Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• edited November 2023
    Apt maintenince came today to fix closet door.

Holy shit he said, there is a cat in there. sleeping   Fixed it.   And actully ran from her. Think she tried to kill me

Said thank you very much for finding  her.  she did that to the door   :open_mouth:
    KurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Its a relatively good day today!! The heat is on again in bedroom and kitchen. And it quickly made a difference. Probably have to wait a week or two before ir goes on in living room and bathroom though. Different set of heating system i think. And i can see progress.
    Edging closer to normalcy and comfort, that's so good to hear. 😊
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • And i can see progress.
    and also your breath.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    ah no.  Looking for the cat.   Found her sleeping on bed.   stroked her. loved her.  She yawed with fangs. Ate her treats and is stalkng outside again.   eeee
    KurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
     :s :s  
    KurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    catnipped her again.  She found me sleeping.  woke me up.  Crept around.  Jumping everywere.  eeeek.   Yep, I am bleeding again.  Just when I thought I calmed her down.  Attack.   But I love her.  fucking cat.   We are tryng to get throu this loss.  Got me good on the pinky finger this time.

Dont even try to go to bathroom.    She will come bargin in like cool aid man.   Locked or not

Now I hear her crunching on food and drinking water from her lovely upraised bowls.    Pray for me.   

Think she is back on window perch.   Don't know   you just have to sing to her.

KurbenNeesy
  • Good think happened today. The electricity is back in the livingroom, and the heat!! It is liveable again. For a month or so i havent been anle to go in there during evening for fear of tripping over things. A kindly electrician checked today, it was a cable that the before hand electrician had connected in the wrong way.  Fixed in 5 minutes. I can see again!!
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Yay Kurben.    
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Ordered stress relief medication for the cat.   Still looking all around for him.  Loving me then attacking me.   Playing meditation music for her.  what the hells. 

Hope this will work to calm her.    geeze.   I know she is grieving too, but man. 

Never know in a middle of stroking her back and tell her what a good pretty girl she is - when her tail will start flicking and her eyes change to killer.   And then your in danger.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • I have found out i must have a scary laugh....... The other day i was warching a funny video and laughed aloud at it. A bit later it rang on the door. It was two ladies with toodlers klinging to them, one them gave me a phone (did not speak english) and i spoke with my neighbor downstairs. He was explaining that their 4 year old daughter heard my laugh (because of all the drilling it is a straight hole in my floor down to his roof) and was really freaked out, refused to sleep in that room anymore and so on. I was aware that we heard much more of eachother than usual, Several times their children screaming and also i remember a late dinner that was rather loud down there but i deemed it unnecessary to bring it up, wouldn't help anything so i said to him that we dont want that to happen and that i would try to keep my laugh down. That child was really frightened! Who knew my laugh had that impact? I didn't.
    not_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Kurben said:
    I have found out i must have a scary laugh....... The other day i was warching a funny video and laughed aloud at it. A bit later it rang on the door. It was two ladies with toodlers klinging to them, one them gave me a phone (did not speak english) and i spoke with my neighbor downstairs. He was explaining that their 4 year old daughter heard my laugh (because of all the drilling it is a straight hole in my floor down to his roof) and was really freaked out, refused to sleep in that room anymore and so on. I was aware that we heard much more of eachother than usual, Several times their children screaming and also i remember a late dinner that was rather loud down there but i deemed it unnecessary to bring it up, wouldn't help anything so i said to him that we dont want that to happen and that i would try to keep my laugh down. That child was really frightened! Who knew my laugh had that impact? I didn't.
    HAAA!    Thats great!   Laugh on.    :D :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • It was two ladies with toodlers klinging to them,

someone needs to discuss feminine hygiene with these gals.....

Amazoncom FreshExit  Individually Wrapped Flushable Wipes for Adults  a  Large Personal Wipe in a Small Discreet Package  Feminine Wipes - 36  Count  Great Travel Wipes  Butt Wipes  Health  Household
    not_nadineKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • No kidding.  Cat is making me crazy.  Won't let me sleep.   She just went out again, and I hear dogs barking all over the place.  

There are no animals allowed in the complex that I live in. Snuck her in.   Guess she found a few dogs to terror.
    KurbenNeesy
  • ❤️ to the good irish people. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Were strange.... We have Black Friday but thanksgiving is not a thing in sweden (I doubt many knows why its celebrated) but we love Black Friday and believing we are getting cheap deals...
    But there is actually one thing to be grateful for..... I can use my toilet again!!! Yahoo!!!! Yesterday they came and did a cleaning of the apartment. They gonna do an inspection on tuesday morning and and if everything is ok then this is over. And i  must say, it looks a hell of a lot better. Dont think there will be any problem. Then comes the next stage, to get everything back to where it was which will take time. At least i dont have to stress about and get a seizure because of it. I can take my time.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....awesome news Kurb....now go enjoy a good sit-down.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I've been able to take down the plastic that cover my bookshelves (well most of them, some i cant reach because there are boxes and stuff in front of them) but i have found that to be able to reach my books again has made my much calmer. Is that strange? For 7 weeks i havent been able to reach them because of fear of the building dust (and it was wise to cover them) but is it normal to feel such relief in knowing that i have access again?
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    You are doing good, Kurben.    Not strange at all.  Little steps until you have your peace again.     Take your relief and sigh, and know that it will be ok soon. 

It will.  Promise.
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I've been able to take down the plastic that cover my bookshelves (well most of them, some i cant reach because there are boxes and stuff in front of them) but i have found that to be able to reach my books again has made my much calmer. Is that strange? For 7 weeks i havent been able to reach them because of fear of the building dust (and it was wise to cover them) but is it normal to feel such relief in knowing that i have access again?
    ....no sir!!.....mine have been stored since we moved and I'm jonesing hard.....paper and glue pacifier.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ❤️ to the good irish people. 

💚 Definitely... and this 🖕to the looting and rioting assholes.
    not_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    Harleycat is still stoned.  Droplets of herbal stress meds everywhere she looks, eats or waters.   Found her sleeping calm and next to me.   No more attacks.  (hope)  The poor little killer thing.   Trying my best to help her deal with this.

Her tuna fish extra treat will arrive today.   She will hear me open can later. 

Pray.  :)     She is awake and went and burst thru screen door again again to observe sunrise from the deck.
    KurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    I kinda want whatever is in that little droplet bottle??      :dizzy:

heh
    Kurben