Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Sure was a long day, even if I just have to walk upstairs to work.    I know, I know.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaspideyman
  • Sure was a long day, even if I just have to walk upstairs to work.    I know, I know.
    Image result for i hear ya girl
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Image result for its tuesday
    No, it's 1st Wednesday. 😁
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenMarshaspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Image result for its tuesday
    No, it's 1st Wednesday. 😁
    Image result for first wednesday
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideyman
  • cat said:
    Hope everyone has had a nice Valentine's Day. It was quiet here because hubby is on nights, but we still got to spend time together, which is what matters. 

Tomorrow is our 20th anniversary. I keep thinking, jeez we were babies when we got married! Yet, it seems like yesterday. 20 years. No real plans for tomorrow, he will need to sleep off the night shifts. But we are heading to Deadwood on Tuesday for one night. Little gambling, lots of eating,  just a tiny little getaway. 😍 

A most happy celebration to you guys, kitty cat.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • Kurben said:
    Had my first bad night in a long time (no sleep) and for me a long time equals about 10 days. Really nice to sleep the correct amount of hours in the right time of day. I will remember it. Seems like were back to Kurben normal now.
    I hope that was just a glitch and you will be back to sleeping perfectly.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • I just watched pictures of the vulcanic eruption in sicily. Etna spurted smoke and red melted magma floated down the mountainside. A mild eruption those in the know called it. It was beautiful to watch anyway. No harm to any people or buildings it seems.
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNTMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Hope everyone has had a nice Valentine's Day. It was quiet here because hubby is on nights, but we still got to spend time together, which is what matters. 

Tomorrow is our 20th anniversary. I keep thinking, jeez we were babies when we got married! Yet, it seems like yesterday. 20 years. No real plans for tomorrow, he will need to sleep off the night shifts. But we are heading to Deadwood on Tuesday for one night. Little gambling, lots of eating,  just a tiny little getaway. 😍 

Happy Anniversary Cat 🐱 

You must have been young because you sure don’t look old enough to be married that long!

NotaroKurbenHedda GablercatGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    cat said:

Happy Anniversary Cat 🐱 

You must have been young because you sure don’t look old enough to be married that long!

I was 26 and he was 24. Babies! 😃

Thank you for the happy wishes, everyone. We got back from Deadwood about an hour ago. We had a good time. It was a very fast 24 hours! We each lost $50 at the slot machines. Big spenders, ehh? 😀 A little gambling goes a long way. It is fun but nothing I would make a habit of. Last time I at least broke even, this time, nada. Ate way too much good food. We had a really good time. 🙂
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaKurbenspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Neesy said:
    cat said:

Happy Anniversary Cat 🐱 

Thank you for the happy wishes, everyone. We got back from Deadwood about an hour ago. We had a good time. It was a very fast 24 hours! We each lost $50 at the slot machines. Big spenders, ehh? 😀 A little gambling goes a long way. It is fun but nothing I would make a habit of. Last time I at least broke even, this time, nada. Ate way too much good food. We had a really good time. 🙂
    Sounds fantastic, glad you both had fun. 😊
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNotaroMarshaKurbenspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Neesy said:
    cat said:

Happy Anniversary Cat 🐱 

Image result for funny slot machines :D :D  
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroMarshaKurbenspideymanNeesy
  • Look what Scott found at one of the shops...

Isn't he the cutest? 😆😆 Not sure where I will put him yet. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerMarshaKurbenspideymanNeesy
  • cat said:
    Look what Scott found at one of the shops...

Isn't he the cutest? 😆😆 Not sure where I will put him yet. 

....ain't it awesome?????....been eyeing one of late......
    FlakeNoircatNotaroHedda GablerMarshaKurbenspideymanNeesy
  • Missing spidey’s daily energy wishes. 
    catMarshaKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Missing spidey’s daily energy wishes. 
    ....so am I.....

Image result for funny daily good wishes
    Hedda GablercatspideymanFlakeNoirNeesyMarsha
  • Feeling bad today.... Had an epileptic attack in the night and is now recuperating. Exhausted, head and muscles that hurts and generally feeling shitty. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanMarshacatNeesy
  • edited February 2021
    Kurben said:
    Feeling bad today.... Had an epileptic attack in the night and is now recuperating. Exhausted, head and muscles that hurts and generally feeling shitty. 
    .....I'm sorry to hear this my friend.....it concerns me that you are by yourself and suffer from seizures.....how long has it been since you saw your doctor, re-evaluated your medication regimen, and had labs drawn?.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanMarshacatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Feeling bad today.... Had an epileptic attack in the night and is now recuperating. Exhausted, head and muscles that hurts and generally feeling shitty. 
    .....I'm sorry to hear this my friend.....it concerns me that you are by yourself and suffer from seizures.....how long has it been since you saw your doctor, re-evaluated your medication regimen, and had labs drawn?.....
    I will meet her on the 24,th of this month in a video meeting. It is sadly the normal thing, regardless of medications i will get about 2-3 attacks a year if i'm not forgetful and dont take the meds. Luckily i almost always get them in the night while in bed and so dont hurt myself, just knock down things from my night table. 
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTMarshacatNeesy
  • Oh kurben , i am so sorry. But they are developing new drugs all the time that just might knock them completely back.  I hope your doctor can hit on the right stuff to wipe this out of your life:
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenspideymanGNTLGNTMarshacatNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Image result for positive quotes
    There’s our girl!
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenspideymanGNTLGNTMarshacatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Oh no, not again.... I'm so sorry Kurben. Please try to rest today and see if you can get back to a better sleeping pattern, being constantly exhausted doesn't help the epilepsy. Let us know what your doctor says. 
    NotaroKurbenspideymanGNTLGNTMarshacatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Image result for saturday (((all in need or not)))

@Kurben-- healing vibes sent your way.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNotarocatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    I will meet her on the 24,th of this month in a video meeting. It is sadly the normal thing, regardless of medications i will get about 2-3 attacks a year if i'm not forgetful and dont take the meds. Luckily i almost always get them in the night while in bed and so dont hurt myself, just knock down things from my night table. 
    ...these breakthrough events then are probably not because of medication problems, more apt to be stressor or tiredness related....I hope your follow-up is helpful, make sure you bring her up to speed and I wish you well....
    KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNotarocatHedda GablerspideymanNeesy