Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Found this:

Paris Dream Symbol – Dreaming of Parisis a positive dream about maintaining your integrity. ... Paris can represent your need to make a good impression onothers. It can also reflect your embarrassment if others challenge your integrity, or you make a mistake and fail. Paris is the romantic city of the world.
    KurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ....outstanding job Deej!.....my first thought was......

“You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!”

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • 100 Best Good Morning Saturday Images Greetings and Wishes

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sometimes i wonder how people think. We had a schoolincident in a small town in sweden yesterday. First he uploads a text to internet where states" Dare to be a proud Swede! Its nothing to be ashamed over". After that he goes to a school with an axe and a knife and tries to do damege. Luckily he only managed to hurt one student before he was arrested. How can anyone think being a proud swede includes killing schoolchildren?? Luckily he didn't have access to guns or it might have been worse.
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    Sometimes i wonder how people think. We had a schoolincident in a small town in sweden yesterday. First he uploads a text to internet where states" Dare to be a proud Swede! Its nothing to be ashamed over". After that he goes to a school with an axe and a knife and tries to do damege. Luckily he only managed to hurt one student before he was arrested. How can anyone think being a proud swede includes killing schoolchildren?? Luckily he didn't have access to guns or it might have been worse.
    That is very disturbing and scary, thank goodness they got him! Poor kids, staff and parents. 🥺
    KurbenNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Todays cute news in -11 C cold Stockholm is that a rescueteam including several private cityzens were active when it was discovered that a swan mom and her three little swan kids had frozen stuck in the ice. Both she and her little ones are now well but they had to saw her loose from the ice. The animal ambulance strikes again.
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    Sometimes i wonder how people think. We had a schoolincident in a small town in sweden yesterday. First he uploads a text to internet where states" Dare to be a proud Swede! Its nothing to be ashamed over". After that he goes to a school with an axe and a knife and tries to do damege. Luckily he only managed to hurt one student before he was arrested. How can anyone think being a proud swede includes killing schoolchildren?? Luckily he didn't have access to guns or it might have been worse.
    ....this type of aberrant behavior is global Kurb.....evil knows no latitude or longitude....I am only gratified that no further mayhem occurred and that the injured student will recover well and is able to ride out the nightmares.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Todays cute news in -11 C cold Stockholm is that a rescueteam including several private cityzens were active when it was discovered that a swan mom and her three little swan kids had frozen stuck in the ice. Both she and her little ones are now well but they had to saw her loose from the ice. The animal ambulance strikes again.
    Diane Moua - Soign Hospitality
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited February 2021
    Did i see gazman checked in not too long ago? I can’t find the post but wanted to tell him hello and ask him how his 6 kids are doing. The three with his wife and the 3 he has up on the peninsula with Aqualung (or whatever her name was. )

😜
    FlakeNoirNeesyKurbenGNTLGNTcat
  • It's Groundhog Day today

Our local groundhog (Manitoba Merv) did not see his shadow

SPRING COMING SOON Manitobas furry forecaster makes his call  Winnipeg  Sun

I doubt very much we will see Spring in six weeks but we should be able to plant by Victoria Day (May 21st)

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • .....Buckeye Chuck didn't see his, so obviously Winter will come to a screeching halt....

Im a rodent not a meteorologist  Happy groundhog day Groundhog day  Groundhog
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesycat
  • Good afternoon to my Ka-Tet.  2021 has had an auspicious start for me.  First, when the drama hit at the capitol, I decided to take a break from social media for a bit.  Then, had a major incident at work that is wrapping up but has had many of us working overtime and weekends to clear up.  Time is precious, but apologies to you all for dropping out of touch with no notice.  Hope you all are well and that 2021 is being kind to you.  I will try to catch up here and there, but if I missed anything just know that you all are always in my thoughts.  Love and green lights!   <3
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesycatspideymanSundrop
  • Good afternoon to my Ka-Tet.  2021 has had an auspicious start for me.  First, when the drama hit at the capitol, I decided to take a break from social media for a bit.  Then, had a major incident at work that is wrapping up but has had many of us working overtime and weekends to clear up.  Time is precious, but apologies to you all for dropping out of touch with no notice.  Hope you all are well and that 2021 is being kind to you.  I will try to catch up here and there, but if I missed anything just know that you all are always in my thoughts.  Love and green lights!   <3
    Its great to see you again, Doyou!! Hope you will have opportunity to be here more and that everything in your life sort itself out and goes back to normal. Many good wishes!!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
    Image result for love and green lights
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Good afternoon to my Ka-Tet.  2021 has had an auspicious start for me.  First, when the drama hit at the capitol, I decided to take a break from social media for a bit.  Then, had a major incident at work that is wrapping up but has had many of us working overtime and weekends to clear up.  Time is precious, but apologies to you all for dropping out of touch with no notice.  Hope you all are well and that 2021 is being kind to you.  I will try to catch up here and there, but if I missed anything just know that you all are always in my thoughts.  Love and green lights!   <3
    Its great to see you again, Doyou!! Hope you will have opportunity to be here more and that everything in your life sort itself out and goes back to normal. Many good wishes!!
    What Kurben said... exactly. 
    Thinking of you DoYa, wishing you calm... hope to see you again soon. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19Neesycatspideyman
  • Howdy doyou — glad you checked in.  I am wildly curious what someone did to cause many of you extra work.😳
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbendoyoulove19GNTLGNTNeesycatspideyman
  • Howdy doyou — glad you checked in.  I am wildly curious what someone did to cause many of you extra work.😳
    Okay,  yeah... me too. 😁
    NotaroKurbendoyoulove19GNTLGNTNeesycatspideyman
    It was a cyberattack... :s :s
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyHedda GablercatspideymanSundrop
    It was a cyberattack... :s :s
    OMGosh... I'm sorry that happened, that's awful. I hope there was no serious damage caused. Damn human beings suck!
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyHedda Gablercatspideymandoyoulove19