Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Sorry I have not been on, but I need to look around and make you guys make me feel better.   Fuck
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    Yeah, so I had to go out today to the store just around the corner.  Right from the parking lot, backed up and rear ended some door dash driver parked in the road to make delivery.tyggggggggggggggg78945qa.  No damage to either car, but hells.
    Fun times, kids.
    That little bunch of letters came from Harley cat walking across laptop.  Meowing at me.
    I swear to god if she hunts and puts something on me.

:o 

But feeling better everyday. (kinda)
    I will get through this.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    Slowley trying to cleanup and get rid of all this medical stuff, but I don't want to. Tomorrow I will finish

Can I say fuck again.   Now his sister and famly are coming to get all stuff.   I am out of the loop,  don't know where he is and what the famly has planned.   I was not his wife

But they are being very kind.  I really really tried everything.  We watched Young Franenstein to make him happy before ambulace  shouting lines to each other.
    Lost my glasses, so I can't see to type or spell.
  • Sorry to be a burden,  I needed to vent
  • Sorry to be a burden,  I needed to vent
    You are never ever a burden! Vent all you like. We are here for you.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy

• Ok, someone tell a joke and get this thread back together again.   <3
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy

• Ok, someone tell a joke and get this thread back together again.   <3
    100 Funniest Jokes of All Time  Readers Digest
    Kurbennot_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Thinking about all of you in Lewiston  rMaine
    The shootings occurred less than 50 miles from where I live. I went to high school in Lisbon. It’s the rapid-fire killing machines, people. This is madness in the name of freedom. Stop electing apologists for murder. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES. (From Steve)
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  •  Do not have words yet
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • I have about a metric fuck-tonne. 
    It's disgusting that someone going through very recently documented mental health crisis like he is, still has access to such weaponry. 
    Blows my mind.

R.I.P innocent bystanders. 🥹
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....as you well know, I'm a gun owner and firmly believe in the right to be one, but the issue here, as is always the case, is responsibility....I don't want my right impinged upon, but neither do I want pain and death to be an outgrowth from lax laws and poor screenings....bloody chaos, loss, tears etc. were never the intention of the Second Amendment.....our system is disastrously flawed....I grieve for all those lost.... 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Started Duolingo — Spanish. I took 2 years in high school and I always understood quickly what our teacher was saying. 

Of course, being a teacher, he ended everything with a question so we would have to respond. I’d answer in english immediately and he’d say, “No, Spanish.” I couldn’t do it. I could not shift those words around into proper sentence structure fast enough.  

I’m determined to learn this good enough so I know exactly when trash talking is happening. About me or others. I want my ears to immediately hear and comprehend such gems as— “fuck you bitch”, “you old hag” and the timeless classic,  “suck my ****”, en espanol, por favor. 

I don’t think Duolingo teaches creative profanity. I may have to supplement. For now, I can tell you, 

El Rinoceronte es rojo y tiene un globo rojo. 

That’s right bitches, I’m bilingual. 🤣
    not_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    Well, this got me throu last time I was in Mexico.

dos cervezas con lima rápido por favor
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    It's a keeper
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    Jesus this cat.

Things I have learned. 
     Do not look she wll find you.
    Clap and have a parade with glitter when she stolls in
    Praise and pet.
    Not too long to have a peek at her paw beans and let you touch. 
    Love me,feed me.  I don't like that certain brand of tuna treat.

Give me more.  you are touching me too long.  I will rip your face off

she ran outside to probably put a chipmuck or bird on me again.

I blame all of this on Kris.   He saved her from a place under a trailer called Willigletown, Ny.
    Willgletown.  yep

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    But I love that little shit, and do have my limbs.

so far
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    Cat for sale.   Cheeep   she is behind me again
  • edited October 2023
    Someone call all my past dogs.
    Flake, use your powers ;)  get your guys working.

I can not say that I had not been warned about her.  But I will love and take care, give her the  cutest most pretty upright bowl and water dishes.    but she stares still
    I think she is on top of my head.  

• and yes, I have caused her to be really chubby.  She won't let up
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • so sorry  I have never known the depth of grief so hard.  My head is all over the place
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • so sorry  I have never known the depth of grief so hard.  My head is all over the place
    No need for apologies... we all grieve. Do what you need to do.
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    You wanna killer cat?  I can ship.  postage on her forhead.  But be aware an very very careful
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesy