Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• We had our first frost here. The leaves are all white in the morning but will go away when the day goes on. about 3 C here. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy

• FlakeNoir said:
    Rained most of the afternoon, we had a brief moment where it slowed and even stopped while at the river tonight.

....absolutely great pic Flakers!!.....I can just hear the thoughts "You came to the WRONG riverbank Doongi!  We suggest you remove yer arse immediately!!".....
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....30 degrees and clear here....venturing out to Navarre, Ohio today.....our friend and artist Billy Jacobs is having his Fall/Holiday open house at his gallery.....

Billy Jacobs Autumn Leaf Quilt Block Barn Pallet Art-Made of Wood   WildlifePrintscom
    very nice.  Oils? acrylics? something else?

Paint by number? ;)

...only does those on commission....
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Another cold dry morning, 3C/37F...

That is so pretty... 💜 but Irish, I'm going to confiscate your phone if I see it in your hand while you're driving.

😳
    😳
    😳

Did she really just say that?! 

This message was brought to you by the Ex SKMB Tough Love Program. 

:# 

I.... eh.... I.... used my dashcam..... yeah thats what I did.... dashcam 🤔😳😁
    Youre So Full Of Shit Angry GIF - YoureSoFullOfShit FullOfShit Angry -  Discover  Share GIFs
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

That is so pretty... 💜 but Irish, I'm going to confiscate your phone if I see it in your hand while you're driving.

😳
    😳
    😳

Did she really just say that?! 

This message was brought to you by the Ex SKMB Tough Love Program. 

:# 

I.... eh.... I.... used my dashcam..... yeah thats what I did.... dashcam 🤔😳😁
    Youre So Full Of Shit Angry GIF - YoureSoFullOfShit FullOfShit Angry -  Discover  Share GIFs

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:

That’s a great shot.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:

That’s a great shot.
    Taken illegally... and dangerously... and, and, and by crikey he's going to be in SUCH trouble...! 😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

That’s a great shot.
    Taken illegally... and dangerously... and, and, and by crikey he's going to be in SUCH trouble...! 😄
    ....just wait'll dad gets home!......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

FlakeNoir said:
    Rained most of the afternoon, we had a brief moment where it slowed and even stopped while at the river tonight.

....absolutely great pic Flakers!!.....I can just hear the thoughts "You came to the WRONG riverbank Doongi!  We suggest you remove yer arse immediately!!".....
    This cracked me up :D they do look a little formidable, don't they? Especially Mac.
    He's quite protective of me actually, he kept putting himself between me and the plumber the other day, and he growled at him a couple times too.  :#
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:

FlakeNoir said:

This cracked me up :D they do look a little formidable, don't they? Especially Mac.
    He's quite protective of me actually, he kept putting himself between me and the plumber the other day, and he growled at him a couple times too.  :#
    ....he knew what the bill was gonna be, that's why he was growlin'.....
    NeesyHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....30 degrees and clear here....venturing out to Navarre, Ohio today.....our friend and artist Billy Jacobs is having his Fall/Holiday open house at his gallery.....

Billy Jacobs Autumn Leaf Quilt Block Barn Pallet Art-Made of Wood   WildlifePrintscom
    very nice.  Oils? acrylics? something else?

Paint by number? ;)

...only does those on commission....

Ah! There it is - wanted to apologize for the comment which might be construed as snarky. This is a lovely pic - I even have it as my desktop background now. The "paint by numbers" comment was a nod to Dana Jean @Hedda Gabler (Sorry)

GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Another cold dry evening... 8C /46F...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another cold dry evening... 8C /46F...

...very picturesque area mate....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

So pretty...but bloody hell, is that boy driving n snapping pictures again? And on a corner?! By crikey....!
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

So pretty...but bloody hell, is that boy driving n snapping pictures again? And on a corner?! By crikey....!
    It's a street behind the shopping centre where my daughter works, I wait there for her to come out when she finishes work, so I was stationery when I took the snap Flakes 😁
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

It's a street behind the shopping centre where my daughter works, I wait there for her to come out when she finishes work, so I was stationery when I took the snap Flakes 😁
    ....and he uses his knees to steer when he's taking pics....lay off the bloke wouldja?.... :D
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....possible winter storm for this area on Tuesday....my luck, I'll get stuck in a covidlanche on my way to work.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

....and he uses his knees to steer when he's taking pics....lay off the bloke wouldja?.... :D
    Okay, fair enough.. I think I've probably slammed the point home. I'm just terrified of losing another friend to the road. 😔
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

Okay, fair enough.. I think I've probably slammed the point home. I'm just terrified of losing another friend to the road. 😔
    ...I feel your heart and know your kindness...just poking fun....
  • Another cold evening, had a spot of rain though..... just to break the monotony...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:

...I feel your heart and know your kindness...just poking fun....
    I know... it's his birthday today, I'm probably oversensitive today...sorry Scott. 💚
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another cold evening, had a spot of rain though..... just to break the monotony...

Sooo beautiful! ❤
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Another cold evening, had a spot of rain though..... just to break the monotony...

Sooo beautiful! ❤
    The night sky from my back yard... 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Sooo beautiful! ❤
    The night sky from my back yard... 
    It's lovely... I was looking at that same night sky on my walk... about, (thinking) 14 hours ago. 😄