Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Nice clear crisp morning, 7C/44F...

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Beautiful! 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • .....30 degrees and clear here....venturing out to Navarre, Ohio today.....our friend and artist Billy Jacobs is having his Fall/Holiday open house at his gallery.....

Billy Jacobs Autumn Leaf Quilt Block Barn Pallet Art-Made of Wood   WildlifePrintscom
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablernot_nadineNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....30 degrees and clear here....venturing out to Navarre, Ohio today.....our friend and artist Billy Jacobs is having his Fall/Holiday open house at his gallery.....

Billy Jacobs Autumn Leaf Quilt Block Barn Pallet Art-Made of Wood   WildlifePrintscom
    Gorgeous.. hope you both have a wonderful time. 😊
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....30 degrees and clear here....venturing out to Navarre, Ohio today.....our friend and artist Billy Jacobs is having his Fall/Holiday open house at his gallery.....

very nice.  Oils? acrylics? something else?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful day here, 6:00 pm and still 19°C. Just took these now.

I need to concentrate on the job at hand, they nearly lost the stick while I was uploading these. 😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful day here, 6:00 pm and still 19°C. Just took these now.

I need to concentrate on the job at hand, they nearly lost the stick while I was uploading these. 😄
    Looks beautiful Flakes. 🙂
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

very nice.  Oils? acrylics? something else?
    .....he began as a woodworker, then shifted to painting-first with acrylics, now watercolors.....all of his canvases are based on objects and buildings that have caught his eye over time, in Northern Ohio.....
    NotaroHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Beautiful day here, 6:00 pm and still 19°C. Just took these now.

......love the images of the timeless battle for the stick.....
    NotaroHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Dry cloudy morning... 8C/46F....

FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Raining again🙄.... 10C /50F...

spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    Notaro said:
    Raining again🙄.... 10C /50F...

Irish, I was just thinking that you must have earned the most WTF emoji's here because of your weather (and certain music video :p ) posts and then I looked at Scott's... nuh, you're all good. :D 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Raining again🙄.... 10C /50F...

Irish, I was just thinking that you must have earned the most WTF emoji's here because of your weather (and certain music video :p ) posts and then I looked at Scott's... nuh, you're all good. :D 
    Umm Wtf GIF - Umm Wtf Bunny - Discover  Share GIFs
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    Nice mild morning, not raining... for a change... 12C /53F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Nice mild morning, not raining... for a change... 12C /53F....

...oh my, that sky!....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Horrible day, rain, the site is a mudbath... 12C /53F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • If anyone is looking for a face mud pack I can help out with that, we're having a half price sale on at the moment....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    If anyone is looking for a face mud pack I can help out with that, we're having a half price sale on at the moment....

As tempting as this is, I think you should wait for my bigger billy-goat brother, he's just trip-trapping over that bridge back there... and he loves a good bargain! 
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    If anyone is looking for a face mud pack I can help out with that, we're having a half price sale on at the moment....

As tempting as this is, I think you should wait for my bigger billy-goat brother, he's just trip-trapping over that bridge back there... and he loves a good bargain! 
    Tell him it's credit cards only Flakes 🤣
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Spoken like a true (mud) troll! 😄
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Spoken like a true (mud) troll! 😄
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Clear bright morning, no rain..... yet🙄... 6C/42F.....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Clear bright morning, no rain..... yet🙄... 6C/42F.....

Now, now... that's not the attitude. Currently the clouds are half full. Wait.. this is not necessarily a positive either. 
    Never-mind. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Clear bright morning, no rain..... yet🙄... 6C/42F.....

Now, now... that's not the attitude. Currently the clouds are half full. Wait.. this is not necessarily a positive either. 
    Never-mind. 
    This is Ireland Flakes😁, the three types of weather in Ireland are... 

It was raining.. 

It is raining.... 

It will be raining... 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy