Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Clear bright morning, no rain..... yetπŸ™„... 6C/42F.....

Now, now... that's not the attitude. Currently the clouds are half full. Wait.. this is not necessarily a positive either. 
    Never-mind. 
    This is Ireland Flakes😁, the three types of weather in Ireland are... 

It was raining.. 

It is raining.... 

It will be raining... 
    🀣 I know, I was going for the glass half full thing..  but then--Ireland.  ☺️
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Horrible day, raining and cold, facial mud packs half price sale on again.... 11C /51F

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Horrible day, raining and cold, facial mud packs half price sale on again.... 11C /51F

How much if you throw in the bird? 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    Oh no I couldn't sell him Flakes, he's been in the family for years.... 😁
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Oh no I couldn't sell him Flakes, he's been in the family for years.... 😁
    You drive a hard bargain. πŸ˜„
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    .....sorry, but that's bird's face is just screaming....."this weather is a real narkey hole buncha gobshite!!"......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Dry cold morning, 4C/39F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Beautiful day here, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Starting to be a bit chilly though. today is 4 C. Might be below zero during nighttime.....
    FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....soggy yesterday....cold today....in other words.....Ohio......

My relationship  Weather memes Ohio memes Ohio weather
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • I swear to Thor and Zeus, my trees are getting so whacked that it will take everything in them to get a leaf or pod or twig in my gutters.  

We've had rain, rain, rain and I opened my front door and it looked like my gutter was going to fall off my house.  So, first clear day I dragged out the ladder and climbed up there and they were stuffed!  Stuffed.  This is like the 4th time I have cleaned them this year.  So, I scooped out the muck and ice floes.  Periodically, I had to come in and unthaw my hands -- my fingers throbbed and burned.  And then I would go out and scoop some more.  They are clean now and the gutters are back up against the house.

The trees better enjoy their powerful majesty now, because I'm going to castrate them to a whimper.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Cold dry morning, 6C/42F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Cold dry morning, 6C/42F...

So pretty. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I swear to Thor and Zeus, my trees are getting so whacked that it will take everything in them to get a leaf or pod or twig in my gutters.  

We've had rain, rain, rain and I opened my front door and it looked like my gutter was going to fall off my house.  So, first clear day I dragged out the ladder and climbed up there and they were stuffed!  Stuffed.  This is like the 4th time I have cleaned them this year.  So, I scooped out the muck and ice floes.  Periodically, I had to come in and unthaw my hands -- my fingers throbbed and burned.  And then I would go out and scoop some more.  They are clean now and the gutters are back up against the house.

The trees better enjoy their powerful majesty now, because I'm going to castrate them to a whimper.
    I frigging hate heights, yes...even the rooftop qualifies as being a 'height'.  We're talking vertigo... uh-oh, and off she goes. Thud. 
    If His Majesty drops off the coil... I'll have to either wrangle an adult child to do it, or Hire a Hubby.
    I know... I'm pathetic. πŸ™„
  • Stayed cold and dry all day, 7C /44F...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy

....damn!....I'm as tall as a tree, but I ain't gettin' anywhere near them gutters.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I swear to Thor and Zeus, my trees are getting so whacked that it will take everything in them to get a leaf or pod or twig in my gutters.  

I frigging hate heights, yes...even the rooftop qualifies as being a 'height'.  We're talking vertigo... uh-oh, and off she goes. Thud. 
    If His Majesty drops off the coil... I'll have to either wrangle an adult child to do it, or Hire a Hubby.
    I know... I'm pathetic. πŸ™„
    Cleaning gutters is for chumps  funny
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Rained most of the afternoon, we had a brief moment where it slowed and even stopped while at the river tonight.

• GNTLGNT said:
    .....30 degrees and clear here....venturing out to Navarre, Ohio today.....our friend and artist Billy Jacobs is having his Fall/Holiday open house at his gallery.....

Billy Jacobs Autumn Leaf Quilt Block Barn Pallet Art-Made of Wood   WildlifePrintscom
    very nice.  Oils? acrylics? something else?

Paint by number? ;)

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Another cold dry morning, 3C/37F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another cold dry morning, 3C/37F...

That is so pretty... πŸ’œ but Irish, I'm going to confiscate your phone if I see it in your hand while you're driving.

😳
    😳
    😳

Did she really just say that?! 

This message was brought to you by the Ex SKMB Tough Love Program. 

:# 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

That is so pretty... πŸ’œ but Irish, I'm going to confiscate your phone if I see it in your hand while you're driving.

😳
    😳
    😳

I.... eh.... I.... used my dashcam..... yeah thats what I did.... dashcam πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

😳
    😳
    😳

I.... eh.... I.... used my dashcam..... yeah thats what I did.... dashcam πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜
    Nice try... πŸ˜„
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy