Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Saturday Smooches Glitter Graphic  Commentwarehouse  Say it with a pic

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesySusanNorton

• Hey! I figured out how to post an image; it's a bit complicated as I have to transfer it from my phone to my desktop then resize it.

Here's our tree - it's a spruce - this was taken on December 17th. We had it up for a month and now it's stuck in a snow bank in the back yard.

We have until the end of this month to take it to the local park to be put through the wood chipper.

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • Neesy said:

Hey! I figured out how to post an image; it's a bit complicated as I have to transfer it from my phone to my desktop then resize it.

Here's our tree - it's a spruce - this was taken on December 17th. We had it up for a month and now it's stuck in a snow bank in the back yard.

We have until the end of this month to take it to the local park to be put through the wood chipper.

Get In The Chipper - Memebase - Funny Memes
    not_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    🤣Looks like I'm getting a punch in the throat. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:

Hey! I figured out how to post an image; it's a bit complicated as I have to transfer it from my phone to my desktop then resize it.

Get In The Chipper - Memebase - Funny Memes
    OMGawd... Equal measures of horror and hilarity. I've had 4 boys, I understand...😄
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Its 3 am.... I will be leaving your captivating company for some sleep. Just remembered that tomorrow is Monday................
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I hope your sleep is restorative and you dream the most wonderful things. 

I love to dream. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I hope your sleep is restorative and you dream the most wonderful things. 

I love to dream. 
    Well, i got 4 hours before i woke again and couldn't get back to sleep. I looked outside and the snow were falling like crazy. Why doesn't humans hibernate??
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited January 2021
    I agree. But i bet the snow is lovely. Quiet.
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I agree. But i bet the snow is lovely. Quiet.
    Best Beautiful Falling Snow GIFs  Gfycat
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I hope your sleep is restorative and you dream the most wonderful things. 

I love to dream. 
    Well, i got 4 hours before i woke again and couldn't get back to sleep. I looked outside and the snow were falling like crazy. Why doesn't humans hibernate??
    During Hibernation Bears Dont Poop at All Yet Somehow Convert Their Waste  Into Protein in a Process That Still Baffles Scientists to This Day There  Thats a Thingyou Knownow  Meme on
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

I love to dream. 
    During Hibernation Bears Dont Poop at All Yet Somehow Convert Their Waste  Into Protein in a Process That Still Baffles Scientists to This Day There  Thats a Thingyou Knownow  Meme on
    Sounds like an evolutionary trait i like to achieve. Obviously bears are the highest evolved creatures.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:

I love to dream. 
    Sounds like an evolutionary trait i like to achieve. Obviously bears are the highest evolved creatures.
    Funny bear Memes
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • .....this is just friggin' awesome!!!.....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • I had the weirdest dream.....  There was a couple who had recently moved to Paris From Sweden, the Me-person in that couple was, strangely enough, the female. They were out walking to get to know the neighborhood and the sun started to go down. The guy said johingly that maybe we will have difficulties finding our way home but i said no, i recognize that church over there. So we started off and came across a middleage woman busy with burying a newborn baby in a bed of roses in a parking lot. We decided to go another way and suddenly saw an unconscious werewolf laying a top of a grave. Very furry and it had big teeth and jeans on. We changed our course again and saw something which i have forgot, i only know that i awoke with a scream because it was so scary. Strange i'll say or what do you think??
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    I had the weirdest dream.....  There was a couple who had recently moved to Paris From Sweden, the Me-person in that couple was, strangely enough, the female. They were out walking to get to know the neighborhood and the sun started to go down. The guy said johingly that maybe we will have difficulties finding our way home but i said no, i recognize that church over there. So we started off and came across a middleage woman busy with burying a newborn baby in a bed of roses in a parking lot. We decided to go another way and suddenly saw an unconscious werewolf laying a top of a grave. Very furry and it had big teeth and jeans on. We changed our course again and saw something which i have forgot, i only know that i awoke with a scream because it was so scary. Strange i'll say or what do you think??
    That is amazing detail! I don’t know what any of that means, but if you always dream this vividly, you should keep a dream journal by your bed
    KurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Werewolf Dream Symbol – Seeing a werewolf in your dreams warns something around you is not as it seems. There are illusions that may veil aggression, hate, fear, and repressed anger. It can mean there are some parts of you that are dangerous. ... A werewolf is a changeling, transforming from a human being into a werewolf.
  • What does it mean if a baby dies in your dream?
    Experts in onirology say that the meaning of dreamingabout a dead babyindicates that you are in a moment of sadness and nonconformity, so it is necessary that with some haste you try to renew yourself and make significant changes in your life so that it takes a much more important direction.
  • In a dream where you see yourself as a female when you are a male may be looking at the feminine aspects of who you are.
  • Those are some key things you mentioned kurben and possible dream interpretation
  • Thank you, Hedda, The sadness part may have to do with Lenas Death. I dreamed about her a few nights ago. Otherwise i dont know. And why Paris?? But i usually dont dream this clearly. And i still wonder what the scary thing was that made me wake up.....
    Hedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNT