Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• I got my new glasses today! I can see good at distances again. its not just a blur, A brave new world can be seen. Oh, and i payed that little extra so that when the sun shines they automatically darkens and functions as sunglasses too and when its darker they return to normal. Forgot whats it called. 
    And thanks, Giant, for the smile! It was appreciated.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycatSundrop
  • Kurben said:
    I got my new glasses today! I can see good at distances again. its not just a blur, A brave new world can be seen. Oh, and i payed that little extra so that when the sun shines they automatically darkens and functions as sunglasses too and when its darker they return to normal. Forgot whats it called. 
    I think they're called "transition lenses"? 
    I don't have them but wish I did for driving, especially during summer. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • right now i'm exhausted. Totally beat. Having just walked up 8 flight of stairs to reach the top floor where i live. The darn elevator gave up for some reason and when i got back from my shopping trip i had to. Those stairs really suck the breath out of you. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Just spoke to a neighbor... Or should i say he spoke to me?? He wanted to inform me that we live in the end of days, that russia have an enormous city underground that is capable of launching a 250 m high tsunami on the US if needed and that they (the US) are very afraid, also that the chinese has already colonized another planet and dont give a damn if this one go to hell and finally, of course, that all this could be read in the bible. I didn't argue, just said You dont say and things like that. Interesting.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Seems legit!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    I got my new glasses today! I can see good at distances again. its not just a blur, A brave new world can be seen. Oh, and i payed that little extra so that when the sun shines they automatically darkens and functions as sunglasses too and when its darker they return to normal. Forgot whats it called. 
    ...very welcome and with lots of love.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I Want Transition Lenses for Whenever Someone Starts Talking to Me  Transition Glasses Meme  Wwwimagenesmycom  Meme on MEME
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    right now i'm exhausted. Totally beat. Having just walked up 8 flight of stairs to reach the top floor where i live. The darn elevator gave up for some reason and when i got back from my shopping trip i had to. Those stairs really suck the breath out of you. 
    30 Funny ElevatorEscalator Stuff ideas  escalator funny elevation
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Just spoke to a neighbor... Or should i say he spoke to me?? He wanted to inform me that we live in the end of days, that russia have an enormous city underground that is capable of launching a 250 m high tsunami on the US if needed and that they (the US) are very afraid, also that the chinese has already colonized another planet and dont give a damn if this one go to hell and finally, of course, that all this could be read in the bible. I didn't argue, just said You dont say and things like that. Interesting.
    One does not Ah forget it Hes a special kind  One does not simply  Funny memes Funny pictures
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesycatSundrop
  • Kurben said:
    Extremely sad news.... After more than three weeks fight in the intensive care unit Lenas body gave up on her yesterday. She passed away due to Covid and i have one good friend less. Thanks to you all for  all the healthy vibes you sent. I'm in a bit of a shock right now, i had actually expected her to win through in the end. 

I'm so sorry, @Kurben.
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesycatGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

While looking this up I ran across this:

Transitions Contact Lens - Unboxing New Acuvue Oasys Transitions Contacts -  YouTube

Is this weird or what?

NotaroKurbenFlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Extremely sad news.... After more than three weeks fight in the intensive care unit Lenas body gave up on her yesterday. She passed away due to Covid and i have one good friend less. Thanks to you all for  all the healthy vibes you sent. I'm in a bit of a shock right now, i had actually expected her to win through in the end. 
    Oh I am so sorry Kurben. Love and hugs. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

While looking this up I ran across this:

Transitions Contact Lens - Unboxing New Acuvue Oasys Transitions Contacts -  YouTube

Is this weird or what?

....you too can look like Marilyn Manson AND have 20/20 vision!!!!......
    KurbencatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Happy Friday Good Morning Garfield Gif friday happy friday tgif good  morning friday quotes good morning   Good morning friday Happy friday gif  Its friday quotes

(((all in need or not)))
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • 70 Happy Sunday Wishes Messages and Quotes  WishesMsg

(((all in need or not)))
    SundropFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Funny Goodmorning monday dog picture with quote (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Osnafrank, Frank, from the Playground wants to say hello to everyone.  <3
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Osnafrank, Frank, from the Playground wants to say hello to everyone.  <3
    Hi Germany! Hope you're doing really well and are happy. Take good care... 😊

(thanks Spidey..) 
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Osnafrank, Frank, from the Playground wants to say hello to everyone.  <3
    ....right back at him.....wish he'd take "dual citizenship"......
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • A big hello vack! Like scott says, he can become a dual citizen here anytime!
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Hi back atcha, Frank!
    spideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesySusanNorton