Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ....Hey B!.....it's raining here....thanks for sending it ya bastid!..... :D
    NotaroFlakeNoircatspideymanNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Hey B!.....it's raining here....thanks for sending it ya bastid!..... :D
    🤣🤣🤣 Raining here too Bro☔..... figured I'd share it with you😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatspideymanNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    He fricking sent it here too... generous one, ain't he? 😄
    GNTLGNTNotarocatspideymanNeesyHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Great Job Reaction GIF by Bounce - Find  Share on GIPHY
    NotaroFlakeNoircatspideymanNeesyHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Enjoy..... there's plenty more where that came from 😃
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatspideymanNeesyHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Very Funny MF - Reaction GIFs :D  :D :D :D
    catNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanNeesyHedda Gabler
  • We had a light mist yesterday morning, leaving a sheen of water over the grass and concrete, which I didn't appreciate until I walked down to the bottom of the driveway in my bare feet to pick up the paper. By the time I got back to the front door, my feet were trying to go numb. 

The big news, though, is the Cameron Peak Fire, just a couple of ridges away, the biggest in Colorado history, eclipsing the second that was so far back ... oh, last year. Never mind. We're pretty safe here in town because there's rocky stuff and not very much fuel between there and here. But the plume has had its way with us over the past month. I'm a little more tolerant of it, but there are days when Grandma just can't go out without hacking and coughing.

So that's our weather. I wish the rain would pick up to help with that fire, but the Anthropocene Period isn't providing much help at the moment. 
    not_nadineNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • A grey rainy miserable day.... 13C/55F...

FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    :D I'm actually okay thanks, wouldn't want to appear greedy. 
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Very Funny MF - Reaction GIFs :D  :D :D :D
    🤣🤣🤣
    spideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    No Flakes.... I insist😁
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    No Flakes.... I insist😁
    I'm sure you do... 🤣
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda Gabler
  • Grandpa said:
    We had a light mist yesterday morning, leaving a sheen of water over the grass and concrete, which I didn't appreciate until I walked down to the bottom of the driveway in my bare feet to pick up the paper. By the time I got back to the front door, my feet were trying to go numb. 

The big news, though, is the Cameron Peak Fire, just a couple of ridges away, the biggest in Colorado history, eclipsing the second that was so far back ... oh, last year. Never mind. We're pretty safe here in town because there's rocky stuff and not very much fuel between there and here. But the plume has had its way with us over the past month. I'm a little more tolerant of it, but there are days when Grandma just can't go out without hacking and coughing.

So that's our weather. I wish the rain would pick up to help with that fire, but the Anthropocene Period isn't providing much help at the moment. 
    Hi Grandpa, it's so good to see you again. :) 
    I'm very sorry to hear about the fire though, that's just awful... I hope it doesn't get any closer.  :/
    spideymanGNTLGNTNeesycatHedda GablerGrandpa
  • Grandpa said:
    We had a light mist yesterday morning, leaving a sheen of water over the grass and concrete, which I didn't appreciate until I walked down to the bottom of the driveway in my bare feet to pick up the paper. By the time I got back to the front door, my feet were trying to go numb. 

Welcome to the Anthropocene  Welcome
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanNeesycatHedda GablerGrandpa
  • It was a lovely day here today, these numpties had some fun down the river with me after work. 

NotarospideymanNeesycatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • We got snow overnight - there's about an inch or two of fluffy wet snow on the deck - the poor birds will be to work harder at finding the bread I throw out for them.

I hope it all melts once the sun comes out but I think maybe I'm being too much of an optimist

BRRRRRR

20 Cold Weather Memes That Perfectly Sum Up All The Winter Feels   SayingImagescom

NotarocatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • Gloomy and gray outside here. More snow moving in here tonight into tomorrow. 
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • After a grey start to the day it turned out a pleasant evening... 13C/55F...

catGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    It was a lovely day here today, these numpties had some fun down the river with me after work. 

....is it bad I heard the Jaws theme playing for the "submarine" pic?..... :D
    catNeesyFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    After a grey start to the day it turned out a pleasant evening... 13C/55F...

....that there's a pretty fine shot......days that end like that almost make the crapass start worth it.....
    catNotaroNeesyFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:
    We got snow overnight - there's about an inch or two of fluffy wet snow on the deck - the poor birds will be to work harder at finding the bread I throw out for them.

I hope it all melts once the sun comes out but I think maybe I'm being too much of an optimist

BRRRRRR

20 Cold Weather Memes That Perfectly Sum Up All The Winter Feels   SayingImagescom

Post 39806 - JustPost Virtually entertaining
    catNotaroNeesyFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    We got snow overnight - there's about an inch or two of fluffy wet snow on the deck - the poor birds will be to work harder at finding the bread I throw out for them.

BRRRRRR

Post 39806 - JustPost Virtually entertaining

This is perfect (I feel like stealing it and posting it over at 'the other place' but I'm too lazy) - see - the cold weather is starting to affect me already

HOW TO DRESS FOR COLD WEATHER 1 Take Your Pants Off 2 Get Back Into Bed  Today Seems Like a Good Day to Be lazyKat  Lazy Meme on MEME

GNTLGNTNotarocatFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • Our 7 day forecast...negative temps already!!! 

Bah humbug. 

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerNeesy