Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Hey Bev,thank-you.You got me back here.  Iam back and have lots to catch up on.
    Have missed you all. KFF
    Girl! So good to see you! Happy you are seeing more normal these days. Update us on all things KFF.  What cool things have you added to your Sk collection? Always so impressive !
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKing FamilySundrop
  • Hey Bev,thank-you.You got me back here.  Iam back and have lots to catch up on.
    Have missed you all. KFF

There you are--welcome back! <3
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Hey KFF!  Good to see you!
    GNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Happy First Day Of November Good Morning Pictures Photos and Images for  Facebook Tumblr Pinterest and Twitter

(((all in need or not)))
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaKing FamilyNeesy
  • Doing Ok. Things finally getting back to normal.
    .....Hi Honey!!!!!....

I Missed You GIFs  Tenor
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaKing FamilyNeesy
  • I missed you too.Will get caught up with you all soon. Had a birthday yesterday and everyone made me some organization work to do. Hope all is well my friend.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesySundrop
    Have missed you all. KFF
    Girl! So good to see you! Happy you are seeing more normal these days. Update us on all things KFF.  What cool things have you added to your Sk collection? Always so impressive !

It is so good to be back. I have missed everyone. Oh my I think after my birthday yesterday,I have lots of organizing to do. Hubby had a custom King theme bookshelf for me.My daughter is mailing one of a kind something.Shes not saying much. Except it was made by her friend for a contest and after it is judged it will be in the mail. Can't wait to see. Got some other thing as well ,that I have posted anywhere. Got a haunted house bad ground to put up this weekend as a background. Working on Grady twins. Anyway I will catch you up soon.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Hey Bev,thank-you.You got me back here.  Iam back and have lots to catch up on.
    Have missed you all. KFF

Marsha said:
    Have missed you all. KFF

Hi marsha, thank-you. i have so missed everybody. LOL trying to figure out this site. May take me abit. How is your son in law? Been keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Hey KFF!  Good to see you!

Thank-you it is good to see you as well. How have you been?

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
    Have missed you all. KFF

It is so good to be back. I have missed everyone. Oh my I think after my birthday yesterday,I have lots of organizing to do. Hubby had a custom King theme bookshelf for me.My daughter is mailing one of a kind something.Shes not saying much. Except it was made by her friend for a contest and after it is judged it will be in the mail. Can't wait to see. Got some other thing as well ,that I have posted anywhere. Got a haunted house bad ground to put up this weekend as a background. Working on Grady twins. Anyway I will catch you up soon.
    Ohhhh, i am excited to see your new things. Photos when you can. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
    Have missed you all. KFF

Have missed you all. KFF

I will as soon as i get this all figured out. I have lots of pics and I will need to figure out how to start a thread and how to post pics.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • ...don't worry about creating a new Thread Lin, just drop the pics in at "Scott's Photo Shop".....eazy peezy.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha

• Hi marsha, thank-you. i have so missed everybody. LOL trying to figure out this site. May take me abit. How is your son in law? Been keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.
    The thoughts and prayers are working as he's doing amazingly well. They removed the malignant tumor and there was no cancer in his lymph nodes. He will probably still need radiation therapy but no chemo. I noticed his speech was much improved when they did a FaceTime call on Sunday, so the post-surgery swelling on his tongue must be pretty much gone.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • Did anyone else get the warning that this is an unsafe site?  @BevVincent
    KurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited November 2021
    Yes, I let bev know. Apparently this happens when he needs to renew a certificate of use. All taken care of now. 
    not_nadineFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT
  • ....yep, I let him know yesterday as well.....I'm so annoying.....

How To Be Funny Without Being Annoying
    KurbenMarshaHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....yep, I let him know yesterday as well.....I'm so annoying.....

I can't see your meme, now I'll never know how to be funny without being annoying.
    I feel sorry for you lot.😜
    NotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I can't see your meme, now I'll never know how to be funny without being annoying.
    I39m annoying  discovered by hazelbea on We Heart It
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Do you feel anything for me i feel sorry for you meme - AhSeeit
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Just got back from the Airondack Mountains. It was beautiful.  Got home and the cat is missing.   :(
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Oh no! I hope it shows up.  Does that mean someone was in your place, or is this an outside cat.?
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • We left the sliding door open a bit for her.  She usually comes in and out.  She's been eating her food.  We were only gone for two nights.
    KurbenMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited November 2021
    She will show up. She has to teach you a lesson. You left the sliding glass door open for two days? 

Oh my god!!!!!
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • KITTY CAME BACK!!!
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19