Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• cat said:
    Latest update on my stepmom...she did great on thicker, milkshake type stuff. Her stomach is now moving food on into her intestine, as it is supposed to. Last night I got a pic of her getting ready to give some jello a whirl. 🙂 

My dad is at home in Nebraska for a few days but he said he hoped next trip over he could bring her home. Everyone needs to keep an eye on the weather, a monster storm is expected to drop 40+ inches of snow where she is. Our weather still says only about an inch this far north but I just saw a map that had us in the 6-12 category. So who knows. Regardless, a good spring storm is on the way! 
    Good deal!
    FlakeNoirNotarocatspideymanNeesyGNTLGNT
  • @cat very happy to hear the positive news about your stepmom. Stay safe in the weather.
    NotarocatHedda GablerspideymanNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Great news Cat❤️
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerspideymanNeesyGNTLGNT
  • @cat ; Thankful prayers, and calm vibes for all.
    NeesyKurbenFlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Glad to hear your stepmom is doing better @cat
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Cute Happy Friday  Fetch Great Quotes

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacatNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Latest update on my stepmom...she did great on thicker, milkshake type stuff. Her stomach is now moving food on into her intestine, as it is supposed to. Last night I got a pic of her getting ready to give some jello a whirl. 🙂 

My dad is at home in Nebraska for a few days but he said he hoped next trip over he could bring her home. Everyone needs to keep an eye on the weather, a monster storm is expected to drop 40+ inches of snow where she is. Our weather still says only about an inch this far north but I just saw a map that had us in the 6-12 category. So who knows. Regardless, a good spring storm is on the way! 
    ....ecstatic at the medical good news darlin'....a round of hugs for the house bartender!!!....
    Hedda GablerMarshaspideymancatNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • My stepmom gets to go home today! My dad has been at home a couple days, so he is going to get her. Now I just pray he gets there and gets her discharged and they get home before the monster storm. 

Right around where the hospital is, they are expecting 40+ inches. In Estes Park, where The Stanley is, 90+ inches. At home where my dad lives, 12-18. We are going to be on the outer band of it here, only 1-6, leaning towards lower end. So I do hope it doesn't start dumping until tonight, so my dad and stepmom can get home safely. 

But very glad and thankful she gets to go home. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. ❤ We will need more of them as she starts her chemo. Big hugs to you all. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    Great news! Safe travels — cooperate mother nature, please.  And when chemo starts, we’’ll be here for her.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Wishing them a safe journey home Cat. ❤️
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbencatFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ....hoorah!!!.....and safe travels........ <3
    KurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Very happy for you all Cat. I hope the storm holds off until they're safely home.
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • They made it home safe. 🙂
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    They made it home safe. 🙂
    Fantastic news, very happy Cat. 💚

Make the most of every moment you (all of us) have with the people that make your heart beat. We cannot know what lies ahead.
    catKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    cat said:
    Fantastic news, very happy Cat. 💚

Make the most of every moment you (all of us) have with the people that make your heart beat. We cannot know what lies ahead.
    Yes. ❤
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • cat said:

Yay! Hope all goes well at home - she must be so relieved ♥

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablercatspideymanMarsha
  • Monday Animated Images Gifs Pictures  Animations - 100 FREE  (((all in need or not)))
    FlakeNoircatMarshaNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Hope the recovery continues to go well, Cat. Healing vibes being sent.
    catNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Hey there - Happy Taco Tuesday

Only thing I have planned today is to go to the library as I have five books waiting for me; we are finally able to enter the library to pick up our holds

It's a beautiful sunny day so I guess I'll go get some vitamin D in the form of sunlight

(Good think I have a sunroof heh heh)

Or maybe I will [gasp] actually walk there :p :o
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatMarsha
  • Today is St. Patrick's day, I'd wish you all the luck of the Irish... but I've seen his weather. 😁😜☘⚘
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurbencatNeesyMarshaghost19