Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Kurben said:
    Feeling bad today.... Had an epileptic attack in the night and is now recuperating. Exhausted, head and muscles that hurts and generally feeling shitty. 

Sending healing positive vibes your way.
    NotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • @Kurben Rest and feel better! Big hugs! 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Have a Mama brag today. Ty auditioned for the Jr high play again this year. It is Alice in Wonderland and he got the King of Hearts part! 🥰 And a part just named "Three," as well. So proud of him! 
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Have a Mama brag today. Ty auditioned for the Jr high play again this year. It is Alice in Wonderland and he got the King of Hearts part! 🥰 And a part just named "Three," as well. So proud of him! 

Congratulations, Ty! Break a leg!
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Have a Mama brag today. Ty auditioned for the Jr high play again this year. It is Alice in Wonderland and he got the King of Hearts part! 🥰 And a part just named "Three," as well. So proud of him! 
    Image result for funny king of hearts alice in wonderland....bravo!!.....
    catMarshaHedda GablerspideymanNotaroKurbenFlakeNoir
  • That’s so cool! Congrats to Ty.
    spideymanMarshacatNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Congrats to Ty.  Much success in the play!!
    MarshacatNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Thanks everyone for the healing vibes!! Feel much better today. Slept bigger part of yesterday and took it easy today. I watched a hockey game and after that read some.
    catNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Thanks everyone for the healing vibes!! Feel much better today. Slept bigger part of yesterday and took it easy today. I watched a hockey game and after that read some.
    Image result for funny reading meme
    KurbencatNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Image result for sunday morning quotes

(((all in need or not)))
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Image result for Happy Sunday gif
    Just playing catch up - Ty - congrats! @cat

Glad you're feeling better @Kurben

Just a lazy day here today but at least the temps have gone up!

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Image result for funny sunday memes
    It's closer than you think. 😳
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Image result for eye rolling gif
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I've been hanging around you for too long, you've infected me with your dad jokes. 😜
    KurbenNotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • Think I am going to call CAA to come and pump up Andy's tire and give his Durango a boost. His vehicle has been out of commission for a week and he doesn't seem to care;

could this be Covid apathy?

Scratching Head Emoticon - Clipartsco

Normally he would take care of this stuff himself

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatMarsha
  • Yes, i think it could be. 
    NeesyFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatMarsha
  • edited February 2021
    Yes, i think it could be. 

Well maybe I should give him a kick in the arse (lol) :D

Ooops - just kidding! he probably is depressed or something - hopefully he will perk up once the nicer weather arrives (which could be another month or more)

:disappointed:
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatMarsha
  • Neesy said:
    Think I am going to call CAA to come and pump up Andy's tire and give his Durango a boost. His vehicle has been out of commission for a week and he doesn't seem to care;

Could be neesy, I think a lot of people are struggling to cope with it, I know I am, even doing normal everyday stuff is becoming a chore. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyHedda GablercatMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Neesy said:
    Think I am going to call CAA to come and pump up Andy's tire and give his Durango a boost. His vehicle has been out of commission for a week and he doesn't seem to care;

Could be neesy, I think a lot of people are struggling to cope with it, I know I am, even doing normal everyday stuff is becoming a chore. 
    Keep talking to us, every day... we'll find the little things to be happy about. Play music whenever you can... and share it. (even the scary shouty stuff 😳😁)
    We'll all keep each other going, Irish. ❤
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Neesy said:

Keep talking to us, every day... we'll find the little things to be happy about. Play music whenever you can... and share it. (even the scary shouty stuff 😳😁)
    We'll all keep each other going, Irish. ❤
    Thanks Flakes, it's much appreciated 🌹
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I've been hanging around you for too long, you've infected me with your dad jokes. 😜
    What Makes a Dad Joke a Dad Joke  GQ
    NeesyHedda GablercatFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....this may help, I got Tracy one of these and it made a noticeable difference in her disposition....

What Is A 10000 Lux HappyLight Light Therapy Box  Verilux
    KurbenNeesyHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNotaroMarsha
  • edited February 2021
    Notaro said:
    Neesy said:

I am happy to report that he got off his keester, pumped up the flat, boosted his battery (from my vehicle) then drove to the store to buy some 5W30 motor oil.

So I guess all is not lost; Sorry to hear about your struggles over there Notaro - I just heard on the news that your prime minister will be easing restrictions soon so I hope things get better <3

I think I'm going to go out now and see what's going on at our little mall - might buy some stuff at the grocery store too.

Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroMarshaGNTLGNT