Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• cat said:
    My stepmom is out of surgery and awake. My dad says not much pain. Dr said it all went very well. Thankful. 🙂

Hope that surgery helped to make a difference - she will hopefully get her appetite back now ♥
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerspideymanMarsha
  • ....I have been honored to be reared by and loved by some wonderful strong women....

Happy Womens Day 2021 Wishes messages quotes images WhatsApp  Instagram Facebook status - Information News
    NeesyFlakeNoirKurbencatHedda GablerMarsha
  • I found that my freezer is consisting of more ice than space to put things in so trying to remedy that. So of course i managed to get a big splinter of ice in my palm. Darn it, Cant i do anything right?? Created a wound and lost some skin.
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesyMarsha
  • Pur some ice on it.  :)
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycatMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    I found that my freezer is consisting of more ice than space to put things in so trying to remedy that. So of course i managed to get a big splinter of ice in my palm. Darn it, Cant i do anything right?? Created a wound and lost some skin.
    Ouch! I hope it's not too bad a wound, Kurben? 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycatMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I found that my freezer is consisting of more ice than space to put things in so trying to remedy that. So of course i managed to get a big splinter of ice in my palm. Darn it, Cant i do anything right?? Created a wound and lost some skin.
    No, its not bad. But i will have to rest the right hand a bit and let the left do more work.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycatMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    No, its not bad. But i will have to rest the right hand a bit and let the left do more work.
    Hopefully it will heal quickly. 😊
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerspideymanNeesycatMarsha
  • ....well, easy removal....you just let it melt......sorry, just trying to inject some levity....easy way to remedy the situation in the future is to put very hot water in a pan and set it in the area to defrost and you can also use a hair dryer on the hottest setting to help loosen everything up....then a plastic putty knife will help scrape it off....just don't scald yerself.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerspideymanNotaroNeesycatMarsha
  • Pur some ice on it.  :)
    ....outstanding medical advice!!!.....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....well, easy removal....you just let it melt......sorry, just trying to inject some levity....easy way to remedy the situation in the future is to put very hot water in a pan and set it in the area to defrost and you can also use a hair dryer on the hottest setting to help loosen everything up....then a plastic putty knife will help scrape it off....just don't scald yerself.....
    Yeah, i should perhaps thought a moment before i started attacking the ice with a screwdriwer in a fierce stabbing motion....
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNotaroNeesycatMarshadoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....well, easy removal....you just let it melt......sorry, just trying to inject some levity....easy way to remedy the situation in the future is to put very hot water in a pan and set it in the area to defrost and you can also use a hair dryer on the hottest setting to help loosen everything up....then a plastic putty knife will help scrape it off....just don't scald yerself.....
    Yeah, i should perhaps thought a moment before i started attacking the ice with a screwdriwer in a fierce stabbing motion....
    Hmmm... should we be worried about you? 🤔😜
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNotaroNeesycatMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....it may or may not have been some kind of new millennium archaeological dig, but no-that wasn't your most cerebral moment..... :D  
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Nah, i don't think so. I think it was boredom that got the better of me. When you live alone, and dont work for the moment, you get bored in times like these when theres noone or nothing to break the monotony. You want change, quick, and then sometimes you dont think beforehand. Usually i do and have the patience to use a slower method. Oh, well, i got change anyway!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirNotaroNeesycatMarsha
  • edited March 2021
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Nah, i don't think so. I think it was boredom that got the better of me. When you live alone, and dont work for the moment, you get bored in times like these when theres noone or nothing to break the monotony. You want change, quick, and then sometimes you dont think beforehand. Usually i do and have the patience to use a slower method. Oh, well, i got change anyway!!
    They do say change is as good as a holiday.
    (I think they lied.)

(((Kurben))) 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatMarshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Wow - hope you are feeling better today Kurben

p.s. I found your pic on the internet! (it does look a bit like you)

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatMarshaspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I dont know what you mean..... I'm much more hansom than that guy!! :D :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatMarshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Neesy said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I dont know what you mean..... I'm much more hansom than that guy!! :D :D
    ☺ Of course you are (I saw your pics from Colorado) ♥♥

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcatMarshaspideyman
  • ....handsome is as handsome does....
    FlakeNoirKurbennot_nadinecatHedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....handsome is as handsome does....
    Scott, I love you dearly my friend but if you (or anyone) gets hold of a photo of me and posts it in a thread I... [enter: Liam Neeson] ...will hunt you down. I will find you. 
    And I will confiscate your library card. 

Having said that... this is a lovely photo of you Kurben. 💚
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotarocatHedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Thank you, Flakes. Scott has managed to make me look almost respectable!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocatHedda GablerMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    Thank you, Flakes. Scott has managed to make me look almost respectable!
    ...."Dammit Kurben, I'm a nurse-not a miracle worker!!"..... :D
    KurbenNotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....handsome is as handsome does....
    Scott, I love you dearly my friend but if you (or anyone) gets hold of a photo of me and posts it in a thread I... [enter: Liam Neeson] ...will hunt you down. I will find you. 
    And I will confiscate your library card. 

Having said that... this is a lovely photo of you Kurben. 💚
    Oh Alright GIFs  Tenor
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotarocatHedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Latest update on my stepmom...she did great on thicker, milkshake type stuff. Her stomach is now moving food on into her intestine, as it is supposed to. Last night I got a pic of her getting ready to give some jello a whirl. 🙂 

My dad is at home in Nebraska for a few days but he said he hoped next trip over he could bring her home. Everyone needs to keep an eye on the weather, a monster storm is expected to drop 40+ inches of snow where she is. Our weather still says only about an inch this far north but I just saw a map that had us in the 6-12 category. So who knows. Regardless, a good spring storm is on the way! 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideymanNeesyGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    Latest update on my stepmom...she did great on thicker, milkshake type stuff. Her stomach is now moving food on into her intestine, as it is supposed to. Last night I got a pic of her getting ready to give some jello a whirl. 🙂 

My dad is at home in Nebraska for a few days but he said he hoped next trip over he could bring her home. Everyone needs to keep an eye on the weather, a monster storm is expected to drop 40+ inches of snow where she is. Our weather still says only about an inch this far north but I just saw a map that had us in the 6-12 category. So who knows. Regardless, a good spring storm is on the way! 
    Great news about your stepmom!
    But seriously, are there such a thing as a good spring storm???
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideymanNeesyGNTLGNT