Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    ❤️ to the good irish people. 

💚 Definitely... and this 🖕to the looting and rioting assholes.

Bad times, a young child clinging on to life, a carer in serious condition, then we get xenophobic racist bigots rampaging through a section of the city burning and looting, fcuking scumbags. Say a prayer for those poor children and carer attacked by that lunatic.
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    I will.    I do believe that I am becoming  Irish Catholic again.    I was raised by parents that way.  

God Bless and keep all children safe

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

Bad times, a young child clinging on to life, a carer in serious condition, then we get xenophobic racist bigots rampaging through a section of the city burning and looting, fcuking scumbags. Say a prayer for those poor children and carer attacked by that lunatic.
    ....this type of human fuckery brings home the fact that I never will understand true evil...may the ultimate power lift the injured souls to healing, and ease the mental scars....
    not_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

It's a sickness and it is spreading, worldwide. These were two completely unrelated incidents, actually...weren't they? And the fact those sick fucks tried to use the attack of innocent people as a basis for their racial hatred and misguided ideals as a PLATFORM to spread more hate and unrest... (and we know they were probably more interested in grabbing some free shit from the stores they raided)... makes me sick.🥺
    The attacker was at one point an immigrant. The man who fought him off the victims (Remember those(???) you racist pricks!) was also someone not born in Ireland.  
    W4nk3rs!

I'm sorry Irish, I'm not ranting at you🥹🤗 and I'm not condemning the good people of Ireland.💚  We have people like this here in NZ that have been and will be emboldened with a political shift after a change of government here.
    People do not behave in the way they once did, decency and caring is no longer the default setting for individuals and groups of people. Common sense is no longer a given.

My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims and to the garda/gardai, the services, the transport network and the store owners and to all of you that have been stressed or fearful for your safety while trying to go about your lives. 🥹🌷
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

It's a sickness and it is spreading, worldwide. These were two completely unrelated incidents, actually...weren't they? And the fact those sick fucks tried to use the attack of innocent people as a basis for their racial hatred and misguided ideals as a PLATFORM to spread more hate and unrest... (and we know they were probably more interested in grabbing some free shit from the stores they raided)... makes me sick.🥺
    The attacker was at one point an immigrant. The man who fought him off the victims (Remember those(???) you racist pricks!) was also someone not born in Ireland.  
    W4nk3rs!

I'm sorry Irish, I'm not ranting at you🥹🤗 and I'm not condemning the good people of Ireland.💚  We have people like this here in NZ that have been and will be emboldened with a political shift after a change of government here.
    People do not behave in the way they once did, decency and caring is no longer the default setting for individuals and groups of people. Common sense is no longer a given.

My heart goes out to the families and friends of the victims and to the garda/gardai, the services, the transport network and the store owners and to all of you that have been stressed or fearful for your safety while trying to go about your lives. 🥹🌷
    The incidents were unreleated, the contingent of degenerate racist scum used the attack to justify their pathetic desire to cause mayhem and loot specifuc shops. The world is a much darker place than it used to be.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

W4nk3rs!

The incidents were unreleated, the contingent of degenerate racist scum used the attack to justify their pathetic desire to cause mayhem and loot specifuc shops. The world is a much darker place than it used to be.
    It's so sadly true.😔

Please let us know how the victims are doing if you hear something? We can help to bring the narrative of care back around to them.🙏🌷💚
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

W4nk3rs!

It's so sadly true.😔

Please let us know how the victims are doing if you hear something? We can help to bring the narrative of care back around to them.🙏🌷💚
    I'll post as soon as I hear anything.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

W4nk3rs!

It's so sadly true.😔

Thank you. Look after yourselves, keep your loved ones close and please stay safe. 
    Hedda GablerNotaronot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Oh good Lord, I am just now reading more about this.   Horrible.   Stay safe.
     Keep us posted.   Take care and like Flake said, hug everyone you love.

GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...not to disrupt the flow of love and support for the Dubliners so savagely treated, but may I interrupt for a moment and let you all know how proud I am of my youngest son this evening?...this tale also involves sadness and pain, but also the strength of love and compassion, and a young man rising to heroism without a thought for anyone but the victim he encountered....Harrison, my street wise and tough as nails boyo was running an errand for a couple of friends when he heard the sickening sound of a crash at one of the busiest intersections in our town....he saw a young man that had been thrown from a motorcycle after slamming into the side of an SUV that had cut him off....without a thought for himself, he whipped into a nearby parking lot and grabbed his first aid kit and ran to the victim's side.....he took control of a horrible scene and rendered aid to another young man-even younger than himself....injuries were grievous....skull fracture, compound fracture-with kneecap dismembered and on the asphalt and he was choking on his own blood....my son, with just basic first-aid background from working the oilfields, stabilized the injured man's head and neck, got him on his side to prevent aspiration and closed the head wound as much as possible, all the while shouting orders to generally useless bystanders, but most importantly-encouragement to the young fella who's life was literally hanging by the proverbial thread.....I cannot begin to tell you the depth of respect, love and admiration I have for Harrison and his poise under such stress....I've been there multiple times....he hasn't, but carried himself like a true trauma veteran....he kept this boy alive until the squad got there....he was then transported to our local hospital and airlifted to a Level 1 Trauma Center in Columbus....preliminary reports indicate multiple spinal fractures, brain bleed and loss of kneecap....he is currently in a medically induced coma and not breathing on his own with surgery to come....please, if you can find it in your hearts, pray for this young man to live and also, a thought to my son who is struggling with a myriad of emotions.... you done good Scooter, you done good....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    oh wow.  That is amazing.. and horrifying.    And I sure will say a prayer. 
      Way to go Scoots, and you should be proud, GNT.   

Good job in a terrifying situation.   
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...not to disrupt the flow of love and support for the Dubliners so savagely treated, but may I interrupt for a moment and let you all know how proud I am of my youngest son this evening?...this tale also involves sadness and pain, but also the strength of love and compassion, and a young man rising to heroism without a thought for anyone but the victim he encountered....Harrison, my street wise and tough as nails boyo was running an errand for a couple of friends when he heard the sickening sound of a crash at one of the busiest intersections in our town....he saw a young man that had been thrown from a motorcycle after slamming into the side of an SUV that had cut him off....without a thought for himself, he whipped into a nearby parking lot and grabbed his first aid kit and ran to the victim's side.....he took control of a horrible scene and rendered aid to another young man-even younger than himself....injuries were grievous....skull fracture, compound fracture-with kneecap dismembered and on the asphalt and he was choking on his own blood....my son, with just basic first-aid background from working the oilfields, stabilized the injured man's head and neck, got him on his side to prevent aspiration and closed the head wound as much as possible, all the while shouting orders to generally useless bystanders, but most importantly-encouragement to the young fella who's life was literally hanging by the proverbial thread.....I cannot begin to tell you the depth of respect, love and admiration I have for Harrison and his poise under such stress....I've been there multiple times....he hasn't, but carried himself like a true trauma veteran....he kept this boy alive until the squad got there....he was then transported to our local hospital and airlifted to a Level 1 Trauma Center in Columbus....preliminary reports indicate multiple spinal fractures, brain bleed and loss of kneecap....he is currently in a medically induced coma and not breathing on his own with surgery to come....please, if you can find it in your hearts, pray for this young man to live and also, a thought to my son who is struggling with a myriad of emotions.... you done good Scooter, you done good....
    “So shines a good deed in this weary world.” Good boy. 
    not_nadineNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

W4nk3rs!

It's so sadly true.😔

I’m watching Dublin earthcam by temple bar.  It’s 3 in the morning in Ireland and there are a lot of people out.  I see no police yet, but they could be out of camera view. I must say i am a little surprised that no curfew is in place, just for a few days, to calm tensions that are brewing. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...not to disrupt the flow of love and support for the Dubliners so savagely treated, but may I interrupt for a moment and let you all know how proud I am of my youngest son this evening?...this tale also involves sadness and pain, but also the strength of love and compassion, and a young man rising to heroism without a thought for anyone but the victim he encountered....Harrison, my street wise and tough as nails boyo was running an errand for a couple of friends when he heard the sickening sound of a crash at one of the busiest intersections in our town....he saw a young man that had been thrown from a motorcycle after slamming into the side of an SUV that had cut him off....without a thought for himself, he whipped into a nearby parking lot and grabbed his first aid kit and ran to the victim's side.....he took control of a horrible scene and rendered aid to another young man-even younger than himself....injuries were grievous....skull fracture, compound fracture-with kneecap dismembered and on the asphalt and he was choking on his own blood....my son, with just basic first-aid background from working the oilfields, stabilized the injured man's head and neck, got him on his side to prevent aspiration and closed the head wound as much as possible, all the while shouting orders to generally useless bystanders, but most importantly-encouragement to the young fella who's life was literally hanging by the proverbial thread.....I cannot begin to tell you the depth of respect, love and admiration I have for Harrison and his poise under such stress....I've been there multiple times....he hasn't, but carried himself like a true trauma veteran....he kept this boy alive until the squad got there....he was then transported to our local hospital and airlifted to a Level 1 Trauma Center in Columbus....preliminary reports indicate multiple spinal fractures, brain bleed and loss of kneecap....he is currently in a medically induced coma and not breathing on his own with surgery to come....please, if you can find it in your hearts, pray for this young man to live and also, a thought to my son who is struggling with a myriad of emotions.... you done good Scooter, you done good....
    Thank God your boy was there Scott, he is a credit to you and Tracy,  you must be so proud of him. This is how the world should be, beacons of light and humanity, no politics, no race, no religion, just one good decent human being helping another in a dire time of need. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

FlakeNoir said:

W4nk3rs!

It's so sadly true.😔

I’m watching Dublin earthcam by temple bar.  It’s 3 in the morning in Ireland and there are a lot of people out.  I see no police yet, but they could be out of camera view. I must say i am a little surprised that no curfew is in place, just for a few days, to calm tensions that are brewing. 
    Trust me Hedda, the police are there. A curfew could well be imposed if a repeat of the riots occurs.
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Thank God your boy was there Scott, he is a credit to you and Tracy,  you must be so proud of him. This is how the world should be, beacons of light and humanity, no politics, no race, no religion, just one good decent human being helping another in a dire time of need. 
    ....thank you all.....last update, the young man was able to wiggle his toes....hoping surgery today is successful.....
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Good news!

Poor Kid.  Keep on .  Rock it!  you can.

Much thoughts for he and family.   Perhaps you can let him know how much we are  all thinking of him and his.

And your brave boy for saving his life.  
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Started Duolingo — Spanish. I took 2 years in high school and I always understood quickly what our teacher was saying. 

Of course, being a teacher, he ended everything with a question requiring more than a yes or no answer.  
    I’d answer in english immediately and he’d say, “No, Spanish.” I couldn’t do it. I could not shift those words around into proper sentence structure fast enough.  

I’m determined to learn this good enough so I know exactly when trash talking is happening. About me or others. I want my ears to immediately hear and comprehend such gems as— “fuck you bitch”, “you old hag” and the timeless classic,  “suck my ****”, en espanol, por favor. 

I don’t think Duolingo teaches creative profanity. I may have to supplement. For now, I can tell you, 

El Rinoceronte es rojo y tiene un globo rojo. 

That’s right bitches, I’m bilingual. 🤣

Quoting myself  — oh bother — i just want all you fluent Spanish speakers to be very careful what you say around me. 

The other day at the bank, in a short exchange between two native speakers (customer and teller), I was able to slyly find out that the employees were “preocupado.”  

Yep yep yep. I’m a hop, skip and a jump from finding out about Juan and Jennifer’s complicated but passionate affair. 
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Oh hells.  Took Spanish and French.     And  was welcomed at both countries.    And All I  could say   " Where is the bathroom?     "And here is my passport, and ticket"
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • And fell out of a chair in a nice resturant in Mexico somewhere.   My freind sweared that she saw a mouse in her food.

KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • To be honest,  we both fell out of wiker chairs.   No mouse
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • What a joy we both have been.
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • @GNTLGNT

Scott, that is a great bit of saving your boy did there, wonderful kiddo! Learned well from his dad, you guys must be so proud of him.❤️ Emergency care is scary, he did such a good job.
    not_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...the boys mom has reached out to Harrison and thanked him.....they are in contact because she understands he wants to know how things are unfolding....it's a blessing for both of them....
    not_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    Oh my goodness.    that is wonderful.   It gives me chills.  For the humanity of human life.  And people like your son
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy