Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• edited November 2023
    Kurben said:
    Do we have a cursing page where everyone can just scream them without judgement?   and a typewriting class so we don't make spelling errors.  it has to have a couch with a warm blanket after you do so.
    Curse, scream and wail at the moon all you like! Noone is gonna judge you. I know grief and hits very different but for me the best thing to do was to go back to work as soon as possible. It helped my brain to stop going in circles and torture myself. I woke up one morning and my wife lay dead beside me. Had died in her sleep totally unexpected. I screamed and cursed then. Stunned. But after i think a week i crept back to work and it helped me. I hope you can find something similar. All the best Nottie <3
    Can i gently ask kurben, what do they think happened to her? 

I am sorry for everyone’s losses. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Do we have a cursing page where everyone can just scream them without judgement?   and a typewriting class so we don't make spelling errors.  it has to have a couch with a warm blanket after you do so.
    Curse, scream and wail at the moon all you like! Noone is gonna judge you. I know grief and hits very different but for me the best thing to do was to go back to work as soon as possible. It helped my brain to stop going in circles and torture myself. I woke up one morning and my wife lay dead beside me. Had died in her sleep totally unexpected. I screamed and cursed then. Stunned. But after i think a week i crept back to work and it helped me. I hope you can find something similar. All the best Nottie <3
    Can i gently ask kurben, what do they think happened to her? 

I am sorry for everyone’s losses. 
    As far as i understand something undiagnosed related to the heart. If it had happened while around people ordinary CPR might have saved her. When i awoke she was too far gone to be saved.
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I'm sorry that I posted and made you remember your heatache Kurb.

Myself, I knew, he told me straigt out that he had cardiac issues before I even met him.  I just didn't want to beleive

Then I met him.  and fell in love.
    Then nurses came here to change to arm dressing that put medicine into his heart.

he kept saying sorry for asking for ice water.  
    He said sorry  last time at the doctors office and pointed and me.  Said better look at her instead of me.   She snores.  and I think I caused her trouble
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • the nurses were laughing and joking with him.   I bathed him and combed his his hair and told him that he looked wonderful, and that now they will take care, and I will be there tomorrow.    Told over and over-  I'm right here 
  • edited November 2023
    He stole everyone's heart, that big giant asshole
  • sorry for cursing.
  • edited November 2023
    Let's all ride a motocycle and enjoy the ride.   Cause man o man that is what he would want
    and stop for a hotdog.  and look at mountains
  • edited November 2023
    did that.   :)  and hung on tight
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • thank you all,  I am doing ok

May be an image of 1 person
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    cat found me again.  I went to the bathroom and she came in rolled around, let me touch her.  Then I threw catnip on her and god knows were she went.    :open_mouth:

You have to sing and make up songs with her name in it everytime you see her and graces you with her presence.

I will be killed by her soon.     She has a warm fireplace, food and water.  and yet still wants to murder.

Kris would just  love this

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • When I first met him, she came walking in.  I said, "oh look, a cat!"   

did not know the horror that it would bring
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • She can be your everything... and is a tangible link to Kris and those happy times the three of you shared in the earlier days.❤️
    If you can "learn to cat", she might help you through your toughest moments.
    Try to find good, safe boundaries and practices to coexist with each other. Remembering, you have both lost someone you love, so you might need to build a new relationship based on equal respect. (Okay, probably not equal, a cat is always going have its own rules. 🙄😁)
    Keep her safe, keep both of you safe. 
    Kurbennot_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    God, cats are scary. Thank you Flakes. She just laid down beside me again. Crap I hope it not a mouse on my head again.. She is safe and warm, and scary
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Her eyes glow.  and talks to me with little meow things.   :#
  • edited November 2023
    Every one get dogs. 
      I don't know where she is again.   walked by, stared directly into my face,  ate some treats, gave me a stare,  let me touch...   and then gone outside to find something to kill
  • edited November 2023
    He said,  be careful.  Just touch her gently or she will bite.    "no, this pretty would never bite?"     yep.  He was right.   

:o 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • The sisters came and got his things. The cat was one of his things. Why didn’t they take it? 
    GNTLGNTnot_nadineKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    yep, cant find her again.   She loved me, purred gave me pretty eyes rolled over paws up- I touched her ear wrong, now my hands are bleeding again.  She is around somewhere.  I think.

I have catnip and food and things to throw at her, so she might be amused.
    She is roaming somewhere outside with nip on her back.  Looking to kill
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Evil cat animals GIF - Find on GIFER
    GNTLGNT said:
    Evil cat animals GIF - Find on GIFER
    nailed it, Gnt
    Hedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    I went to the bathroom, I'm having a hard time even getting up with this grief. 
     Suddenly she burst into the room, opened the door somehow ,rolled around, gave me love -  jumped into the tub climbed the wall bit me and ran away

I just wanted to pee in peace
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Sorry all, I am just snapping in and out of this loss.  Sorry for bad posts.  

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Its a relatively good day today!! The heat is on again in bedroom and kitchen. And it quickly made a difference. Probably have to wait a week or two before ir goes on in living room and bathroom though. Different set of heating system i think. And i can see progress.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy