesySundrop
  • Our little sunny reached out to me and wanted me to tell everyone she misses you and will try to post more soon. Life is throwing her some curves but life forgot one little detail — she is packing now — don’t F with our Sunny! 
    She a Good Girl Tom Petty - 3T Xpressions
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesySundrop
    I'm glad she reached out, I've been wondering how things were going. Sending my love to you Sunny if you're reading this... 💜🌻🌼
    MarshaspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • Sunny!!!!   <3 <3 <3
    FlakeNoirMarshaspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • Congratulations, @Kurben! Wonderful news.
    NotarospideymanKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    OK, this is a big day!! Time to celebrate. I today got it confirmed and signed the deal/contract that means i got myself a job from the first of november! In ancient locals too which makes all the better. The court of Appeal (one of 6 appeal courts in sweden) is located in an old palace from the 17,th century. I was lost the moment i entered, the house is a labyrinth!! I love it. Linda, thats my future boss agreed, she said the first day she worked there she almost didn't find her way out and was lucky that she could ask someone. Anyways i'm real happy about it. Thanks everyone that sent wellwishes, i'm sure they were needed!!
    I missed this... congratulations Kurben, really happy for you.
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarsha
  • ....shhhhhhh!......I'm setting up a lure for Sunny.....Crikey!...we'll have her back in the compound in no time....

Leucanthemum Whoops A Daisy -- Bluestone Perennials
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesySundrop
  • ....so I finally took the leap....got an Ancestry.com kit months ago, then just let it gather dust, but two days ago-I contributed the saliva sample and sent it off....why the delay?....afraid I'll find out that my background is not what I think it is....German and Welsh....I really, really want to have some of the auld sod in me DNA....with my luck though it'll show me I'm 74% weasel and 26% tapioca.....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....so I finally took the leap....got an Ancestry.com kit months ago, then just let it gather dust, but two days ago-I contributed the saliva sample and sent it off....why the delay?....afraid I'll find out that my background is not what I think it is....German and Welsh....I really, really want to have some of the auld sod in me DNA....with my luck though it'll show me I'm 74% weasel and 26% tapioca.....
    Don't be bummed, don't be excited.  My DNA has changed at least 5 or 6 times.  They say it never changes -- bull.  They've changed me so much.  I lost a whole continent during one of their updates.  And then a few updates later, got it back.

Keep an eye on your DNA.  Every 6 months or so, they will update you.  You will change.
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Special Sunday Morning Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook Tumblr  Pinterest and Twitter

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....so I finally took the leap....got an Ancestry.com kit months ago, then just let it gather dust, but two days ago-I contributed the saliva sample and sent it off....why the delay?....afraid I'll find out that my background is not what I think it is....German and Welsh....I really, really want to have some of the auld sod in me DNA....with my luck though it'll show me I'm 74% weasel and 26% tapioca.....
    Don't be bummed, don't be excited.  My DNA has changed at least 5 or 6 times.  They say it never changes -- bull.  They've changed me so much.  I lost a whole continent during one of their updates.  And then a few updates later, got it back.

Keep an eye on your DNA.  Every 6 months or so, they will update you.  You will change.

Same here. The more recent results have expanded the regions where my DNA has come from. The last 2 have taken away from the English/Scot totals and added Sweden/Denmark, Wales, and upped the Irish by a point or two. My cousin taught me how to use the DNA match totals to find out concentrations in individual counties (which you can apply to whatever country you have percentages in). Families tended to be grouped together so you can see where your highest numbers are and potentially narrow down where your ancestors lived. I've done it for England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales so far. We're planning to do a trip at some point to do more local genealogy searches and hoping that will help us at least get closer to the regions where we would find records that are matches for our ancestors.

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • edited October 2021
    ....I'm very interested to see what this provides...I may reach out for advice once I get things back....
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNotaroHedda Gabler
  • OK. A slight mishap today. While doing the business of an typical ordinary day a soda bottle suddenly become an erupting vulcano. A BIG soda bottle. It deposited its interior on me , five books, my floor and my bed. Everything now smells a bit fruityish bot nothing is really damaged. Clumsy me scores again!!
    FlakeNoirMarshaNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    OK. A slight mishap today. While doing the business of an typical ordinary day a soda bottle suddenly become an erupting vulcano. A BIG soda bottle. It deposited its interior on me , five books, my floor and my bed. Everything now smells a bit fruityish bot nothing is really damaged. Clumsy me scores again!!

Happy to hear your computer wasn't in the vicinity! :)
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy