Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Thank you — all of you. I know we’re all just internet people,  but sometimes a kind thought or word can get someone through another tough day.  
    ....internet people with this group are some of the best I've ever not met.....
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....doing?....me?......cleaned the gutters on my other garage that my stupid self forgot about.....they were full of varied flora and fauna, but in a single word-ICK!!.....to put it mildly, I sent a raging rapid of black devil spunk down the spout..... :s
    Ohh. I am an expert on gutters. Why doesn’t Cemetery Gates ask for a Gutter themed story? I could write a gutter themed horror story easily. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited June 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    Okay @Hedda Gabler I have the answer to all of your problems, well alright, a portion of your problems. 

"Liam Neeson ".

Isn't he recently(ish) widowed?
    He's an Irishman, he's older and a gentleman. He's gorgeous, has a voice that could... well nevermind, you said you don't want him for that.
    AND... he has a particular set of skills (in case you change your mind) and he will find you, so you don't even need his number!

Write him a letter, girl. Do it now, tell him Flakes sent you and she knows a really nice Irishman who might also have a particular set of skills... so Mr. Neeson had better be nice to you, or else.

Also, you've got this, I've got you girl. ❤
    You know damn well Liam would want The Sex. Sigh. I have Columbos to watch, artists to thieve from. I ain’t got no time for wang duty. 
  • Thank you — all of you. I know we’re all just internet people,  but sometimes a kind thought or word can get someone through another tough day.  
    We haven't been 'just internet people' for quite some time.
    And quite honestly, often internet people are just better.💜
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNotarodoyoulove19
  • ....another term to squirrel away in the retort file...."wang duty"......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
    I don't think of any of you as just internet people. Aside from my family I don't really speak to anyone but you guys! You are my people! ❤❤❤
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • cat said:
    Thank you — all of you. I know we’re all just internet people,  but sometimes a kind thought or word can get someone through another tough day.  
    I don't think of any of you as just internet people. Aside from my family I don't really speak to anyone but you guys! You are my people! ❤❤❤
    Yep, we are! 
  • cat said:
    Thank you — all of you. I know we’re all just internet people,  but sometimes a kind thought or word can get someone through another tough day.  
    ....summed up perfectly!.....
    FlakeNoircatNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • I say that “internet people” because i have taken shit from others about seeing people i’ve never met as friends. I don’t know if you guys have had that happen.   

They can’t  believe you can have a genuine friendship with someone — it’s a scam or a play. And yes, that happens a lot. But it also doesn’t happen and people can just be regular folks. 
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • Deej!! Comforting and uplifting thoughts are on the way! I'll always have your back!!
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • Thank you kurben . It is appreciated. 
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19Neesy
  • I say that “internet people” because i have taken shit from others about seeing people i’ve never met as friends. I don’t know if you guys have had that happen.   

They can’t  believe you can have a genuine friendship with someone — it’s a scam or a play. And yes, that happens a lot. But it also doesn’t happen and people can just be regular folks. 
    ....certainly have had that happen....the proof is in this pudding....figgy's optional...
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19Neesy

Oh God yes! For many years I was forbidden to touch a computer, I seriously wasn't allowed access at all. I understand where you're coming from. Eventually finding access to people online has saved my life.

GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNotaroKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I say that “internet people” because i have taken shit from others about seeing people i’ve never met as friends. I don’t know if you guys have had that happen.   

Oh God yes! For many years I was forbidden to touch a computer, I seriously wasn't allowed access at all. I understand where you're coming from. Eventually finding access to people online has saved my life.

❤️
    FlakeNoircatNotaroGNTLGNTKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • @Hedda Gabler I couldn't reach the moon, so I tried to capture you one of these today instead. 🌈

Hedda GablercatNotaroGNTLGNTKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited June 2021
    🌈🥰. I love it. 
    catFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • I'm off to work now, hoping for a calm and peaceful day. 💜
    Hedda GablercatNotaroGNTLGNTKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • edited June 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm off to work now, hoping for a calm and peaceful day. 💜
    Have the loveliest  of days.
    catFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • I need some awesomely magical things to start happening right now.  I’m at the end of a very frayed, used and abused rope. If there were enough threads left in it to support my massive weight, i’d hang myself. 

If you feel so inclined, please send out a hearty good cheer for me.  I sure could use it. 

Really didn't want to "like" your post but there's no hug button. Sending you positive vibes and thoughts of good cheer for now and will send an email later today. (((DJ)))
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19Neesy
  • ...Mamma Marsha gwanna take keer of it.... <3
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbencatNotaroMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • Grocery run and chores today. Nothing too exciting. 🤪🙃 
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19MarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited June 2021
    What am I doing today?  Well, sent my baby girl off to visit my mom for a week.  Working (always). Made some banana/chocolate chip muffins to use up my stinky bananas.  Pulling Tomato Hornworm caterpillars off my tomato plants.  (Scott, we finally figured out what they are.  Let Tracy know!) Working (some more).  And sending massive good thoughts and vibes into the universe for my dear Heddeej!!!  (((@Hedda Gabler)))  <3  

Love and green lights, y'all!
    MarshaHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Thank you. 
    doyoulove19FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatNeesy
  • What am I doing today?  Well, sent my baby girl off to visit my mom for a week.  Working (always). Made some banana/chocolate chip muffins to use up my stinky bananas.  Pulling Tomato Hornworm caterpillars off my tomato plants.  (Scott, we finally figured out what they are.  Let Tracy know!) Working (some more).  And sending massive good thoughts and vibes into the universe for my dear Heddeej!!!  (((@Hedda Gabler)))  <3  

Love and green lights, y'all!
    ....you have learned well Pretty Grasshopper.....
    catNotaroFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19Neesy
  • When is your first day on new job Scott? Be sure to come tell us about it. 
    catNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy