Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    What if vampires aren39t scared of the cross but instead just hate the  letter quotTquot - Philosoraptor - quickmeme
    But what about the garlic??
    doyoulove19Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyMarshacat
  • After two very very hot weeks, I have air conditioning. And just in time.  It's been a rough 2 weeks.

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesydoyoulove19Marshacat
  • After two very very hot weeks, I have air conditioning. And just in time.  It's been a rough 2 weeks.

So glad... that was a long 2 weeks.
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19Marshacat

Create meme quotAir conditioning Air conditioning funny quot - Pictures -  Meme-arsenalcom
    Hedda GablerNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Marshacat
  • Doing sweet FA....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    Doing sweet FA....

Perfect... very happy you're getting beautiful days and are able to relax awhile and enjoy them. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Hedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • Got my second shot today. Now 3 hours afterwards and still not feeling any aftereffects.
    FlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Got my second shot today. Now 3 hours afterwards and still not feeling any aftereffects.
    Good job, Kurben! Bit by bit we will get past this awful pandemic. <3 
    NotaroKurbendoyoulove19Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Good job kurben. Proud of you. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshadoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Got my second shot today. Now 3 hours afterwards and still not feeling any aftereffects.
    ...if you have any side effects, it'll be 8-12 hours buddy-but I'm hoping it's an ill effects free sea you sail.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Coffee stop 
    doc appt.
    grocery store
    and then Home Depot for bags of rock. Which is an expensive way of getting rock. In the old  days, when the deer were plentiful and the stars held the Gods, i would have a huge bulk delivery made. But alas, my broke down body can’t do that anymore. 

I am cleaning up the area around my new AC unit. Need to build a sacred shrine.  I may burn some of those saint candles and sacrifice one of my kids in tribute. 

😜
    KurbenMarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroNeesycat
  • Coffee stop 
    doc appt.
    grocery store
    and then Home Depot for bags of rock. Which is an expensive way of getting rock. In the old  days, when the deer were plentiful and the stars held the Gods, i would have a huge bulk delivery made. But alas, my broke down body can’t do that anymore. 

I am cleaning up the area around my new AC unit. Need to build a sacred shrine.  I may burn some of those saint candles and sacrifice one of my kids in tribute. 

😜
    Sounds like an occasion! I  want pics!!!!
    MarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    ...if you have any side effects, it'll be 8-12 hours buddy-but I'm hoping it's an ill effects free sea you sail.....
    No side effects at all save a bit tender at the injection spot. No nausea, headaches or something like that!
    MarshaGNTLGNTdoyoulove19FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    No side effects at all save a bit tender at the injection spot. No nausea, headaches or something like that!

...outstanding bro!!!!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Coffee stop 
    doc appt.
    grocery store

😜
    Amazoncom Murray Celebrity Prayer Candle - Funny Saint Candle - 8 inch  Glass Prayer Votive - 100 Handmade in USA - Novelty Celebrity Gift Home  Improvement
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Has anyone else had log on issues?  Typically when I come to the website, it remembers me.  Last two days, it says Howdy Stranger and asks me to log in or register.  When I go to log in, it has my password stored (that I don't change), but it gives an error when I use that. So I click on Forgot, get an email to change my password link, and change it to what it has always been and I am in.  Weird!  Just me??  

We are having an in person meeting tomorrow at work to meet some of the new bosses.  Will be very strange to head into the office again.  The few times I have gone to pick something up, it's been a ghost town.  Wish me luck!  

((All in need or not)) <3
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Has anyone else had log on issues?  Typically when I come to the website, it remembers me.  Last two days, it says Howdy Stranger and asks me to log in or register.  When I go to log in, it has my password stored (that I don't change), but it gives an error when I use that. So I click on Forgot, get an email to change my password link, and change it to what it has always been and I am in.  Weird!  Just me??  

We are having an in person meeting tomorrow at work to meet some of the new bosses.  Will be very strange to head into the office again.  The few times I have gone to pick something up, it's been a ghost town.  Wish me luck!  

((All in need or not)) <3
    Not happening for me Doya.. maybe PM Bev?

Best of luck with the meeting, our company is getting a new CEO next month also. You'll do fine, girl. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • ...yeah, I just got randomly kicked off and the Spam Blocker sucks ass......good luck with the new bosses(same as the old bosses).... <3 <3
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...yeah, I just got randomly kicked off and the Spam Blocker sucks ass......good luck with the new bosses(same as the old bosses).... <3 <3
    I'm still not a fan of the spam blocker, I tried so hard to be hospitable when he first turned up, invited him over for high tea and scones. He still shut me down. 
    I ask him over less often these days, I feel he's out-stayed his welcome. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...yeah, I just got randomly kicked off and the Spam Blocker sucks ass......good luck with the new bosses(same as the old bosses).... <3 <3
    I'm still not a fan of the spam blocker, I tried so hard to be hospitable when he first turned up, invited him over for high tea and scones. He still shut me down. 
    I ask him over less often these days, I feel he's out-stayed his welcome. 
    ....dirty rotten bastard....block this!!!....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • Annnnd I'm blocked. Sigh.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Annnnd I'm blocked. Sigh.
    ….dammit….180 seconds THIS beyotch!!!!….
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I've been blocked so often I'm up to 240 seconds, I think that's the top end. 😄
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Neesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I've been blocked so often I'm up to 240 seconds, I think that's the top end. 😄
    ….challenge accepted….🧐💀💩🐲🍺