Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• (((Kurben))) it's an upheaval and distressing for you, I know. Try not to let it affect your health. 🥹❤️
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:!!
    (((Kurben))) it's an upheaval and distressing for you, I know. Try not to let it affect your health. 🥹❤️
    Thats nice of you Flake! I'll try to dial it down a notch and not go HULK on them when they show up on monday......   Had a talk with my neighbor and she helped me out with some things from my storage that i had iemporarily put on the balcony (not really a long term option) but these guys from the company wanted the storage space totally cleared (There are thing going both high and low they must reach.... In her space they only needed access to low, not the the ledge so she offered me to store some things there instead. Good neighbors is a blessing!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:!!
    (((Kurben))) it's an upheaval and distressing for you, I know. Try not to let it affect your health. 🥹❤️
    Thats nice of you Flake! I'll try to dial it down a notch and not go HULK on them when they show up on monday......   Had a talk with my neighbor and she helped me out with some things from my storage that i had iemporarily put on the balcony (not really a long term option) but these guys from the company wanted the storage space totally cleared (There are thing going both high and low they must reach.... In her space they only needed access to low, not the the ledge so she offered me to store some things there instead. Good neighbors is a blessing!!
    That's wonderful, I'm so glad you have an ally close by. 😊
    GNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • ,I guess you guys knew what you were talking about.... Yesterday mostly shot to pieces. Had an EP seizure, propably caused by the stress i felt. Not any damages other than i bit my tongue rather severely. It will pass.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    ,I guess you guys knew what you were talking about.... Yesterday mostly shot to pieces. Had an EP seizure, propably caused by the stress i felt. Not any damages other than i bit my tongue rather severely. It will pass.
    Giant-hug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    ,I guess you guys knew what you were talking about.... Yesterday mostly shot to pieces. Had an EP seizure, propably caused by the stress i felt. Not any damages other than i bit my tongue rather severely. It will pass.
    I'm so sorry Kurben, I was afraid that might happen, are you alright now? 🥺 Please try to look after yourself. ❤️
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • The work has begun. How i am supposed to live here while the fixing and drilling is beyond me. Went to the library and waited until workingday was over.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    The work has begun. How i am supposed to live here while the fixing and drilling is beyond me. Went to the library and waited until workingday was over.
    ....I get it....we've lived through the reno of one house and are in the middle of another, it can definitely grind your gears....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I'm so sorry Kurben, I was afraid that might happen, are you alright now? 🥺 Please try to look after yourself. ❤️
    I'm fine now. A sore tongue that makes eating a bit troubling.....  But that is the worst. Not really painful, more like very tender.....
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • The first week of people running in at 7 am and starting drilling and hammering away is over. Now its just 7 weeks to go....  My bathroom now looks like a bomb exploded there. I have bought myself ear protection so i practically does not hear anything with them on. Still with all the heating out untl december its gonna be a few cold weeks ahead....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    The first week of people running in at 7 am and starting drilling and hammering away is over. Now its just 7 weeks to go....  My bathroom now looks like a bomb exploded there. I have bought myself ear protection so i practically does not hear anything with them on. Still with all the heating out untl december its gonna be a few cold weeks ahead....
    That's terrible about the heating. 😳🥺
    Fingers crossed 🤞they get finished ahead of time. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • My bathroom now looks like a bomb exploded there. 
    ...too much Taco Bell perhaps?....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Got it cleared with my uncle that i can be there for a few nights. Going there on tuesday and planning on spending two nights. Will be nice to sleep in the morning. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTnot_nadineNotaroNeesy
  • Kris is back in the hospital.  And God help me for being relieved.  I am so so tired that I can not think.    The man has lost so much weight from the medicine- ozempic -  and it is now causing so much other trouble.   Constant retching, causing me to retch.  Even the cat is puking.    It's a real fun house here.

It will all be worth it, I guess.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • I have so much respect for nurses and other medical personell.   I don't know how they do it.  (thanks, Scott)    Angels on earth. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Kris has passed away.  I really can't say anything more right now
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • I was not with him.  Could not go.  He went by ambulance in the rain.
    My heart is broken,  I need sleep.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • Ah no. I'm sorry to hear he has passed away, my condolences to all who loved him. R.I.P Kris😔
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenNeesy
  • I am sorry. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I'm sorry for your loss NN. R.I.P.😞
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I am so sorry, NN. RIP, Kris.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I am back from spending a few days with my uncle. He let me sleep. And i slept!! I needed sometime away from drills and hammers and people walking in on one early in the morning. Feel a little rested now. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Great kurben!!!
    KurbenGNTLGNTNeesy