Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Just back from a small shopping trip, fog is creeping in, - 1C/30F...

Lots of masks and great social distancing,... 
    The tree looks so pretty... very nice snaps Irish.  :)
    ...yeah, but he was probably piloting the shopping cart when he snapped the pics.....
    Oh you know it! 😄
    Hedda Gabler
  • ....spy photo of him leaving the mall....
    Shopping Cart Draggin GoKart  Go kart Monster trucks Bicycle cart

FlakeNoirNotarospideymanHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    Foggy... - 2C/28F...

....Springheel Jack around anywhere?.....
    Could be.... Last I saw he was on top of my TV unit😁
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • There he is....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...that is uber-sweet in a gory kind of way!.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Cold, damp morning, ice on the roads, - 2C/28F...

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I'm not saying an effing thing about the ice on the road. But you know what I'm thinking.  
    NotaroKurbenspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Windy, and totally overcast. A very grey day.
  • Dark, dank, wet. Cold front and 30'sF for 3 nights.  Then back to 80F Must be Florida.
  • Torrential rain. Couldn't get a photo, was driving in it. (not looking at anyone in particular 😜😄)

God I love my job when it's raining.[/sarcasm] 😁
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • It was good news, bad news with the "Nor'easter" we had over the weekend. Only got a couple inches of snow instead of the 5-11" predicted. The bad news was that the power was out for 24 hours nearly to the minute. Thank goodness for the generator, though! I guess that makes it good news, bad news, good news. :)  Overcast today but no precip in the forecast, high of 33F.
    NotarospideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Marsha said:
    It was good news, bad news with the "Nor'easter" we had over the weekend. Only got a couple inches of snow instead of the 5-11" predicted. The bad news was that the power was out for 24 hours nearly to the minute. Thank goodness for the generator, though! I guess that makes it good news, bad news, good news. :)  Overcast today but no precip in the forecast, high of 33F.
    AZ is just a few weeks away! :)
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Foggy... - 2C/28F...

When do the giant spider-like things show up? (like in "The Mist") :o

KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:
    Foggy... - 2C/28F...

Right?! Any minute now. 😄
    I love these photos. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    It was good news, bad news with the "Nor'easter" we had over the weekend. Only got a couple inches of snow instead of the 5-11" predicted. The bad news was that the power was out for 24 hours nearly to the minute. Thank goodness for the generator, though! I guess that makes it good news, bad news, good news. :)  Overcast today but no precip in the forecast, high of 33F.
    .....I got to spend 3 hours on the side of a remote county road, waiting to get my daughter in law's car towed out of a ditch.....little snow, but it was that wet small flaky junk that's slipperier than puppy snot.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Notaro said:
    Foggy... - 2C/28F...

....now.......
    TOP 10 CREATURES From THE MIST - YouTube
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Chilly dry morning, 3C /37F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    Marsha said:
    AZ is just a few weeks away! :)

3 weeks from today, not that I'm counting. :)
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenspideymanNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    .....I got to spend 3 hours on the side of a remote county road, waiting to get my daughter in law's car towed out of a ditch.....little snow, but it was that wet small flaky junk that's slipperier than puppy snot.....

I know exactly what you mean. Hope everything turned out alright and nobody hurt.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • edited December 2020
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

I know exactly what you mean. Hope everything turned out alright and nobody hurt.
    ....nope, no injuries.....almost needed the Jaws of Life to get my big ass unwedged from her Ford Fusion though.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanMarshaNeesy
  • Cold and raining 🙄.... 7C /44F....

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Cold and raining 🙄.... 7C /44F....

Cold and raining, yet you still manage to make it look pretty. What are you? A wizard? 

NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Cold and raining, yet you still manage to make it look pretty. What are you? A wizard? 

If I was a wizard Flakes I would definitely conjure up better weather than this😁
    FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

If I was a wizard Flakes I would definitely conjure up better weather than this😁
    Bloody hell, I hate how everything sounds so much better in my head... right up until the point where some rational person comes along and points out all my plot holes.

(& no Scott, this has nothing to do with buried bodies 😜) 

NotarospideymanKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy