Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Raging. 
    Against the machine?

Hope things are okay? Email me if you can.
    GNTLGNTcatHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Marsha
  • ....Flake?.....I know not what to say....only that I grieve with you and my shoulder is always there <3......

FlakeNoircatNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Marsha
  • Raging. 
    Robert de Niro in Raging Bull  Robert de niro Raging bull Martin scorsese
    KurbenFlakeNoircatNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Marsha
  • Thank you everybody for your kind messages of support, it's very much appreciated. ❤
    catKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablerdoyoulove19NeesyMarsha
  • Sending love and lights to you and your family, Flakers!!  (((@FlakeNoir and family))) <3
    catHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Been busy with work and around the house/yard chores.  And getting kiddo through the last week of school.  She has 2 projects to finish up, then done and onto summer and then senior year in the fall! Last night, we went to the Virginia Fine Arts Museum for her National Art Honor Society induction.  Next year, she is serving as President for her school's chapter!  Proud mama, indeed!  :) <3

The weekend is near and looking forward to chilling the in back yard with my tomato and pepper plants while hubby cooks various things on the grill and I do as little as possible!  Cheers!  ((All in need or not)))
    catKurbenHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarsha
  • Congrats!  And sounds like perfect day. 
    Notarocatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Chores are done. I need to run to the grocery store for a few things and then my plan is to park and read. 
    Hedda Gablerdoyoulove19GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarsha
  • cat said:
    Chores are done. I need to run to the grocery store for a few things and then my plan is to park and read. 
    Sounds like another successful day. 
    catdoyoulove19GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Been busy with work and around the house/yard chores.  And getting kiddo through the last week of school.  She has 2 projects to finish up, then done and onto summer and then senior year in the fall! Last night, we went to the Virginia Fine Arts Museum for her National Art Honor Society induction.  Next year, she is serving as President for her school's chapter!  Proud mama, indeed!  :) <3

The weekend is near and looking forward to chilling the in back yard with my tomato and pepper plants while hubby cooks various things on the grill and I do as little as possible!  Cheers!  ((All in need or not)))
    ....tell lil girl the big man and mama are proud of her.....
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Marsha
  • cat said:
    Chores are done. I need to run to the grocery store for a few things and then my plan is to park and read. 
    Sounds like another successful day. 
    ....she might want to wait to read till she gets the hell up outta the parking lot....milk OR plot might curdle....
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Marsha
  • ....Tracy and I will be out the door momentarily....we are heading to Northern Ohio and a memorial service for our friend Billy Jacobs......
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19Marsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Tracy and I will be out the door momentarily....we are heading to Northern Ohio and a memorial service for our friend Billy Jacobs......
    Travel safe. Big hugs. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbendoyoulove19GNTLGNTMarsha
  • Safe journey Scott. 
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablercatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Tracy and I will be out the door momentarily....we are heading to Northern Ohio and a memorial service for our friend Billy Jacobs......
    Thinking of you...
    Hedda Gablercatdoyoulove19GNTLGNTMarsha
  • Heading for my second shot of vaccine this morning, I decided to treat myself to the day off, might stop off at a couple of second hand book shops on the way home. 
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTcatNeesyMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Heading for my second shot of vaccine this morning, I decided to treat myself to the day off, might stop off at a couple of second hand book shops on the way home. 
    Sounds perfect! I hope you're feeling good after your vaccine. 
    Notarodoyoulove19GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Heading for my second shot of vaccine this morning, I decided to treat myself to the day off, might stop off at a couple of second hand book shops on the way home. 
    Sounds perfect! I hope you're feeling good after your vaccine. 
    If I get any side effects I'll have the weekend to recover Flakes. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerMarsha
  • Just home from vaccination centre, 2nd shot done and dusted. 💉😷
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Just home from vaccination centre, 2nd shot done and dusted. 💉😷
    Good job Irish! We're all in this together. ❤
    Notarodoyoulove19GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerMarsha
  • edited June 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    Safe travels and good wishes for the service.  (((Scott and Tracy)))

P.S. Lil girl says Thank you!  :)
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • ....have a pint and a couple of Tylenol on me B......
    catdoyoulove19Hedda GablerNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....thank you all.....it was a wonderful service full of music, laughter and love....I learned an awful lot about our buddy.....woodworker, magician, musician and painter, but most of all a dad and a friend.....
    catdoyoulove19KurbenHedda GablerNeesyNotaroFlakeNoirMarsha