Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• spideyman said:
    Guess the season isn't done yet!

This looks like a path towards Spidey, Fljoe and Hoss where it's suppose to intensify.  
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Beautiful day, 7C/44F...

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy

• This might have already been asked, but I'm old now so I don't remember the answer. 
    What is the name of the mountain in the background, Irish? 
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • It's just part of the Wicklow mountains Flakes, don't think they have them named separately., I could be wrong about that though🤔
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Guess the season isn't done yet!

This looks like a path towards Spidey, Fljoe and Hoss where it's suppose to intensify.  
    Stay safe everyone! When does this (Awful!) season end? 
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    A beautiful evening here.... 11C/51F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....lookin' good B!.....rare beautiful November day here in Ohio.....sunny with blue skies and temps in the upper 60's....gonna break out the saw and get some firewood laid in....and maybe hack off a limb while I'm at it......
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • Not too bad today, a tad chilly, 11C /51F.. 

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymancat
  • ...that is a right bit of nice....took Tracy out for a backroad trek since it was still sunny and warm, Fall rains start tomorrow....found a couple of new pockets of Amish folken....
    Hedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenspideymancat
  • Our high for tomorrow will be minus 1

Top 30 Frost Cold GIFs  Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarospideymancatGNTLGNT
  • Horrible day, rain and more rain.12C /53F ..

FlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymancatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • West Coast Florida going to get hit. Due in later tonight, but winds by noon.
    All stay safe

catGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    West Coast Florida going to get hit. Due in later tonight, but winds by noon.
    All stay safe

Safety for all.
    spideymancatGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Stay Safe.  Keep us posted as you can, @spideyman. It looks like this one will be heading your way.
    catspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Adding my safety vibes and prayers for Spidey and the rest of our FL peeps! Stay safe. 
    spideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....stay safe Spidey dear, and B?....stay outta the mud!!!.....I got drenched walking from Medical to the Chapel today to see patients(quarantine housing).......why?......yeah, it was raining, but guess who has a rain slicker in the office and didn't wear it????....that's right, THIS dumbazz....
    NotarocatKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • Not too bad today, a far sight better than yesterday.... 8C/46F

FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Not too bad today, a far sight better than yesterday.... 8C/46F

I 'see' your slightly scary funnel-shaped cloud and 'raise' you a bunch of fluffy white ones.

NotarospideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    West Coast Florida going to get hit. Due in later tonight, but winds by noon.
    All stay safe

Please check in with us when you can, @spideyman ;
    NotarospideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Made it through Eta ! Still need to ck around outside. Made landfall just to my north- Cedar Key.
    Nasty stuff started around 9P/  continued with heavier rains and high  winds thru midnight. Thank you all for your kind vibes.

And guess what-- another is brewing in the same place Eta began- the Caribbean. 29 names storms so far this season.  Enough!!!
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Go away storms!
    spideymanNotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Thank you for checking in Spidey! 💜
    And yes, no more storms! 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Notaro said:

....love that cloud pattern!!!.......
    NotaroHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I 'see' your slightly scary funnel-shaped cloud and 'raise' you a bunch of fluffy white ones.

.....such a beautiful sky that vaults over the burial bog..... <3
  • spideyman said:
    Made it through Eta ! Still need to ck around outside. Made landfall just to my north- Cedar Key.
    Nasty stuff started around 9P/  continued with heavier rains and high  winds thru midnight. Thank you all for your kind vibes.

And guess what-- another is brewing in the same place Eta began- the Caribbean. 29 names storms so far this season.  Enough!!!
    ....well that's a load off my mind!.....glad you're ok and to hell with these damn storms!!....