Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• edited July 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    While it’s still cool this morning, i got gas in my car, starbucks run, grocery shopped. Bought a lottery ticket. Hope i win. I’m tired of dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight. 

I set up a birthing center for my feral. I don’t think she’ll use it but it’s safe and fresh water and food right there. She’d be loco not to. She was doing a lot of private part washing this morning, twisting around. I think it will be soon. 
    ...what the hell?....I do a lot of private part washing too...mean I'm gonna have kittens???...

Frightened GIF - Find on GIFER
    And the award for best use of gif with comment goes to……

Scott!

🤣😂🤣😂👍🏼😂
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....keep up the therapy....the more often you ice and heat, the better you will feel...slow moving as fine, just have to keep at it....the attack happens quickly, but subsides over days.....
    Yep, still moving just doing things slower and more careful. 
    That's an awful place to hurt it in, so many movements,  so many muscles. I'm sorry you're in pain and hope it eases very soon.
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • ...and for those of us who suffer from back issues....just a couple of smiles....

Funny Adulthood Design Childhood Memory Back Pain Meme Realquot Greeting Card  by seanicasia  Redbubble
    NeesyHedda GablerNotaroMarshacatdoyoulove19
  • Today I went out into the hot box that is our back yard.

After watering the poor parched plants and getting my feet wet I dug up a bigger bed (sort of an extension) for the watermelon. I doubt we'll get a fruit but it's fun to experiment.

Our okra plant has some buds on it.

Hmmm - maybe this should be in the Gardening thread - I also played on the iPad and watched some TV

Hope everyone is doing well today!

KurbenHedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • ...I have a few days of training on my actual shift this week...2-10:30....it'll be an adjustment after being on First Shift for so long, but I'll see how it plays out....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshacatNeesydoyoulove19
  • Doing sweet FA in Doolin in County Clare 😁

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...I have a few days of training on my actual shift this week...2-10:30....it'll be an adjustment after being on First Shift for so long, but I'll see how it plays out....
    Use your big brains.
    play well with others.
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Doing sweet FA in Doolin in County Clare 😁

Fantastic!
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • edited July 2021
    I’m approaching 100th monkey status with the feral cats. 

Yes, i know there is dispute about this 100th monkey thing, but for the purposes of this report, we are totally accepting of it. 

In the old days “hobos” who i’m sure want to now be called Employment Handicapable Individuals, would mark businesses and farms, homes that were hobo friendly.  Where they could get a meal or maybe catch some sleep in the barn.   

This is what has happened at my house — the cats have some graffiti gang sign hidden from prying eyes that only low to the ground kitties see — this broad will feed you.   

So, back to the 100th monkey/cat situation.  If only i could teach them to use tools — my landscaping would be back on track and my minion and i will take over the world. 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • Just strolling around Doolin....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • edited July 2021
    Blue blue blue. Perfect strollin’ weather. 

Are people selling art in the tents or fruits and veggies like a farmer’s market?

In the one picture, there looks like 3 stones wells — why? And why so close to each other?
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Blue blue blue. Perfect strollin’ weather. 

Are people selling art in the tents or fruits and veggies like a farmer’s market?

In the one picture, there looks like 3 stones wells — why? And why so close to each other?
    The tents are just outdoor dining areas DJ, and what looks like Wells is actually just a garden wall, I'll take a closer photo later to show you the design of it. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    Blue blue blue. Perfect strollin’ weather. 

The tents are just outdoor dining areas DJ, and what looks like Wells is actually just a garden wall, I'll take a closer photo later to show you the design of it. 
    Ahh, the angle makes them well-like , not-wall like. 😜
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Stunning photos Irish, thank you so much for sharing your outing with us. The Irish countryside feels like home to me, but much prettier. 
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Evening....

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • I see a craft store in a photo there — was inspiration gathered?
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I see a craft store in a photo there — was inspiration gathered?
    No not yet, maybe at the cliffs tomorrow 🤔

Slight overhead shot of the wall DJ...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    I see a craft store in a photo there — was inspiration gathered?
    No not yet, maybe at the cliffs tomorrow 🤔

Slight overhead shot of the wall DJ...

Definitely a different angle shows that wall. I love the building .  Is it a home?
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Evening....

Perfection, I love this... thank you. 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • ...these photos all tug at something in my soul....I literally just ordered one of those ancestry kits, so I can determine whether or not I have a Gaelic background, in addition to the German everyone has told me about....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbennot_nadineFlakeNoirMarshacatNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...these photos all tug at something in my soul....I literally just ordered one of those ancestry kits, so I can determine whether or not I have a Gaelic background, in addition to the German everyone has told me about....
    Well just back up the results with actual ancestors.  They will update your results periodically as more people test.  My results today are night and day from what they started out as. 

They say your DNA doesn’t change, but i lost a whole continent!  How is that not changing my DNA? Many of the things i was, i am no longer. How is that not changing my DNA?

What they say i am now is very consistent with my tree, ancestors and my family stories , but i am super bummed out i lost such a rich ethnicity. 
    Notaronot_nadineFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • The Cliffs Of Moher....

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • If the word breathtaking ever needed to be used, now is the time.
    that finger of rock jutting up from the water, do rock climbers scale it?
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19