Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    Recommend a water pistol with vinegar in it, they don't like that at all. 🤔
    I have no doubt— none — that if i recommended that to her, she would complain about the vinegar smell.

i appreciate the suggestions though. The little pregnant one sleeps on one of my cushy chairs. They don’t mark or spray or scratch my furniture,..
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • The little pregnant one is probably on the lookout for somewhere safe to give birth, she seems to have chosen your patch DJ, you'll probably have the pitter patter of little paws on your porch soon? 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    The little pregnant one is probably on the lookout for somewhere safe to give birth, she seems to have chosen your patch DJ, you'll probably have the pitter patter of little paws on your porch soon? 
    That’s what I think too. But i really have no spot for her to nest . I was thinking about getting two laundry baskets and doming them, cut opening in it and get some sort of bedding in there.  Placing it out in my shaded area with a cover over it so she could have somewhere .  She might not use it but i actually think she might.
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • That is a brilliant idea Hedda, I think she'll use them, if she sees you setting them up she'll know it's a safe place for her. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    The only damage they could do is to the mouse a vermin population, and maybe using the flower beds as a large kitty litter? 🤔
    The one neighbor told me they were spraying  her yard furniture and using them as scratching  posts. Also digging up her garden to poop. 
    ...tell her to quit bitchin', it's free fertilizer.....might get her some pussywillows....
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Marsha said:
    I see someone has a new photo. Lookin’ good marsha!

FlakeNoir said:
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜

GNTLGNT said:
    ...Marsha is a lovely lady......(that'll be one strawberry/rhubarb pie please) :D....seriously, sweet pic and sweeter lady......

*scratching my head* Ok, I'm confused. What new photo?
    ....looks like the same avy to me...I was thinking about her side gig.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

FlakeNoir said:
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜

GNTLGNT said:
    ...Marsha is a lovely lady......(that'll be one strawberry/rhubarb pie please) :D....seriously, sweet pic and sweeter lady......

Yes it's definitely her side gig one, but new to Bev's site.☺💜
    Looks much different to her previous blue The Scream rendition. Okay, it was probably nothing like The Scream, but that's what my mind went to while trying to remember what it actually was. 😄
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    The little pregnant one is probably on the lookout for somewhere safe to give birth, she seems to have chosen your patch DJ, you'll probably have the pitter patter of little paws on your porch soon? 
    That’s what I think too. But i really have no spot for her to nest . I was thinking about getting two laundry baskets and doming them, cut opening in it and get some sort of bedding in there.  Placing it out in my shaded area with a cover over it so she could have somewhere .  She might not use it but i actually think she might.
    Definitely make the nest and hope she uses it, good idea. Poor kitty girl.
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

FlakeNoir said:
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜

GNTLGNT said:

Still looks like the original avatar I've had all along here to me, too. I did change it through Gravatar for my side gig site but didn't do anything for this one. Oh, well, moving on....
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Driving to MA for middle child's 35th birthday and to see the grandkids. Usually travel on Fridays but waited until Elsa passed through yesterday to have easier driving. Back on Tuesday so may not be checking in over the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one!
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Marsha said:
    Driving to MA for middle child's 35th birthday and to see the grandkids. Usually travel on Fridays but waited until Elsa passed through yesterday to have easier driving. Back on Tuesday so may not be checking in over the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one!
    Safe journey Marsha, have a fantastic time❤️
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • Marsha said:
    Driving to MA for middle child's 35th birthday and to see the grandkids. Usually travel on Fridays but waited until Elsa passed through yesterday to have easier driving. Back on Tuesday so may not be checking in over the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one!
    Happy and safe travels, M... hug those gorgeous babies, happy birthday to K, have fun and come home safely. 💜
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

FlakeNoir said:
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜

GNTLGNT said:

Still looks like the original avatar I've had all along here to me, too. I did change it through Gravatar for my side gig site but didn't do anything for this one. Oh, well, moving on....
    Your avatar here used to be one of the placeholder automatically generated jobs.
    It looked like a blue face to me.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • Aang Personality Trait Statistics...ooops, wrong Avatar.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Just Swinging By To Wish You A Happy Saturday And A Great Weekend saturday   Fit for Fun (((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • spideyman said:
    Just Swinging By To Wish You A Happy Saturday And A Great Weekend saturday   Fit for Fun (((all in need or not)))
    ...Love &.....

All I see is green lights nfrealmusic
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Hiding. 
    Stay safe. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacat
  • Hiding. 
    funny cats hiding - Dump A Day
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • After working extra hours lately, I've got today and tomorrow off to spend with my kid during his school holidays, I'm back on Friday, but boy does today feel good! 😍
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Had a great time with family this weekend. The weather has turned rainy after our earlier summer sun and heat wave in June. We need the rain but could have used less of it at times on the drive home. Was within 10 miles of Bangor when some idiot pulled into my lane and I had to move over toward the breakdown lane to avoid a collision. Had a few seconds of adrenaline rush as the car was fishtailing but got it back under control and thanked my guardian angels. Was even happier than usual to get home and pull into my garage.

Today's plan is to start on my multi-page to do list to get my house back in shape room by room and make time for writing later this afternoon. Also on the home stretch with the quilting. Just a few tweaks and I can return it to its owner. Hallelujah!
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • edited July 2021
    Welcome back Marsha, glad you had a safe trip and a great time. 
    MarshaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    Oh M, that is scary! I had a moment like that a few weeks ago when some dick turned in front of the car in front of me in a 100 km zone in the rain. A$$hole!

I'm glad you're okay... and that you had a great time. Good luck with your list! 
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Obviously a safe trip apart from the near fatal averted collision..... you numbskull Kelly, read the full post before commenting 🙄
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycatdoyoulove19