Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• You wanna killer cat?  I can ship.  postage on her forhead.  But be aware an very very careful
    Nah, I'm all set in that category, thanks for the offer. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbennot_nadineNeesy
  • Happy Halloween from Kiwiville...🎃🦇👻
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    Last time kids came here for halloween,  I had nothing, scared and gave them unfrozen freeze pops.     
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    :) don't even know why I had them.  poor little kid and his parents
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • I'm going out with some friends this evening, partly to get away from the chaos that is my apartment but also obviously because its nice to talk eat and drink with friends. We booked a table at a fancy chinese restaurant. Never been there before so lets hope its good. But what drew me is that they have an in house mini brewery with some reputation as ale makers. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I'm going out with some friends this evening, partly to get away from the chaos that is my apartment but also obviously because its nice to talk eat and drink with friends. We booked a table at a fancy chinese restaurant. Never been there before so lets hope its good. But what drew me is that they have an in house mini brewery with some reputation as ale makers. 
    ....craft beer and good food and friends=win.......
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    I'm going out with some friends this evening, partly to get away from the chaos that is my apartment but also obviously because its nice to talk eat and drink with friends. We booked a table at a fancy chinese restaurant. Never been there before so lets hope its good. But what drew me is that they have an in house mini brewery with some reputation as ale makers. 
    ....craft beer and good food and friends=win.......
    I've got a bottle of sriacha hot sause in front of me, and chicken soup.   rock on, Kurb you can do it.
     <3 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    sorry chicken that I ate.  felt really bad about eating you :o  but with enough hot sauce. tasty
    I tried mixed vegs.   Then eggs, - liquid chicken.

I think that I need a cow now, but I would name him, love him and then eat him.

Thank god I found pot tarts
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    ok, so now his whole family is up in the mountains upstate NY.  It is beautiful there.  They are in a mountain resort by lake placid.   we went and he showed me everything, good and bad bout the area  he grew up there
    r

jesus, I will snap out of this and stop bothering everyone.

But I think I still need a cow.

yep, this is wher he is now,

undefined
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited November 2023
    sorry for my grief.  will snap out.   it was soo  hard to keep smile on when taking care. and so guilty for calling ambulance , bathing him, brushing his hair so he could get ready in his chair thing.  He did not want to look unpresentable for the amb crew
  • why the hell did I even get involded with this.    Had to go running and scream into a towel so he did not know how hard it was.   Soo so kind man.  did  not want him to know.   He was so sorry to ask for ice water.   
  • Kurben said:
    I'm so glad you're going to get out with friends, enjoy your night, stay safe Kurben.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • ok, so now his whole family is up in the mountains upstate NY.  It is beautiful there.  They are in a mountain resort by lake placid.   we went and he showed me everything, good and bad bout the area  he grew up there
    r

jesus, I will snap out of this and stop bothering everyone.

But I think I still need a cow.

yep, this is wher he is now,

undefined
    A truly beautiful place to rest. 
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNT
  • edited November 2023
    oh god he would love. and hope he is finally sleeping.
    found his cat, fed her and she almost killed me <3  she was in the closet.  does not wamt anything but a can of tuna.  then scrathes and runs away
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • sorry chicken that I ate.  felt really bad about eating you :o  but with enough hot sauce. tasty
    I tried mixed vegs.   Then eggs, - liquid chicken.

I think that I need a cow now, but I would name him, love him and then eat him.

Thank god I found pot tarts
    ..."pot tarts"????....

How to prevent kids from eating Pot Tarts and KeefKats - The Washington  Post
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Back from a nice evening. Had dumplings with pork inside and and marinaded with garlic and some unknown thing. Great starter. Then file beef with chili and other delicious things and a special kind of rice. Not just boiled, had al most a popxorny consistence, called Goudei, It was good. And then we had a dessert too that i honestly dont what it was. It wasn't sweet but tasted great. All swallowed down with three beers. We talked a lot too. The thing started at 5.30 pm and we got out at 9.30. Riina tried to take a pic of us but we all turned out looking completely crazy in that pic.....  But it was just what i needed. They know what i'm going through and even offered, if i needed, me to sleep a night or two on their coach if it got bad again. Don't think it will though. Think the worst of drilling and hammering is over. tearing things down is always noicier than installing new things.
    not_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    Kurb   <3   You can come here too.   The landscapers have left and it is quiet now.  your job is to find the cat.
    so glad you had a nice time and folks are looking out for you.

We all love you,  I have tomato soup, grilled cheese and crackers here to eat.  
    but I ate it, sorry   :#
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    Sorry, bout that post.  I am greiving hard.  Horrible terrble thing to endure alone.  My mind is everywhere and can not stop sleeping, and waking up to feel better by all of your posts.
    Rock on Kurben.
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    Do we have a cursing page where everyone can just scream them without judgement?   and a typewriting class so we don't make spelling errors.  it has to have a couch with a warm blanket after you do so.

and a book.   and music .  I would like Pink Floyd, thank you.  Album - Animals.
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Do we have a cursing page where everyone can just scream them without judgement?   and a typewriting class so we don't make spelling errors.  it has to have a couch with a warm blanket after you do so.
    Curse, scream and wail at the moon all you like! Noone is gonna judge you. I know grief and hits very different but for me the best thing to do was to go back to work as soon as possible. It helped my brain to stop going in circles and torture myself. I woke up one morning and my wife lay dead beside me. Had died in her sleep totally unexpected. I screamed and cursed then. Stunned. But after i think a week i crept back to work and it helped me. I hope you can find something similar. All the best Nottie <3
    not_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    Laying on the couch, feeling sorry for myself heard a thump and a meow.  The cat.  she is here.  send help.  must have been in the closet.   now she wants things.   she is covered with catnip,I threw it at her. Has her palace boxes.. and lots of things to kill outside when she pleases to do so.      Watch out

Thank you Kurben

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Kurben said:
    Do we have a cursing page where everyone can just scream them without judgement?   and a typewriting class so we don't make spelling errors.  it has to have a couch with a warm blanket after you do so.
    Curse, scream and wail at the moon all you like! Noone is gonna judge you. I know grief and hits very different but for me the best thing to do was to go back to work as soon as possible. It helped my brain to stop going in circles and torture myself. I woke up one morning and my wife lay dead beside me. Had died in her sleep totally unexpected. I screamed and cursed then. Stunned. But after i think a week i crept back to work and it helped me. I hope you can find something similar. All the best Nottie <3
    Kurben said:
    Kurben said:
    thank you Kurben, and I am so sorry for your loss as well
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy