Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• 39F and the heater quit in the middle of the night.  Thankful sun will be out soon. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Cloudy and 2 C here (about 34-35 F i think??) Thats warm for middle of december in sweden.
    spideymanNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Cold and raining 🙄.... 7C /44F....

Cold and raining, yet you still manage to make it look pretty. What are you? A wizard? 

....yep, driving with no hands while taking pictures.....he's a sorcerer that one..... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Cool, damp morning, 8C /46F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Cool, damp morning, 8C /46F...

Beautiful. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Beautiful. 
    Taken from my front door, not in a car or any other moving vehicle😁
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Beautiful. 
    Taken from my front door, not in a car or any other moving vehicle😁
    Not too much cloud scudding there... so, okay. I'll believe you. Just this once.  :p
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Cool and cloudy evening out with the pups.

• FlakeNoir said:
    Cool and cloudy evening out with the pups.

Looks beautiful Flakes. 
  • Just in work now...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Here nature has gone crazy....  The cherry trees in the big park in Stockholm, Kungsträdgården, started to bloom!! Beautiful pink flowers. The chances for us to have a white christmas are very slim but we might have a pink!! Because of the warmest november ever here and the temp still never under 0 the trees have been fooled. They think its spring. The sun has still not condescended to show itself in Stockholm in december, not even one hour of sun for 10 days!! But the temp stays around 5 C so the trees are fooled which means less cherrry blossoms when spring comes.  
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:

....that sky is wicked!....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Here nature has gone crazy....  The cherry trees in the big park in Stockholm, Kungsträdgården, started to bloom!! Beautiful pink flowers. The chances for us to have a white christmas are very slim but we might have a pink!! Because of the warmest november ever here and the temp still never under 0 the trees have been fooled. They think its spring. The sun has still not condescended to show itself in Stockholm in december, not even one hour of sun for 10 days!! But the temp stays around 5 C so the trees are fooled which means less cherrry blossoms when spring comes.  
    ...we had a spate of warm weather here, and my fruit trees started to bud, and the magnolia actually popped a couple of blooms again.....we have well and truly screwed the pooch when it comes to environmental fu*kery.....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Cool and cloudy evening out with the pups.

....those shots are quite beautiful Flakers.....I am envious......
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Wet and chilly, 7C/44F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Lovely sunny morning... 15 C (59 F) going to get up to about 21 C (70 F) today.

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Lovely sunny morning... 15 C (59 F) going to get up to about 21 C (70 F) today.

Looking good Flakes..... 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • I'm envious of flake! I havent seen the sun in over two weeks. Normally december isn't a very sunny month but at least some sun hours are the usual thing. Stockholm hasn't seen a single sunhour in 15 days. Just a grey cap of clouds not moving. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I'm envious of flake! I havent seen the sun in over two weeks. Normally december isn't a very sunny month but at least some sun hours are the usual thing. Stockholm hasn't seen a single sunhour in 15 days. Just a grey cap of clouds not moving. 
    Cloud computing Memes
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Lovely sunny morning... 15 C (59 F) going to get up to about 21 C (70 F) today.

meanwhile in new zealand - mr bean mini cooper  Meme Generator
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Looks like its gonna snow big-big here on Wednesday
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Looks like its gonna snow big-big here on Wednesday
    Maine life     maine snow blizzard meme memes bangor orono  portland umaine entrepreneur busines  Meanwhile in canada Canadian  humor Canada memes
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Wet chilly morning, 6C /42F...

• Notaro said:
    Wet chilly morning, 6C /42F...

Be careful Irish, it looks like there's a tsunami cloud coming in from the horizon. 
  • Notaro said:
    Wet chilly morning, 6C /42F...

Are you taking these shots with a basic iphone? What number? Do you have attachable lenses? 

If this is an iphone, why in the hell can’t i take a decent photo of anything? 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy