Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• ....the history makes that house of worship even more beautiful......
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNotaroNeesycat
  • I went out and had a nice dinner today. It is my moms birthday. She has been dead for some years now but i wanted to honor the occasion anyway.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    I went out and had a nice dinner today. It is my moms birthday. She has been dead for some years now but i wanted to honor the occasion anyway.
    I raise a toast to your mom on her birthday, and to you for being a loving son. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Kurben said:
    I went out and had a nice dinner today. It is my moms birthday. She has been dead for some years now but i wanted to honor the occasion anyway.
    Aww, lovely Kurben. 💚🦋
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gablercat
  • Kurben said:
    .....it's a sweet remembrance.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gablercat
  • Happy Friday - Flowers for you to make your day beautiful - Premium Wishes

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • Had a bad head day today. its 7 pm here and for the first time this day i feel close to normal but mostly it has been a lost day. Havent eaten anything yet. I guess that is next on the programme? I mean, you have to eat something even if you're really not hungry.
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Be well. I don’t want this for you. I hope tomorrow will be a splendid day. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Had a bad head day today. its 7 pm here and for the first time this day i feel close to normal but mostly it has been a lost day. Havent eaten anything yet. I guess that is next on the programme? I mean, you have to eat something even if you're really not hungry.
    I'm sorry to hear this Kurben. Drink some water too, maybe you're a little dehydrated? Hope you're feeling better soon.
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablercatGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Sorry for being absent this week. Just soooo much swirling through my head. 

My stepmom's cancer is stage 4. They are doing surgery tomorrow morning at 8:30 our time. Not going to touch the tumor. They are going to bypass it somehow, make it so she can eat and digest food, get it to pass through her intestines. After she can do that to their satisfaction she will start chemo. 

Have gotten some pictures. She looks good except for being so skinny. Her eyes are bright. She has gained a pound and a half. Her spirits are up and down. But I would expect that. Her pancreas is still functioning as it should, so that is good. 

Just praying she comes thru surgery ok and gets to eat soon. She is actually feeling hungry and asking for specific foods for when she can eat. Hoping to be able to go see her when she goes home after her surgery. They are going to coordinate her chemo treatments with the local hospital where they live, rather than having to travel to/from Colorado all the time. 

That is what I know. Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers. Love you all. ❤
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNotaroNeesydoyoulove19
  • Oh cat, i hope she responds very well to treatments. Happy they are working for her and your dad’s well being on the plan. 

Appetite is good to hear. Damn cancer. 
    catFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNotaroNeesy
  • Thank you Cat for sharing more news with us, I hope her surgery goes very well tomorrow and that she will feel so much better when she's able to eat something.  I'm hoping and praying that the chemo will do its thing. Cancer is so scary and demanding and exhausting. My thoughts continue to be with you guys. 
    catHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNotaroNeesy
  • cat said:
    Sorry for being absent this week. Just soooo much swirling through my head. 

My stepmom's cancer is stage 4. They are doing surgery tomorrow morning at 8:30 our time. Not going to touch the tumor. They are going to bypass it somehow, make it so she can eat and digest food, get it to pass through her intestines. After she can do that to their satisfaction she will start chemo. 

Have gotten some pictures. She looks good except for being so skinny. Her eyes are bright. She has gained a pound and a half. Her spirits are up and down. But I would expect that. Her pancreas is still functioning as it should, so that is good. 

Just praying she comes thru surgery ok and gets to eat soon. She is actually feeling hungry and asking for specific foods for when she can eat. Hoping to be able to go see her when she goes home after her surgery. They are going to coordinate her chemo treatments with the local hospital where they live, rather than having to travel to/from Colorado all the time. 

That is what I know. Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers. Love you all. ❤
    ....great news to hear, may the healers stay the course and make all well.....
    Hedda GablerMarshacatKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    Had a bad head day today. its 7 pm here and for the first time this day i feel close to normal but mostly it has been a lost day. Havent eaten anything yet. I guess that is next on the programme? I mean, you have to eat something even if you're really not hungry.
    .....keep yourself safe Kurb, could be effects from your seizure condition.....
    MarshacatHedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Sending positive healing vibes for your stepmom, cat, both for the surgery and post-op. I hope this is just what she needs to get back to feeling more like herself.
    catGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • My stepmom is out of surgery and awake. My dad says not much pain. Dr said it all went very well. Thankful. 🙂
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • That's excellent news Cat, healing and positive vibes still being sent. ❤️
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Good to hear! 
    catNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • cat said:
    My stepmom is out of surgery and awake. My dad says not much pain. Dr said it all went very well. Thankful. 🙂
    ....Halleluiah!!!.....
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoirMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • That's wonderful Cat, I'm so pleased to hear that!
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacatKurbenNeesy
  • That's wonderful, Cat!
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy