Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• @Marsha has been published! Congratulations! I know what I'm reading next!

Happy Anniversary @BevVincent & Mrs. Vincent!

Thanks be to Gan the work week is over! I only made it because the boss was gone all week. Next week could be a different story. 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshaBevVincentGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I forgot to say: we are going to be grandparents. The Ogre and I are insanely excited. Over the top-like. I don't really understand it, but there you go.  Our oldest daughter & her partner are having us a little girl in March.  We're presuming she's a gift for us. That's what it feels like. There's this constant little happy thought in my head about her all the time. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbennot_nadineNotaroMarshaBevVincentGNTLGNTNeesySundropand 1 other.
  • I forgot to say: we are going to be grandparents. The Ogre and I are insanely excited. Over the top-like. I don't really understand it, but there you go.  Our oldest daughter & her partner are having us a little girl in March.  We're presuming she's a gift for us. That's what it feels like. There's this constant little happy thought in my head about her all the time. 
    Hi Holly Polly, it's so great to see you again, I have missed you. Congratulations on your upcoming grandbaby girl, this is perfectly wonderful news, what a balm during these tough times. ❤

Welcome home girl.💜
    KurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • Hello and that’s so great! Boy, girl? 
    KurbenNotaroMarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • Hello and that’s so great! Boy, girl? 
    Girl.
    NotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHollyGolightly

So good to see you again!

Congratulations on becoming a grandparent! It really is everything it's cracked up to be and more. I thought other grandparents were exaggerating until I became a Nana. They weren't. :)
    BevVincentNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Hello and that’s so great! Boy, girl? 
    Girl.
    Well holy duh. She says that!!! My eyes glazed over at “grandparents.”
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaNeesy
  • ...Congrats Glamma!!!!

39 Most Awesome Oct 2021 Gifts For New Grandparents
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarsha
  • edited November 2021
    Has been a perfectly awesome day! Taking it so easy, reading, watching a movie, talking to you fine people.... Didn't have anything i needed to do and could take my time. The only thing i did do was set my alarmclock on 6.30 am so i will be at work in good time because tomorrow is that day most dreaded of all days... Monday!!!

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • That's sounds exquisite @Kurben  - we all need a day like that. Mine was pretty busy and I am beat now. Heading to bed quite soon.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  May travels be safe.  May your day be filled with Love and Green Lights!!

Thanksgiving Friends Cards Free Thanksgiving Friends eCards  123 Greetings   Thanksgiving greetings Thanksgiving wishes Thanksgiving images
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyHollyGolightlyNotaroSundrop
  • edited November 2021
    Happy Thanksgiving friends! May you eat well with family & good friends - or lounge on the couch enjoying your own company and the peace that kind of day can bring. Whatever you do, have a wonderful time at it!  I didn't get the broccoli salad done. I'm going to please everyone by bringing the fancy disposable Costco plates & utensils.  Thanks to me - no one has to wash dishes! Win!

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Happy Thanksgiving, friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤ 
    not_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    Happy Thanksgiving, friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤ 
    You too cat, hoping you got to visit mom or step mom and dad.  Hopefully all feeling great! Or, everyone got to come your way. 

did you get your kitchen done and bottles in place? Fence up? Things settled with weirdo neighbor? 

catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Happy Thanksgiving friends! May you eat well with family & good friends - or lounge on the couch enjoying your own company and the peace that kind of day can bring. Whatever you do, have a wonderful time at it!  I didn't get the broccoli salad done. I'm going to please everyone by bringing the fancy disposable Costco plates & utensils.  Thanks to me - no one has to wash dishes! Win!

I anxiously await haunted stories !  Have fun!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  May travels be safe.  May your day be filled with Love and Green Lights!!

Thanksgiving Friends Cards Free Thanksgiving Friends eCards  123 Greetings   Thanksgiving greetings Thanksgiving wishes Thanksgiving images
    You and your kit and kin have a great day!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Who’s cookin’ and what you having?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited November 2021
    cat said:
    Happy Thanksgiving, friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Big hugs and positive vibes to all. ❤ 
    You too cat, hoping you got to visit mom or step mom and dad.  Hopefully all feeling great! Or, everyone got to come your way. 

did you get your kitchen done and bottles in place? Fence up? Things settled with weirdo neighbor? 

Oh my gosh, i forgot the most important question  — Lily and Raven will be feasting too?  😉
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • cat said:

We're going to Brandon and Marti's. Will see them and the littles, Evan and Hannah. Couldn't go to Nebraska, Scott works tomorrow. 

Kitchen is done, except wall stuff, haven't hung anything yet. Fence will probably be a next spring or summer project. And weirdo neighbor did not appear in court but did pay a $200 fine. And we think he moved away. The dad is still there but not the kid. 

Lots to be thankful for, stepmom is doing pretty well. Brandon went in to have a shoulder surgery and he crashed the second they put him under. He endured 2 rounds of compressions, then got shocked then another round of compressions. So trying to figure out why it happened. He had his gall bladder out about 5 years ago and zero problems with anesthesia and it was the same drug this time. Heart checks out ok, he has some trauma there from them working to bring him back but otherwise no indication why. He is on a monitor for a month to make sure but cardiologist said just a precaution. Do not know but so very thankful he is ok. 29 years old, way too young. 

The rest of us are doing pretty good too. 

So we are very thankful today. ❤
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundropdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    cat said:

We're going to Brandon and Marti's. Will see them and the littles, Evan and Hannah. Couldn't go to Nebraska, Scott works tomorrow. 

Kitchen is done, except wall stuff, haven't hung anything yet. Fence will probably be a next spring or summer project. And weirdo neighbor did not appear in court but did pay a $200 fine. And we think he moved away. The dad is still there but not the kid. 

Lots to be thankful for, stepmom is doing pretty well. Brandon went in to have a shoulder surgery and he crashed the second they put him under. He endured 2 rounds of compressions, then got shocked then another round of compressions. So trying to figure out why it happened. He had his gall bladder out about 5 years ago and zero problems with anesthesia and it was the same drug this time. Heart checks out ok, he has some trauma there from them working to bring him back but otherwise no indication why. He is on a monitor for a month to make sure but cardiologist said just a precaution. Do not know but so very thankful he is ok. 29 years old, way too young. 

The rest of us are doing pretty good too. 

So we are very thankful today. ❤
    Oh my lord! That is so scary and i’m so sorry you all had to go through  that.  Yes, thankful is good.  I take it the shoulder was not fixed?  Hopefully some intensive physical therapy can help that. 

Glad neighbor kid moved. 

Have fun with those littles. 
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all my american friends!! I celebrated by having my lunch at a mexican restaurant where i ordered a "Mexmix", a little bit of everything which was very good. A strange thing happened at work today. In the afternoon there was this big ceremony when the big tree in the square outside is lit. All the different courts, at least 5 different ones, that sit there joined in and the Court Choir sang christmas songs and in the midst of this i ran into a person i hadn't seen in 28 years, in the early 90,s! So afterwards we talked and reminisced a bit of how fun things were back in the days when we both worked for the Historical Museum of Sweden. Then suddenly we remembered that after all we should perhaps go back and work a little more. But it was very fun to meet a reminder of an earlier life. She even remembered my name!! I'm horrible at names..... Had to ask her. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundrop