Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Holy Siht!!.....that's big time expensive for just a starter motor....shop around hun...
    I'm limited by location really, the quote is the finished product, so labour, taxes etc as well.
    Our $800-$900 NZD probably (currently) equates to about U.S $560 -$630.
    ....little more reasonable, but it's like you said....location causes availability options, which drives up market price....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • Just here to wish Scott all the best in the new job - so they're stimulating your brain cells, eh? Sounds like a good job so far!

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Holy Siht!!.....that's big time expensive for just a starter motor....shop around hun...
    I'm limited by location really, the quote is the finished product, so labour, taxes etc as well.
    ....little more reasonable, but it's like you said....location causes availability options, which drives up market price....
    The job is done and got a very pleasant surprise it was far less than quoted! Whew! 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    The job is done and got a very pleasant surprise it was far less than quoted! Whew! 
    That's excellent news Flakes. 👍
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    That's excellent news Flakes. 👍
    So relieved! Very happy to not have to walk to and from work during winter. 😊
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshadoyoulove19cat
  • Neesy said:
    Just here to wish Scott all the best in the new job - so they're stimulating your brain cells, eh? Sounds like a good job so far!

....it is a drastic change in approach and a lot to absorb-probably be every bit of a year before I get a handle on all the paperwork that has to be completed....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • ...so relieved that it was a better deal than you thought Flaker....now I don't have to worry about you being forced into a shaggin' wagon with your groceries....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaKurbenNeesydoyoulove19cat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...so relieved that it was a better deal than you thought Flaker....now I don't have to worry about you being forced into a shaggin' wagon with your groceries....
    Thanks Scott, appreciate it... (and me too! :D )
    NotaroMarshaHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19GNTLGNTcat
  • I see someone has a new photo. Lookin’ good marsha!
    KurbenNeesydoyoulove19FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Feeding my ferals. One of them is pregnant. I am so worried about her. She’s a beauty too. Looks like a little ragdoll cat. Her kittens are going to be so pretty. My neighbor mentioned bb guns to me and it makes me ill.  

I will feed and not get attached. 
    NotaroKurbendoyoulove19FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacat
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Feeding my ferals. One of them is pregnant. I am so worried about her. She’s a beauty too. Looks like a little ragdoll cat. Her kittens are going to be so pretty. My neighbor mentioned bb guns to me and it makes me ill.  

I will feed and not get attached. 
    F'k!!!! OMG I want to do something about this... why oh why can't you be closer to Shelley and TinyKittens?
    God this breaks my heart. 😭
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarshaNeesycat
  • And I seriously want to shove that BB gun into your neighbours tiny dark places. 
    I'm pissed.... 😡
  • edited July 2021
    I'd just tell the neighbour that they're my cats, don't even think about harming my cats.......or else..... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarshaNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    Notaro said:
    I'd just tell the neighbour that they're my cats, don't even think about harming my cats.......or else..... 
    Good idea...! But I suspect the munter already knows they're not.🥺

Maybe you could say you've adopted them Deejers? And if they're thinking of hurting them, you may be tempted to borrow your 'brother's insane Pitbull' to kitty-sit during your busy times? 🤔
    Don't forget to cry "sick balls Chopper" every time you see the neighbour, and if said neighbour doesn't have them... get creative with your battle cry.
  • .....tell the sihthead you have a shotgun.....and menopausal rage....dumb fckwit....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • ...Marsha is a lovely lady......(that'll be one strawberry/rhubarb pie please) :D....seriously, sweet pic and sweeter lady......
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    The neighbors know these are ferals. And the one neighbor called the city and she was told, they come on your property you can do what you want.  So, if i said they were mine, i would be on the hook for any damage they do and they would expect me to corral them .  I can’t do that. I have animals and can’t bring them in. 

I do have a couple feelers out with people who might be able to help, but i’ve heard nothing yet. The little pregnant one stays close so hopefully she won’t get tangled with a neighbor. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • ....I wish you the very best....I'm an animal lover from way back.....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • The only damage they could do is to the mouse a vermin population, and maybe using the flower beds as a large kitty litter? 🤔
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat

FlakeNoir said:
    I see someone has a new photo. Lookin’ good marsha!
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜

GNTLGNT said:
    ...Marsha is a lovely lady......(that'll be one strawberry/rhubarb pie please) :D....seriously, sweet pic and sweeter lady......

*scratching my head* Ok, I'm confused. What new photo?
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Marsha said:

FlakeNoir said:
    Absolutely gorgeous. 💜

GNTLGNT said:
    ...Marsha is a lovely lady......(that'll be one strawberry/rhubarb pie please) :D....seriously, sweet pic and sweeter lady......

*scratching my head* Ok, I'm confused. What new photo?
    Are you pulling our chains? 😄
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    The only damage they could do is to the mouse a vermin population, and maybe using the flower beds as a large kitty litter? 🤔
    The one neighbor told me they were spraying  her yard furniture and using them as scratching  posts. Also digging up her garden to poop. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Your avatar is new. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Recommend a water pistol with vinegar in it, they don't like that at all. 🤔
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat