Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

FlakeNoirKurbenNeesynot_nadineGNTLGNTMarshaSundropcat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Oh man those donuts look good. 
    NeesyFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat

• Notaro said:
    Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

This is hilarious!  😂😂😂Would that be “ how much further, father?”
  • Happy st paddy’s day!  

• I forgot to wear green today (I might go back upstairs and change) ♥

FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Don't we have another member from Ireland? Isn't it Grant? @Hedda Gabler is Grant the daddy with all the cute bairns?
    I hate not being able to remember stuff.

Anyway, happy Saint Patrick's day to you @Grant87 and if I'm wrong.... have a great Saint Patrick's day anyway... 😄
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Today i did my taxes declaration! I will be getting money back this year!!! YAY. Not very much but 350 dollar is still 350 dollar. They will, if everything works, be swishing into my account in april or may. I also got a mail that Gwendys magic feather has arrived and that i can pick it up at the post office. Thats for tomorrow. Guess i know what i'll be reading next.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Don't we have another member from Ireland? Isn't it Grant? @Hedda Gabler is Grant the daddy with all the cute bairns?

Anyway, happy Saint Patrick's day to you @Grant87 and if I'm wrong.... have a great Saint Patrick's day anyway... 😄
    No, i think that’s Gazman. Of course, he has his Ungava Peninsula kids too. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Don't we have another member from Ireland? Isn't it Grant? @Hedda Gabler is Grant the daddy with all the cute bairns?

No, i think that’s Gazman. Of course, he has his Ungava Peninsula kids too. 
    Oh crap! That's right... 😬 I'm not liking this getting old thing. I used to remember everything! 😔

Oh well, my wishes above were for everyone... 💚⚘💚☘☘💚⚘💚
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Today i did my taxes declaration! I will be getting money back this year!!! YAY. Not very much but 350 dollar is still 350 dollar. They will, if everything works, be swishing into my account in april or may. I also got a mail that Gwendys magic feather has arrived and that i can pick it up at the post office. Thats for tomorrow. Guess i know what i'll be reading next.
    The Presentation Handout NOT your slides.....350 smackers would buy a buttload of cookies!.... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNotaroNeesyKurbencat
  • Kurben said:
    Today i did my taxes declaration! I will be getting money back this year!!! YAY. Not very much but 350 dollar is still 350 dollar. They will, if everything works, be swishing into my account in april or may. I also got a mail that Gwendys magic feather has arrived and that i can pick it up at the post office. Thats for tomorrow. Guess i know what i'll be reading next.
    Sweet!   I hope you get to do something fun with the money!
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Not me. I'm from small town southern Illinois. Although I do have some Irish heritage :D

Hedda GablerMarshaNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat

• Notaro said:

In this case, farther is correct since it's about physical distance; think (far)ther. It's further when it's a figurative distance. That's it for today's grammar lesson.  :)
    Hedda GablerNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • edited March 2021
    Marsha said:

Notaro said:

In this case, farther is correct since it's about physical distance; think (far)ther. It's further when it's a figurative distance. That's it for today's grammar lesson.  :)
    I meant to type farther, father — i blew my own joke.   :D  
    MarshaNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • Marsha said:

Notaro said:

I meant to type farther, father — i blew my own joke.   :D  

But vindicated for your grammar. :D
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoircat
  • Grant87 said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Not me. I'm from small town southern Illinois. Although I do have some Irish heritage :D

Yeah I really messed that one up. ☺ Hope your Irish-heritage-self had a great Saint Patrick's day anyway. 😁
    KurbenGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNotarocat
  • Good day (Happy Sunday!)

Today I made a "puffy cheese bake" and then decided to make a dessert so tried "Blushing Betty" but instead of using rhubarb I'm using Gala apples.

It takes a whole hour to bake so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it works

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Hey Y'all.    Long time, no see.  Just checking in to let you know I'm still alive and breathing.
    It's been a really long, weird winter season, but hopefully I'll be able to check in more often.
    I got my first dose of the covid vaccine weekend before last, I've been rock picking at my uncle's house, bought a copy of Laterstarted preparing flower beds, visited a really cool antique shop, and sadly, watched the Tar Heels lose in the first round of March Madness.  Whatch Y'all been up to?  Hope everyone is well and happy.
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycatspideymandoyoulove19
  • Sunny!!!! Great to see you. i've not been up to much. has read Later.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropMarshaNeesycatspideyman
  • Sundrop said:
    Hey Y'all.    Long time, no see.  Just checking in to let you know I'm still alive and breathing.
    It's been a really long, weird winter season, but hopefully I'll be able to check in more often.
    I got my first dose of the covid vaccine weekend before last, I've been rock picking at my uncle's house, bought a copy of Laterstarted preparing flower beds, visited a really cool antique shop, and sadly, watched the Tar Heels lose in the first round of March Madness.  Whatch Y'all been up to?  Hope everyone is well and happy.
    Glad to see you back Sunny🙂
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropMarshaNeesycatspideyman